First Grow In Over 20 Years! Northern Lights Under 600W LED

Glad to have your official stamp of approval Shed! I will post some pics tomorrow of them hanging. Thanks for all the help getting me over the finish line; much appreciated. :thumb: :high-five::party:

Tada!!!!

!cid_948f771b-5d1a-478d-8874-39a3490ea3a9@namprd19_prod_outlook.jpg

!cid_4111c0d6-2d24-4b6e-9440-66695a4424c3@namprd19_prod_outlook.jpg

!cid_c16b0dc3-0a7c-46fa-a23c-698425ab27bf@namprd19_prod_outlook.jpg

Yay!! Thanks, Penny!! Nothing like The Dancing Clown's approval! Thanks for all the help during my grow. Much appreciated. :party: :thumb:

Again this harvest I notice the lower branches that didn't make it to the canopy were kind of fluffy and hardly worth keeping so I am thinking of doing some pretty radical pruning on my next generation and try to just grow a few main buds.

Again this harvest I notice the lower branches that didn't make it to the canopy were kind of fluffy and hardly worth keeping so I am thinking of doing some pretty radical pruning on my next generation and trying to just grow a few main buds.
I'm thinking the same thing. After all the fluff on the Peyote Critical and the Candidas (which was kind of intentional since it's going to oil), I'm going to try a few where I strip off almost everything but the main cola on each branch and see what that's like. I've already pruned the Breakfast Cookies like that and I'll probably do the Berry Bomb the same way.
:high-five:

What are you going to do next run?

That is what I have to determine pretty soon to keep my perpetual garden going. Right now I have White Widow and Cannatonic just going into the bud room and I am going to do a clone of my Cannatonic for the CBD but I think I will start another seed with it. I have a few Critical seeds and OG Kush and so probably one of those.

They look great upside down! :welldone:

Thanks Shed!! I think they will look even better in jars.... :high-five:

I'm thinking the same thing. After all the fluff on the Peyote Critical and the Candidas (which was kind of intentional since it's going to oil), I'm going to try a few where I strip off almost everything but the main cola on each branch and see what that's like. I've already pruned the Breakfast Cookies like that and I'll probably do the Berry Bomb the same way.
Goodie pays in the end with bigger main colas

Ok, since you pros agree I am going to do some radical pruning in the next few days. Yee Haw!!! :party:

I'd go with Critical I'm just not a huge fan of most OG's

I was tempted to go with Critical because I read it is the best producer out there with good bud size and short bud times. Critical it is then Penny.

Very serious job men!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks Godfather Skunk. Hunter S. Thompson fans are always welcome here, lol.

I'd leave the top 4-6" of fans though. The ones getting the light will set the plant up for bud production.

Ok, Shed, will do, thanks.

Yes, I usually clean up fans growing towards the center of the plant and branches that won't make it to the canopy.

Ok, sounds like a good plan. Tomorrow I will do my pruning.

One node flip, a SoCal staple. Welcome to the dark side, Shed.

Back
Top Bottom