First Grow In Over 20 Years! Northern Lights Under 600W LED

My lovely author and rider;).
Cheers my friend!:blunt::blunt:

He was an original. :bravo: Cheers to you my friend. :blunt:

“But our trip was different. It was a classic affirmation of everything right and true and decent in the national character. It was a gross, physical salute to the fantastic possibilities of life in this country-but only for those with true grit. And we were chock full of that.”
― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

“We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.”

“We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold.”

The movie!!!!!!!!!!! I like it very much with the movie! My whole life. Pleasure and calm have come back!
Keep Growing dude!!! 6678kkj.png

Congrats Homer! And welcome to the radical pruning club!

Hey Asesino. Welcome back. I will be posting pics of my radical pruning later today so I hope you check them out. My Quadlining turned out well; great system you came up with.

Hey Asesino. Welcome back. I will be posting pics of my radical pruning later today so I hope you check them out. My Quadlining turned out well; great system you came up with.
Thank you sir. I got all caught up and yes your quadlining did turn out well! Glad you enjoyed doing it.

My 2rd harvest is now dried to between 60 to 65% and I have my final results. My North lights in the jars weighed four ounces, the Tupperware with the rolling paper pack for scale in it is my Cannatonic and it weighed in at 4.5 ounces and lastly, the Yummy in the Tupperware on the left weighed 4.75 ounces for a grand total with this harvest of 13.25 ounces beating my first attempt of 9.7 ounces so it is a nice improvement. Since I have a continuous garden and have 2 plants flowering every 12 weeks I am growing over one ounce a week which was my target for no particular reason. I guess this thread is done now.

!cid_3fde37ec-4295-40a4-a8b2-b157d992ee3a@namprd19_prod_outlook.jpg

And I still have this left over from my first harvest. :party:

!cid_d67bdbd6-efd2-48ca-81ce-eeda4782a6d6@namprd19_prod_outlook.jpg

And here I thought it was your green thumb. Lol

More like all thumbs. ;)

Well done Homer! So closes another chapter of an awesome grow. Well done. I can't wait to follow your next one.

Thanks Sauga. Next, grow started!! :party:

Whoa! Even heavy users don't need that kinda production...well done :thumb:.

I think just for payback for all those years of prohibition I want to grow all I can legally. :cool:
I guess that is it for this thread. Not sure how they get closed? Thanks again guys; couldn't have done it without you all!!:thumb::thanks:

Hit the Report link under your post and ask the mods to move this to completed journals. You (and anyone else) can still post in it, it's just in a different category on the site.

Thanks, Shed. I knew you would know. ;) I did not know you could post in completed journals.

Back
Top Bottom