DP Blueberry Fem - LED/HPS - Canna Coco

Just a little curious and got a couple if questions for you, how's the strain turn out, are you a fan of it? And how does this strain go in regular variety, do you get many males or anything?

Thanks for the info on snipping and as far as male:female ratio using "regular" seeds, I am clueless since this is my first time using this type of seed lot. Haven't grown in years and got this batch from Crop King. I'll give you a ratio as soon as I am able to sex them.
One funny (stupid, really) note. When I was potting #7 I knocked the pot over and could not find the germinated seed anywhere. I looked and looked... no success. I scooped up the soil and put it in a tray hoping the little rascal would show itself if it survived. After one day I went through the soil and still couldn't find the little seedling so I just left it outside and figured it was a goner. Well, last night we got a big rain storm and today as I walked by the tray of soil I saw the germinated laying on top of the soil. I quickly placed it in a pot and put it under the lights after lightly watering it in a very weak solution of Superthrive. If I am able to save this one that will make 7 of 7 germinated from this batch of Blueberry. LOL.

I would have to agree with the 4th node iis a good time to toppy snippy thingy. I would also once the top nodes got big enough pull them down to match the node below and also trim off the bottom node leaving the two nodes at about the same height to canopy works outdoors as well. (pics from lst years outdoor purple haze #1 postronics)
10503557_10152496391581465_1076300330_o.jpg
10559050_10152536352561465_982787160_n.jpg
10660693_10152630960911465_318285969_n.jpg

I would have to agree with the 4th node iis a good time to toppy snippy thingy. I would also once the top nodes got big enough pull them down to match the node below and also trim off the bottom node leaving the two nodes at about the same height to canopy works outdoors as well. (pics from lst years outdoor purple haze #1 postronics)
10503557_10152496391581465_1076300330_o.jpg
10559050_10152536352561465_982787160_n.jpg
10660693_10152630960911465_318285969_n.jpg

Love that last pic the 4 colas just sitting up perfectly :thumb:
Hopefully when I get my outdoor going this year ill have time to keep on it, really want to do some more outdoor proper grows and especially training them

Thanks for the info on snipping and as far as male:female ratio using "regular" seeds, I am clueless since this is my first time using this type of seed lot. Haven't grown in years and got this batch from Crop King. I'll give you a ratio as soon as I am able to sex them.
One funny (stupid, really) note. When I was potting #7 I knocked the pot over and could not find the germinated seed anywhere. I looked and looked... no success. I scooped up the soil and put it in a tray hoping the little rascal would show itself if it survived. After one day I went through the soil and still couldn't find the little seedling so I just left it outside and figured it was a goner. Well, last night we got a big rain storm and today as I walked by the tray of soil I saw the germinated laying on top of the soil. I quickly placed it in a pot and put it under the lights after lightly watering it in a very weak solution of Superthrive. If I am able to save this one that will make 7 of 7 germinated from this batch of Blueberry. LOL.

Sounds good mate hopefully you haave mostly females :)
That's awesome that it still germinated, ove done similar things before just knocking over the little pots or dropping them. In my last lot I couldn't keep track of which was which cause I knocked them all together at one point.
I reckon you should be right, well it might be more 50/50 but I've had a few seedlings that have managed to survive similar.
Anyways hopefully she will pull through for you

AHH man, you know what's worse then having a bad cold, well yes a lot of things but bad cold while having a really painful wisdom tooth to wake up too is not bloody pleasant one bit.. about the only thing I've found mj doesn't help with is wisdom teeth pain, it helps with most other dental pain just not wisdom teeth areas, might be just me but what a pain.
Lucky the natural alternative of clove helps more then anything :)

Yeah if anything smoking could actually irritate the gums I would say ingestion would be the way to go make a nice healthy tea. There's plenty of recipes on the cannabis cookbook website. But yeah cloves work as well I had an absence for a bit and was soaking cloves in a glass of water over night then using it as a mouth wash. I haven't tried actual cannabis oil for tooth pain but a buddy of mine just puts a little bit on his gums when he's got tooth pain he swears by it but me personally have never tried.

Yeah if anything smoking could actually irritate the gums I would say ingestion would be the way to go make a nice healthy tea. There's plenty of recipes on the cannabis cookbook website. But yeah cloves work as well I had an absence for a bit and was soaking cloves in a glass of water over night then using it as a mouth wash. I haven't tried actual cannabis oil for tooth pain but a buddy of mine just puts a little bit on his gums when he's got tooth pain he swears by it but me personally have never tried.

Oh yeah smoking isn't good for it at all from what I've noticed and yeah the tea idea is good cause since I made that coconut oil I've been putting it in my teas and I tried it last night what I noticed is it helps you not notice the pain, its still there but its a little numbed and disttracts you from it.
Yeah cloves are awesome, I have this drop stuff that's like a clove extract thing that you put on an ear bud and hold over the pain spot for a Mon or so, works wonders but only really good once a day not to mention the shit can kill you haha.
I reckon a more concentrated tincture would most likely work, hell maybe even a vapoorizer would work better then the teas or smoking it.

Anyways better option would just be to get it cut out when I have the money, dealt with the random flare ups for to long.
Feels better today which I am happy with.
Something weird that happened today, had a mate over and we smoked a few billies(bongs) and just as I finished ripping the 2nd one of my ears popped and it was a lovely feeling since this colds got all my sinus areas blocked felt wonderful but its weird how it worked.

Haha that's another alternative, dunno how I'd come after lol
Was out fox shooting one day standing in this spot with a shotgun in hand and had this huge grey kanga come within a metre of me, then just stopped and stared at me, reckon woulda been 3-4 mins till it took off again.
All I can say is they are one intimidating animal face to face hahaa

:rofl: do you gotta worry about them eating your outdoor grow or do they leave it alone here its the damn deer

Haha yeah I've heard some bad stories of deer getting into them, I'm lucky cause where I am u don't haave to worry to much but if I was to do some out bush is be in trouble because depending where you grow them there could be deer, kangaroos, wallabies and even wombats and rabbits I've heard have messed people's grows up haha makes it hard unless you have a fence and a private area

The trick is to feed the deer enough corn so they won't want to eat your plants. Get them fat and then eat THEM. Of course, I don't grow outside but I am fattening some for the freezer. LOL.

I'm being lazy sorry bud...what you veg under?

The trick is to feed the deer enough corn so they won't want to eat your plants. Get them fat and then eat THEM. Of course, I don't grow outside but I am fattening some for the freezer. LOL.

That's not a bad idea sea horse, definately one way to go about it, my old man hunts a lot if deer and makes jerky, sausages and everything else from em, absolutely beautiful meat and all free range, can't go wrong :thumb:

I'm being lazy sorry bud...what you veg under?

Hey Grizz that's alright mate, I get the same problem all the time, especially when it comes to getting on this site.
I'm currently just begging her under the 180watt LED I still have, I sold my other 2 cause they were older models and didn't seem as effective as this one, I may have to break out some flouros soon the way she's going.
Did a little trim and train last night and I realized how out of control I've let her become but aslong as she's Gunna be bigger then all my previous indoors ill be happy.
Ill update with some pics soon since I haave to feed her.
Oh and Grizz the watering schedule I'm using now was one you mentioned in one of my older threads, thanks heaps for that mate been working a treat :thumb:

Man my temps are struggling, can't get over 20C atm.... That's good.The best thing about coir, can grow like your in soil or hydro. I've just realised today, with the schedule I've got, I'll be away for ten days on the last week or two before harvesting. Damn, how do you flush when not there? Do you use anything to flush with last week or so or ph water? I've only used water bit saw some clear something or other at the hydro store, wondering if worth using.... Hope your well man, not to high on clove juice, lol..

Man my temps are struggling, can't get over 20C atm.... That's good.The best thing about coir, can grow like your in soil or hydro. I've just realised today, with the schedule I've got, I'll be away for ten days on the last week or two before harvesting. Damn, how do you flush when not there? Do you use anything to flush with last week or so or ph water? I've only used water bit saw some clear something or other at the hydro store, wondering if worth using.... Hope your well man, not to high on clove juice, lol..

Ah I know the feeling grizz, I had to hook up a little an heater just to help warm up the room the tents in but in between on times the room still sits around 18-19, now I guess I hope it just doesn't get too hot while she's in flower haha
Yeah I think I'm starting to warm back up to the coco now I'm getting some more experience with it.
Yeah that's a rough time to have to leave it makes it hard with the flush, probably isn't a good option but if you had the equipment you could just have a timed watering sprinkle system thing but I guess its getting it too waste or something that'd be a problem.
Depending how quick she sets out you could give a massive flush before you leave to I guess, hard to tell because last lot I didn't get to flush I just chopped but every other time I've been able to flush without any other factors.
I've heard theres a good flushing nute or something that advance nutes makes, I've always just used the old mollasses and ph water and usually works good for me.
Cheers mate hope your well too :) haha yeah well today I felt high on everything had weed teas, pipes, joints, cold/flu tablets been in a daze allday, weird immune system,I rarely get sick but when I do it hits hard and hangs around awhile haha

Well I was Gunna add a few pics but for some reason its really struggling to work.
Anyways gave her a feed at 5.84 ph and upped the nutes a little to 7.5ml- A and 7ml-B, hopefully she will take it well a keep growing good :)
And here's the only pic I managed to upload
SAM_03823.JPG

Back
Top Bottom