DP Blueberry Fem - LED/HPS - Canna Coco

Yeah every time I hear someone from another continent talking the exact opposite pretty much, it really spins me out just how different everything is throughout the world.
Its like during our summer they'll be showing american towns getting snowed out like wtf haha

well you wont hear complain about snow it snowed for like an hour here last year :p
I can do autos on m terrace all year I'm gonna try an outdoor off season normal plant soon... The grow shop here said it would have a two week "stretch" then start into flowering for the normal 60days so like an autoflower

That's good I wouldn't want to haha I would love it if it would snow in my area.
Yeah I'd love to be in a position to do what you can, makes things a lot easier. That will be awesome man ill be quite interested to follow that and see how she'll end up, you could nearly do it with your other journal I guess but you should make a year round cycle journal and have a plant per season or something haha

Its funny everyone on here says they want to do a few outdoor ones and I want to start an indoor one. I've pretty much had a plant finishing every two months I want to have three plants on the go constantly.... one finishing every month..... But it's stressy as all hell

Yeah that's the way it works, its like when I was doing outdoors all I wanted was to do an indoor setup, now I've been doing indoor a bit I want to go back outdoor ha
Yeah that'd be awesome to get a nice cycle like that going but yeah very stressy, plants at all different stage, different factors like phenos, growth habbits and flowering times and you have to get the timing right. I reckon you could do it but its all about the time and effort to put in haha

Well I'm back again.
Just thought I'd bring a little update, since I had to do a lot of training work on the lady again.
It just keeps coming and it doesn't help I havnt been keeping up with trimming of new shoots that I don't want her to have. Anyway, I got to work earlier and I think I have most of her canopy fairly even, maybe a little low at some points but I can always fix that. There is a few middle heads trying to escape and are in a very difficult spot to train away, so I've decided I will use them for clones and it will help since the outdoor season is only a few weeks away (depending on frosts). So I'm deciding whether to take 2 or 3 cuttings, ill have atleast one to put outdoor I'm just deciding whether to try fit some extras in the tent but I don't know if they will get light to be very productive, so I've got a bit of thinking to do and will haave to decide soon before they get to big and strong and have a chance of shocking my poor girl haha
With the training I also did abit of tuck work, similar to what LA does on some of his fluxes, but I only tucked 2-3 arms under others, hoping it will work ok.
Next time imma have to plan earlier whether to actually flux or scrog a girl like this, training is pretty full on with a bushy lady like this.
Well ill leave with some pics and you'll prob be able to notice the future clones.

First up, general setup
IMAG19943.jpg
IMAG19932.jpg

This pic you can get abit of a look at her stem
IMAG19853.jpg

Now front then back
IMAG19882.jpg
IMAG19911.jpg

And some extras
IMAG19833.jpg
IMAG19891.jpg

:goodjob:on the trainning :p
That's the craziest filter set-up I've seen :p

Haha cheers mate, I have a feeling there's a lot more to come aswell as more trimming, just being alot kinda to this girl compared to past ones.

Yeah tell me about it, I was happy just using exhaust fan staight out, then tested this one a few times and my Mrs decided she liked the no odour so had to rig it up somehowand tthat's as much as I could be bothered with haha didn't have ducting hose/pipe stuff so just put the fan in it, blowing through it haha problem is she's abit unsteady, ill get around to it at somestage

couldn't you get some hangers you don't really need ducting just connect the tent exhaust to the fan and hang the filter inside the tent

couldn't you get some hangers you don't really need ducting just connect the tent exhaust to the fan and hang the filter inside the tent

Yeah I probably could but that's where my problems come in I have to search through all my boxes of stuff, aswell as the fact my exhaust fan is a real pain to get right atm. Might be a task ill next get up to with my tent actually, just hook up my air flow system proper, I dunno maybe ill wait till I buy a few more fans.

Alright, I have been very busy today and my tent and grow was apart of it all.
So I ended up taking 4 clones, it makes it easier incase a couple fail, usually when I actually try with clones they all come through, so hopefully it all goes good.

Preparation
IMAG1995.jpg

Alll in safely, did wanna get a few more progress pics but couldn't
IMAG19961.jpg
IMAG1997.jpg

Lady blue, clones and non mj seeds
IMAG19982.jpg

Now I did end up doing a little work with my fan setup, connected my fan into the carbon filter properly, however my fans backwards to how is prefer because its power cord comes out in an annoying angle, anyway doesn't matter she's a lot more sturdy and as always still gets the job done.
IMAG2000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom