Dr Bob Says Alakazam While Eating Delicious Caramelo in the Northern Lights

Re: Dr Bob says "Alakazam" while eating Delicious Caramelo in the Northern Lights.

Qhhh ya I have a 2009 Superglide and I ride every chance I get. you should check out the new sportsters they are pretty awesome

I will consider that an assignment! Time to go look at new bikes. The 72 is pretty sweet last year. Wonder what they did with it this year.

Bob ;)

Re: Dr Bob says "Alakazam" while eating Delicious Caramelo in the Northern Lights.

Wow Dr. Bob, your girls look amazing! Those colas are really getting fat, I am so impressed! Fantastic job. :bravo::circle-of-love:

Well you are just too kind there Pinky! I will pass along the compliments.

I did a sample of the Alakazam this week and she is quite tasty and near done. The Caramelo has some time to go and the NLB is still just chugging along and adding weight. I love this time of a grow.

Time for taking pics I guess and not being so darn lazy.

Bob ;)

And then there were two...

Well, been a few days and it is time to update everyone on a big change in the Doc's garden. Alakazam has been pulled! Checked her at 57 days (3 days ago) and she was mostly cloudy and as the samples tasted just dandy, she got the chop. Here is a bud pic from right before. She started turning purple right at the end there!
SANY0485.JPG

So now NLB and Caramelo have the lights all to themselves and they are spread out to enjoy the new space. They each have lots of time to go still.
SANY0486.JPG

I will report back with a smoke review of the Alakazam as soon as it makes sense to do so. I think she will turn out hashy tasting and actually kinda mild compared to the NLB and Caramelo but who knows what a proper cure will reveal.

:circle-of-love:
Bob ;)

PS: Has anyone noticed it is summertime outside? I am the happiest summer time boy you ever saw. Actually went swimming! Sorry to be on the interwebs so little but where I live we get a couple months of sun and then 10 of dark. Gotta get it while the gettin is good!

looks great :thumb:

they do look great. congrats dude.

You outside with your slipnslide again huh. Wish it would actually act like summer with some consistency around here.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom