Dr Bob Says Alakazam While Eating Delicious Caramelo in the Northern Lights

Re: Dr Bob says "Alakazam" while eating Delicious Caramelo in the Northern Lights.

Welcome back Bob. The whole tent looks great. Trichs galore... that's what I'm talking about!

Thanks BAR! Can't wait to taste some of it. The Caramelo smells like lemons :high-five:

Bob ;)

Re: Dr Bob says "Alakazam" while eating Delicious Caramelo in the Northern Lights.

so BUDDING Mate !!!
niiiice, we gona have plenty of budz nearly at the same time!!! to show and try and report, all that i love to do and share!!!

plants looks nice and happy Doc.
And about the deficiency, not surprising the fastest had this issue, fast plant always have small issues.

i uploaded my HSH thread and show the 2 think differents, the late and the ghost.

have a wonderful green day among your plants and Family my Friend.

We are all going to be sticky fingered while trimming at the same time for sure! I don't think I will have quite as much work with my 3 as you will have in that jungle of yours. Hope your trimming hand is well rested because you are going to need it! Can't wait to start testing these strains though. They smell incredible!

Best buds to you and yours. Take care,
Bob ;)

Welcome back! Looking :thumb:

Thanks! It's all the girls, I wasn't even around to help. They are the stars here.

Bob ;)

looking great there dr. bob! I don't think that's a nitrogen issue. nitrogen is a mobile nutrient meaning that if there was a nitrogen problem, it would start at the bottom of the plant where there is less light.

examples of immobile nutrients are: Iron (Fe), Calcium (Ca), Manganese (Mn), Zinc (Zn), Copper (Cu), and Boron (B).

meh the one I had was just one weak ass plant didn't make it
but hey every once in awhile you get a weak plant
I had a bubba kush I kept for a mom once and that one was crap too
it happens not all seeds will produce strong plants

Don't we know it!

Sorry to be gone so long but it is my crazy time of year. I miss everyone's journals and will catch up over the next couple days as I can get away.

:circle-of-love:
Bob ;)

Great jobbob :high-five: I must say those LEDs are doing a fine job! You left them all alone for 11 days!

and they look like like they said thankyou! Very tasty looking and you appear to be a fine, plant "stylist" :thumb: great defol update DocBob& really? u don't owe us an apology for making a living, not me anyway you are completely 100% forgiven for what I saw up there that was not necessary Bob, lol I always anticipate your return!

And your smile inducing shares in my yard and here, when I can make all the way out here :scratchinghead: Where am I, I'm in some nice woods, aren't I? Bob when are you gonna take the blindfold off, I'm telling ya, I ain't that guy, I'm the guy trying to help everybody grow bigger buds & hope for lots of reciprocation! you owe me a RANT in my yard DrBob, you have until New Years eve, fair?:peace:

great plants in this yard Bob :goodjob: Im whacked, battery beeping peace-out!:circle-of-love:

Good luck indeed...

Good luck for motm. I voted for you. Where have you been?

I am so happy for you Dr. Bob! Good luck on MOTM! :circle-of-love:

I've missed you, and your updates. I miss your girls. :-(

I hope you are doing well! :Namaste:

Hey everyone! Dr Bob leaves on one of his big work trips (unannounced, they call, says plane ticket waiting, get to airport) and comes back to MOM nomination! Wow you guys. I am beyond humbled by your incredible love. :circle-of-love:

Well at least I am lucky in so many ways. Wonderful family, friends and on returning my plants look great. I will get some pics up this morning for everyone to see the buds that are taking over the tent. But for now I need to go and say HI to everyone.

See you on your own turfs until I get some pics!

Bob ;)

PS: I have a MONTH OFF FROM WORK!!!! Yea! No more trips taking me away from loved ones for a while. :love:

Just a quick tease pic for everyone! Bad and blurry but I will get some good ones today. Time to pull out the macro me thinks!

SANY04511.JPG

Bob ;)

didn't know at all about your nomination M8, i'm going to vote now, see ya'....

didn't know at all about your nomination M8, i'm going to vote now, see ya'....

Thats kind of you EC, but I think you may have a hard time deciding when you see the great names! Pinky, Relaxed and Dennise are all up this month, and they would be great each and every one of them. I like my competition, they deserve it more than me!

Bob ;)

some bid buds! they are under led only?

Welcome back bob. You left for to long again. I did vote for you. I thought id be up this month for consideration because I had certain users ask if Id like to be nominated and I would but hopefully sometime this summer. It be a great honor. I think you deserve it . You contribute to this community, well ya did when you showed up haha. Any new pictures coming soon?

Plants Look Great Dr. B :thumb:

some bid buds! they are under led only?

Yep, just the 3 TOP units at 150w each. They are keeping them very short and the buds are developing extremely hard buds compared to my old HPS setup. Lots of trics too. They also seem to be finishing fast under the LED. All three plants are way far along. The Alakazam is almost done at 48 days which is amazing to me.

My camera is futzing out so all my pics are coming out badly. Gotta fix that and more pics will be on the way.

Bob ;)

don't be fooled, no plant will finish before 9 weeks in bloom. I always think this plant is blooming fast only to find out they all take at least 9 weeks lol.

more photos please? :)

Back
Top Bottom