Dr Bob Says Alakazam While Eating Delicious Caramelo in the Northern Lights

Re: Dr Bob says "Alakazam" while eating Delicious Caramelo in the Northern Lights.

Holy Cow Dr. BOB! Your girls are simply gorgeous! They look so healthy! :bravo:

Thanks Pinky! It makes me excited for the changes I have made. Just call me a proud Papa.

Bob ;)

Re: Dr Bob says "Alakazam" while eating Delicious Caramelo in the Northern Lights.

lovely :)

I wonder which plant you're gonna like the most?

Well smoke is always the final determiner but that Alakazam has really impressed me at the growing end of things. She has just been pretty and predictable the whole time. Her flowers have perfect shapes, the plant just took whatever I threw at her and prospered.

Bob ;)

hi Doc, your girlz are so nice and seems to be happy to live close to you.
they looks very promising for sure, and you'll have 3 different tastes and smells.
i normaly will end with at least 3 different weeds myself.
nice job Doc.
green vibes.

hi Doc, your girlz are so nice and seems to be happy to live close to you.
they looks very promising for sure, and you'll have 3 different tastes and smells.
i normaly will end with at least 3 different weeds myself.
nice job Doc.
green vibes.

I love having variety in my jars! :high-five: Thanks for the compliments on the girls, I will let them know you said so! Green vibes back at you my friend.

Bob ;)

Doc-YOU THA MAN !:Namaste::yahoo::clap:

Very kind indeed geeman! I appreciate the drive by. Have you started a journal yet or are you growing?

Bob ;)

Hey Doc, looking good, loving the Alakazam, good looking girl. Say doc you got a band aid I had to do a 25mph tuck and roll to get here.
Still waiting for my MMJ scripts. lol

What wonderful girls you have here, Dr. Bob! Man oh man, they are gonna be awesome!

Your Caramelo is Looking Great Dr. Bob
I had to can mine

Life has once again pulled the Doc away from his happy garden and off on far flung adventures of the clandestine sort. But finally home has beconed, the light in the closet revealed, zipper pulled and voila!, happy plants!:cheer::love::party::ganjamon:

Always good when you come home a bit nervous for the condition of things to be greeted by crazy fun. Lets take a look back about 11 days for a second.

11 Days Ago
Group4-25.JPG

And today I came back to this!
group5-6.JPG

As I am on the defoliation thing for this grow, it was about time to do my first pass of the flowering phase. I am sure it is nowhere near what some do but I just wanted to at least open them up to some light. Things were awful choked in there.
groupafter5-6.JPG

Here they are as some before and afters...
Alakazam
alakazam5-6.JPG

alakazamafter5-6.JPG

Caramelo. I had a bit of a nitrogen problem and she is recovering finally. Still the strongest grower in the group.
caramelo5-6.JPG

carameloafter5-6.JPG

Northern Lights Blue
NLB5-6.JPG

NLBafter5-6.JPG

One thing for sure is that the trichromes on this group is like nothing I have had at this stage before. I have fan leaves with sugar on them already. I had heard that the LEDs can be a help here and I must say it has exceeded my expectations. Not much else to say other than I miss everyone on here. Sorry to be gone so long but it is my crazy time of year. I miss everyone's journals and will catch up over the next couple days as I can get away.

:circle-of-love:
Bob ;)

Looks Great Dr. Bob :thumb:

Glad you made it home safe and sound, Bob.

Your girls seem happy to see you, too!

And man are they pretty :) Keep up the good work, sir!

so BUDDING Mate !!!
niiiice, we gona have plenty of budz nearly at the same time!!! to show and try and report, all that i love to do and share!!!

plants looks nice and happy Doc.
And about the deficiency, not surprising the fastest had this issue, fast plant always have small issues.

i uploaded my HSH thread and show the 2 think differents, the late and the ghost.

have a wonderful green day among your plants and Family my Friend.

Welcome back Bob. The whole tent looks great. Trichs galore... that's what I'm talking about!

Hey Doc, looking good, loving the Alakazam, good looking girl. Say doc you got a band aid I had to do a 25mph tuck and roll to get here.
Still waiting for my MMJ scripts. lol

Hey 60cal! I have bandages and pain reliever galore so never worry about coming in here with a scraped knee. We will fix you right up!

Bob ;)

Hey bob!! we finally have NUG lift off!!!:high-five:

They really look healthy man good job!

I'm starting to get overgrown myself! Glad to finally see the vertical growth stunting nuggz forming,

Hope you and your girls have a great day bob!

Life is good when the nuggz start forming eh? Can't wait till we are all harvesting together about the same time. I imagine we will all be a happy bunch.

Bob ;)

What wonderful girls you have here, Dr. Bob! Man oh man, they are gonna be awesome!

Glad you made it home safe and sound, Bob.

Your girls seem happy to see you, too!

And man are they pretty :) Keep up the good work, sir!

Thanks Leef! It is good to be back at home with the family and taking care of garden business again. I am proud of these girls and how well they do while their Dad is out of town.

Bob ;)

Your Caramelo is Looking Great Dr. Bob
I had to can mine

Why did you have to can it? I need to get over to your place and check out what happened. Mine has been growing great but with some N issues that have been difficult to pin down. But, still the fastest grower of this group.

Bob ;)

Back
Top Bottom