Dumbest idea ever? Male flower joint

Grandma Weedstein

LOL, this might be the dumbest experiment ever: Every time I shook pollen into my jar, dried up male flowers would fall off too. I collected them and ended up rolling a joint. I’m going to try smoking it sometime on a totally clear head (not now) to see if it has any effect. If you zoom in real close, though, they look like they have tiny-ass trichomes. Probably just pollen, though. Anyone else ever try something this dumb?

Attachments

• CB49C294-A0AB-4E11-A3C4-ED7EAE4A533A.jpeg
    CB49C294-A0AB-4E11-A3C4-ED7EAE4A533A.jpeg
    385.4 KB · Views: 135
Yes people have. Not me. But apparently some males can get up to around 2% THC so it’s quite likely you could detect a tiny buzz. I have some high CBD bud that is supposedly 1% thc and there’s a mild high.

Thanks, that makes sense. You figure if something is even like 1 percent THC, smoking a whole joint of it (20-30 puffs, right?) would be the equivalent of a puff of conventional bud. Enough to notice but not to start saving the male flowers, LOL.

I’ve been trimming the sugar leaves from some colas that I’m pollinating and the little shears get so sticky within like 6-7 clips that I have to wipe the blades off. I should probably be saving those too.. waste not want not, or whatever

Sorry to disappoint but the joint from male flowers was literally unsmokeable. I think the pollen was so thick and sticky on the flowers that I couldn’t draw on it. I managed to keep it lit for awhile but not enough to get a decent hit. Finally gave up halfway through, needless to say, I did not get high. Sorry folks! Maybe I will post an update if I use another means to smoke it...

I’m thinking if I mix them with some dried mullein or something, that might be enough to get a decent puff from. Won’t get the “pure” taste but should be able to judge psychoactivity. I’d use a pipe but mine has got enough resin on it that I might end up inhaling that and be unable to distinguish the resin effects from the flower...

I smoked the top off a taskenti male and got a mild buzz. It took a lot to get there but it can happen. Several people I respect have said the same thing
I mixed the flowers with dried mullein and rolled another joint. Managed to get a few hits but still not easy to smoke or keep lit. I think it gave me a mild buzz but I don’t think I’m gonna make a habit of it.

It all depends on the male's genetics!

"In addition, the present study establishes that male plants, often considered deficient in delta-9-THC, contain levels of the same order as those recorded for female plants, both in the leaves and in the tops." From “Cultivation of Cannabis sativa L. in northern Morocco”

and

"The identified cannabinoids were delta9-tetrahydrocannabiorcol, cannabidivarin, cannabicitran, delta9-tetrahydrocannabivarin, cannabicyclol, cannabidiol, cannabichromene, delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol, cannabigerol, cannabinol, dihydrocannabinol, cannabielsoin, 6a, 7, 10a-trihydroxytetrahydrocannabinol, 9, 10-epoxycannabitriol,
10-O-ethylcannabitriol, and 7, 8-dehydro-10-O-ethylcannabitriol.
From "Flavonoid glycosides and cannabinoids from the pollen of Cannabis sativa L."

Back
Top Bottom