DV8's Deviance

Grow news is thin on ground.

I packed up all my gear and awaiting buyer to come collect.

Well not all my gear, keeping one tent for future.

Making another batch of edibles today, the weather has slumped briefly into a rainy pattern.

Getting pretty good at it. Still got a few ounces here left over from my grows to process.

My grow buddy just flipped my last two clone girls last week that I sent over to him. Im hoping to go over this week coming to see how they are getting on.

Wishing you all the best with your grows. I cant help but look over all the beautiful girls you are all growing and not be impressed. Ive been so lucky to be surrounded by good people growing amazing cannas.

Hey Deeve :)

Hope you’re well and living your best life. I miss ya that’s fo sho. Xo
Hey Tra!

Alls well. I want to make a joke about how I think of you every morning I put nuts in box for lunches , but it would be in poor taste.

Still gardening just dropped the girls. Set up greenhouse to do spring veg over autumn and winter, so far so good, and the flower beds and winter veges have been thriving.

Miss you too.

Hey Deeve :)
Alls well. I want to make a joke about how I think of you every morning I put nuts in box for lunches , but it would be in poor taste.
No jokes here bruv. You wouldn’t be the first man to wake up thinking about their nuts, my box and a great taste.

Lolling!
Still gardening just dropped the girls. Set up greenhouse to do spring veg over autumn and winter, so far so good, and the flower beds and winter veges have been thriving.
I’m really glad to hear.
Miss you too.
And BIG SMILING.

Back
Top Bottom