Its my first time trieng an auto in dwc,let's see how this goes.
SunWest Genetics Amnesia Haze Autoflower
16199195528026985372330540367846.jpg

20210502_192212.jpg

The OG Kush is starting strong"freebe" the OSCC White Critical is still a noshow. EXSE Critical Lights is next up in a paper towel to germinate. And I also have a Northern Lights"freebe" Im probably gona save a little while.

Im hoping to get a good quick harvest with the Amnesia and get some Mother plants going for a photo run with clones in soil.

A little introduction to this grows, probably should have been the first post.
Strain is SunWest Genetics Amnesia Haze Autoflower, I'll also be starting Expert Seeds Critical Lights, OSSC White Critical, and freebe's unknown OG Kush,and Northern Lights

Im starting with Botanicare nutes
Silica Blast
Cal-Mag Plus
Pure Blend Pro Grow
Pure Blend Pro Bloom Soil Formula
Liquid Karma
Hydroplex

Im using General Hydroponics ph up/down

Water is RO 5 stage

Bucket is an 8 gallon with a 6" netpot.

Seed was started by paper towell and placed in a rapid rooter to pop.

Air pump is an Active aqua with two lines hooked up to a couple large airstones

Ventilation is active air4" inline filter 4" AC Infiniti fan and a small 6" circulation fan.

Lighting started with a 32 watt CFL
Citizen clu-048 80cri with passive cooling. 80-200 watt meanwell driver

16201784148886196167822742234651.jpg
Im going to pull out the White Critical that didn't come up, and put the Critical Lights in a rapid rooter.

Im also going to start another seed soon Im debating starting another Amnesia Haze auto becouse of the slow growth and the extra set of leaves.

Im not sure if the little auto is worth waiting.

Im going to dump the resavoir and run Hydrogaurd and pbp grow
ppm 712
Ph 5.5

The old nutes I pulled out were at 350ppm ph6.0. I used a little for the first nutes for the OG Kush and regular spring water for the Critical Lights after going from paper towel to rapid rooter.

The White Critical is tossed now. Id let it soak in water and then placed in the rapid rooter without letting it sprout the taproot in the paper towel. I won't try it that way again for a while.

Any suggestions on the auto? Or anything else really.

20210506_144340.jpg

The Amnesia Haze seems to be ok with the resavoir change. I had a bump in my ph, but I think it was caused by stirring up sediment. Ive started using a transfer pump to top feed.

The Critical Lights has shed 1/2 the shell and is showing green.

The new Amnesia Haze is starting to pop. It's already been swelled just a little and showing a little crack.
Its looking like Ill be running at least two of the auto. One DWC for sure.
Im still undecided on how to run the second.
I have a 5 gallon bucket, a 4 gallon smartpot, or a smaller container to leave the possibility of running a third auto.

Im pretty impressed with the OG Kush. The first leaves are an inch or so past the edge of the cup and I think feeding heavy.
I wish I knew the breeder on the Kush, as long as it turns out a female.

Turned up the light 100% just about 200 watt

Mixed soil to transplant Amnesia auto#2
Mixed compost soil and roots organic for the bottom half and unmixed for the top watered 1 gallon of ro water soaking a few times.

I was debating using a tea immediately to give the "herd"/beneficials"a jumpstart.i think Ill wait becouse I think this will already be a hot soil.

Mixed SNS and sprayed the top of the soil. I sprayed the walls and soil of the seedlings. I tried not to get any on the plants becouse of the lights but did some anyway.

Im working on a new home for the photo plants. Hopefully before they get rootbound.
20210508_190729.jpg

I cant belive I didnt mention it in the previous post. Roots hit the water. At least two or more super fine root hairs.

Auto#2 started into a 5 gallon bucket.

Temp raised with lights turned up, moved the driver from the bottom to the top of the closet with the extraction fan.

White critical is up to bat again. Second atempt is soaking in wet paper towel on a plate.

Back
Top Bottom