Ph 5.2
Ppm 594
Water added to resavoir ro at ph 6.5 ppm 14
Adjusted ph 5.7
Ppm 430
AH#2 looking better still a little pale overall watered and removed the shade
Critical lights&og kush are happy
White critical#1 seedling cotyledons never really kicked in "maybee I should've picked the shell off" it looks like part of the stem is turning green. Im not gona give up on it yet, at least till it falls over or something.
White critical#2 has cracked and a teeny bit of taproot showing.
20210521_052452.jpg

20210521_055927.jpg

20210521_060309.jpg

@423 Couple things to consider: DWC

Can you lower the root cube to the bottom of the basket?
Never mind it may be to late.
I believe it will be more stable and easier coming harvest time.

Your ph needs to be raised to around 6.1 for nutrient uptake. Normally between 5.8 - 6.3 on ph.
Always ph after you add your nutrient.
Silica must be added first when making a solution up.

Are you using hydroton or coco in your DWC?

After we get your DWC figured out we can start on the others, if you like?
They need fed and attention also.

Hope this helps.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

@423 Couple things to consider: DWC

Can you lower the root cube to the bottom of the basket?
Never mind it may be to late.
I believe it will be more stable and easier coming harvest time.

Your ph needs to be raised to around 6.1 for nutrient uptake. Normally between 5.8 - 6.3 on ph.
Always ph after you add your nutrient.
Silica must be added first when making a solution up.

Are you using hydroton or coco in your DWC?

After we get your DWC figured out we can start on the others, if you like?
They need fed and attention also.

Hope this helps.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Thanks for checking out my little grow,the netpot is just hydroton.
There's probably enough room in the netpot to cover the rapid rooter with more hydroton if that'd help. Theres a couple inches of hydroton then the rapid rooter sitting on that, and filled around. It's not particularly stable but I don't think this little plant is gona make much more than a quarterbag so it'll probably do.

I think amnesia#1 in the dwc started the streach without me noticing and is feeding hard on somthing droping my ph.
Ill adjust the ph on up a little more. Im working on a resavoir change, it takes a long time with my ro system.
So far I haven't really ran any of the botanicare additives on this accept hydroguard, and just very little silica, and calmagplus.
I could switch to bloom nutes and have liquid karma, hydroplex also.

The little critical lights in the solo is watered at least once a day

A little high, but it should drop some.

What are your ppm's and temp. of the bucket?
I only have a guess as to resavoir temprature.
Ambient temprature at the plant is about 85 with lights on intake air is at the base of the resavoir and about 72. My thermometer was too loud and had to me removed. It was always awkward to fish it out too.
Ive just about got ro water ready to mix for the resavoir change.
Im probably going to use everything accept the Grow and Hydroplex. My idea is to mix at or a little recomended dose by Botanicare recipe and then cut it by 5 to 1.
It seemed to me around 500 ppm seemed to be the sweet spot for growth, so Im gona aim for 500-700 ppm for the new mix.

If you spray water on the root cube area (daily), the roots will spread out more than just a taproot.

Not a lot, just a couple good spray's will do.
I did very little top feed on this one getting started. It may have slowed it down some. I haven't topfed at all for a couple weeks now.

Ill try that some, ive been keeping a spray bottle with spring water handy while I have the white critical seed in a paper towel. That wc will be going into the rooter plug and roots topsoil mix. It helped my amnesia#2 out of the infirmary too.

A little moving around. The infirmary is now serving as the nursery. Last chance white critical in the red solo cup. It might be a little optomestic but im still watching for a leaf to pop out on the old seedling.
Critical Lights got the transplant just enough roots not to fall apart.
Starting to be a little crowded in here.
20210522_202245.jpg

20210522_202237.jpg

Here is my nute swap for the transition week.
Calmag+ 20ml
Silica blast 20ml
Pure blend pro bloom soil formula 15ml
Hydrogaurd 10ml
Ph 6.9
Ppm 349.
Pbp bloom 10ml
Ph 6.8
Ppm 410
Pbp grom 10ml
Gh ph down 1ml
Ph 6.5
Ppm542
Now its all in a clean resavoir with an airstone running. Ill double check ph and swap buckets soon.

Finaly 3ml ph down
Ph 5.8
Ppm 584
Old nutes were at ph 6.0 Ppm 450
I almost watered the soil plants with the nutes but decided to wait. Im either going to mix them fresh nutes or Bioag Cytoplus I need to look into it more but the ingredients look good.

20210522_235423.jpg

20210522_235450.jpg

20210522_234912.jpg

Ph 5.8
Ppm 573

Cytoplus for OG Kush, Critical Lights, and Amnesia#2
White Critical#1 In a remarkable turn is green and looking like it's on a comeback.
White Critical#2 had almost shed the shell and with a tensey tap it was free with healthy looking little cotyledon.

Amnesia#1 is started to really streach. It looks like each of those extra branches will be a bud it's really growing but a little on the pale side. Everything in the closet looks pale compared to the kush, I'm thinking about toping it soon for a clone because Im so pleased with that kush so far, but I don't know the breeder.

20210524_060749.jpg

20210524_060451.jpg

20210524_061850.jpg

Ph 4.6
Ppm 712
Ro water added 1 gallon with
5ml calmag
3ml bloom
2ml hydroguard
Ph7.3 ppm 367

This left the resavoir at ph 5.5 ppm 573
Amnesia#1 growing fast a little bit of odd leaf action towards the botom of the plant. I think ph related.
Amnesia#2 fading lighter green and started lst. I dont think its getting enough nutrients for the light.
White critical#1 gave up the ghost and dried out/fell over.
White critical#2 is sprouted but right on the soil
Kush&critical lights are doing good.
Adjusted the circulation fan. I think it made amnesia#1 go through too much water while not geting enough circulation to #2 in the soil.

What's happening @423

The biggest concern I have with your DWC is your ph needs to stay up around 6.0. Other than that she is looking much better after you gave her a little trim. When the ph is too low in the bucket, it brings on a host of issues with the micro nutrients, meaning that the ph is either out of the up take area or at the bottom end.

If you get your ph under control she will take off on you with that ppm's.

Now the one in the 5 gallon bucket.

I believe what you are seeing is a sulfur issue.

Tell me everything going on with it:
1 what medium again?
2 drainage- did you just drill hole in the bottom of the bucket? If so how many and where at?
3 how do you water? and how often?
4 what nutrient line are you using for her? How many ppm's is her feed?
5 is she elevated or sitting on the floor?

I know it seem like a lot, but plastic bucket have there own issue when growing in them. I grow my veggies in them, so the critters don't eat them, and it can be challenging at time.

Back
Top Bottom