DWC Hydroponic - Indoor - Autoflowering Narcotherapy - 2015

What do you guys do with those pairs of leftover calyxes when you've picked everything else off the stem? I pinch them off and eat them LOL

2015-12-03_10_21_04.jpg

Damn Growchick, i wish you'd quit talking about murdering one of your girls. You stirred something up in me a few days ago and I went in and chopped off all the bud tips on BK and then last night it was like you were channeling through me..."cut it, cut it, cut it" I couldn't help myself. A lower limb with some fat lil popcorn buds from Q1 is now hanging in the closet and I'm waiting on a taste of something new.

You're killing me!!! :rofl:

Oh, no! I'm so sorry not sorry. HAHAHHAHAHAHAH I'm sitting here trimming the leaves off a little branch that kinda accidentally on purpose got broken when I checked on the water >.>

Nope, not yet.....wait. :biglaugh:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

If I weren't dry, I'd say it's got a week to go, at least, but I'm thinking 2 days, tops. heh

Oh, no! I'm so sorry not sorry. HAHAHHAHAHAHAH I'm sitting here trimming the leaves off a little branch that kinda accidentally on purpose got broken when I checked on the water >.>

Some of them just get in the way, don't they? ;)

Don't think she's quite ready yet either though. Hang in there for a wee while yet...ambers should stand out like a sore thumb:thumb:

I think I'm never going to get to pick a plant ever. *pout*

This plant is nearly ready, but it just refuses to finish up.
2015-12-04_05_26_10.jpg

This plant is just taking its sweet, damn time about it - at least 3 weeks behind the first plant.
2015-12-04_05_26_05.jpg

It's gotten so tall, I've pulled most of it over sideways now with my velcro ribbons.
2015-12-04_05_25_32.jpg
2015-12-04_05_25_14.jpg
2015-12-04_05_25_56.jpg

The one that keeps insisting on burning itself on the lights - glutton for punishment, this one.
2015-12-04_05_26_12.jpg

The whole family
2015-12-04_05_26_22.jpg
2015-12-04_05_26_29.jpg

OK, so, here's the deal. As you know, or maybe I mentioned that in another thread, I didn't go in to the office today because I was too worried about one of the new seedlings (honestly, any excuse to keep me home typically does). I got the babies all sorted and named and measured and logged and photographed.

Little aside - last month my son moved out like a thief in the night. He flew to Texas for a wedding and never took his return flight home. As a result, all his crap is here. I've been boxing it up and sending it to him a little bit at a time. I haven't sent him his grinders, which I just thought to open, and which contained a good bit of pot.

Oh, yeah, I smoked it.
:rofl:

OK, back to the point. I was sitting here looking at the last of the "ballast buds" (so named because pigeons brilliantly told me nip a few and to dry them out on my ballast if I were in a pinch for some quickish smoke),
2015-12-04_11_04_45.jpg

when I went down to look at the plants yet again today

and I swear there are now 4 whole amber trichomes on this plant!

So, I can pick it, right?

Things look great! If you're needing to chop. Take the mature stuff first then leave the immature buds to finish.

My phones been fucked and its rendering tough to reply back. Sorry I've been vacant!

Hope you're well today! Glad you found the grinders!!!

OK so long story ....

I had this idea to move the plant that is almost ready out into the other room to take a picture of it in natural light. So, I did.

Then, I thought it looked kinda unkempt compared to so many other plants I see on here, so I thought I might just trim a few of the big fan leaves off.

Then, I figured there wasn't any point in keeping the little frilly branches that weren't ever going to develop.

Then, it looked really lopsided and sad. So, I had to even it up.

THEN THIS HAPPENED!!!

So, like at that point, I figured it had been sitting in this bucket with no water getting all its leaves hacked off for the last 3 hours, it probably wouldn't survive now even if I did put it back under its light.

The roots were white when I put it out here, but by the time I thought to take a picture of them not so much

I so desperately wanted to put lights and ornaments on it and use it for a Christmas tree, but I didn't.

Did I mention buds?

Then, I got to googling and discovered the grocery store near me sells dry ice. So I got my bubble bag things and VOILA 73, 90 and 220

I think we shook the 220 too long because it's very green. I'm going to bake with it. The 73 and 90 I'm going to learn how to do whatever it is you do with it.

You can hardly even tell this plant is missing.

Yield 10.5 ounces wet (although I've cut an ounce wet off her already before today)
She was 42" tall. Picked at day 62 of life (probably should have gone 5-7 more days tbh)

And here I am right behind you. You go girl! Just weren't going to mess around many more were you? Hash too. :high-five:

I like a woman with a strong center. :thumb:

I have to share, I was just getting ready to recommend you trim her up when I noticed you'd done just that. :laughtwo:

Thanks! I'm sitting here wondering how to smoke this hash now LOL I finally got some to burn in the bat from my wooden one hitter.

After the grocery store trip this morning, I'm looking forward to baking something with part of it.

So, I found this little mini crock pot dip warmer thing in my kitchen. I've put 5 T of coconut oil into it. As soon as it melts, I'm going to put 2g of the 220 micron hash I made yesterday into it and let it sit there percolating for a few hours, and then, I'm going to make coconut balls dipped in chocolate (paleo version). I'm excited.

Well, the crockpot thing didn't go over 180, so I put the coconut oil in a glass jar and put it in a pan full of olive oil and am simmering it somewhere over 220 now (at 220 my thermometer broke).

I may have royally screwed this up, but it tastes awesome, anyhow. I strained the oil through a 25 micron filter and tossed the spent hashish. I hope the active stuff passed through the filter. The filling is bomb, though. I ate 2 Tbl. I gotta go buy chocolate. I'd really rather take a nap, though. I can't wait to taste this with the choccolate on it. I used 2g of the hashish in 5 Tbl oil - decarob, no wait lol decarob hahhahah as if you'd want to un chocolate something lol anyhow - deoxycarbolated the hash in the oil for about 45 min and strained it through a filter. Added to 2c dessicated coconut (not those yucky ass angel flakes), 1/2 cup raw honey, 1 tsp. vanilla extract - the strong stuff, and a small can of coconut cream (this is a tiny can the size of tomato paste that is basically the white stuff skimmed off a can of coconut milk that has separated) - mixed it all up really good and put in fridge to chill. I'm gonna make 20 balls out of it. Well, I'm gonna make 18 balls out of it 'cause I ate so much of it already, actually. I gotta put clothes on and go get chocolate!

Congrats on the chop! Good haul too.
I had to laugh when gave her a haircut. It's like on bugs bunny when that big red monster got his haircut.

:rofl: oh the image!! lol

Back
Top Bottom