DWC Hydroponic - Indoor - Autoflowering Narcotherapy - 2015

I can hear Rifleman now, "Oh, Lord, not this again."

These are cloudy, right?

Slightly tough to say under the light but I still see a fair bit of clear.

:circle-of-love:

I went back with the microscope after those, and that's what I thought too. They're like partly cloudly, partly clear. I am thinking at least 2 more weeks on this one. I really wish I could see! LOL

Thanks!

Patience, patience, patience. .....is written boldly on many pages of my notes where I go back over them looking for mistakes. It is lesson number one and I still haven't mastered it myself. :)

Always been my biggest hurdle ...... sigh

First plant dried to 2.5 ounces. It was picked way too early. I am not going to rush the other three no matter how badly I need the space for the new ones.

Hey Growchick :)

You may never see amber on some strains. I flowered THC Bomb and Cherry Bomb from Bomb Seeds in my first grow and as you, kept looking for amber to determine when to harvest. Neither strain ever showed more than the odd amber trichome. No I go for mostly cloudy/milky (85% or more) and forget even trying to find amber LOL

Just thought I would pass that along :)

Hey Growchick :)

You may never see amber on some strains. I flowered THC Bomb and Cherry Bomb from Bomb Seeds in my first grow and as you, kept looking for amber to determine when to harvest. Neither strain ever showed more than the odd amber trichome. No I go for mostly cloudy/milky (85% or more) and forget even trying to find amber LOL

Just thought I would pass that along :)

Ditto what R.C. said above when taking about a bubble kush automatic. My other two never showed a single amber. I let one go to the point of visible decline in the buds waiting. Knowing the strain will help. :)

I can't believe you would tell me something like this. Seriously. Do you realize what you've done! :rofl:

Yeah, I look at both the degradation of pistil and trichome color and also the general hardness of the bud when I squeeze it, and I know nothing about the strains I'm growing this year, at all, so it's particularly hard for me, personally, to just relax and let them be LOL.

PPM is 1480 and pH down to 5.17 - one of the last three is doing that ripening off thing and throwing the res off. Woo Woo!

I took out about 2.5 gallons and put in 4 gallons at 1200 PPM.

I also rearranged the plants a bit and tied the branches around to square up the canopy and maximize light penetration.

It's like you can't even tell I took a plant down at all.

The canopy:

And the upskirt (for Rifleman)

got some Narco Therapy autos (3) going myself. Good luck.

Hey, how did those turn out for you? Did you like them? I kinda hate these things.

I grew 3 of the NT.
1 is in a jar, & the other 2 are hanging finally. I looked them as far as autos go, but I won't grow them again.
Whachya growing next?
Yeah, I won't grow these again either. Next is Blue Mystic (see other thread in sig) and I am really excited about these. They already have a sheen to them like they just can't wait to bust out in sticky, icky trichomes.

After tieing the plants down and around and all over with my handy dandy velcro ribbons, everything is all squared out again on the top. The two large plants are 4'4" and the smaller plant is 3'.

The buds on the backmost plant are starting to feel hard - when you squeeze them, they don't give much. The pistils still look very fresh, though, and the trichomes are clear to milky (I dunno I really can't tell). It feels at least 2 weeks away, though, sadly.

The shorter plant is not much further behind, but the buds are not as hard, and the pistils are all fresh looking.

The last plant is still very airy - you can squeeze through the buds to the stem.

Just started getting my first flowers, and I'm wildly excited to get to the stage you're at. Assuming I make it, made a ton of rookie mistakes already of course.

Great job!

Well, thank you! I've been in and out of your tent, and I suspect you're going to make it just fine! Mistakes are just a daily thing LOL live and learn.

Wow those girls are fantastic! You have some incredible talent Miss! You're doing a great job!

Hope you are well today!

Thanks!! I'm great today - apart from the whole having had to go in to work thing :p

Back
Top Bottom