DWC Hydroponic - Indoor - Autoflowering Narcotherapy - 2015

I think I'll go look at trichomes and try to convince myself not to cut another branch today.

:rofl::laughtwo::slide::laughtwo::rofl:

Chop her in parts? As in, the top first, wait a few then the lower big buds, etc.
They're not ready. This is an indica dominant & needs some amber, just a little.
It's weighing on my patience too. Mine are finishing up pretty nice, good trichs, but just not there yet either. Last of my 1st autos.

Chop her in parts? As in, the top first, wait a few then the lower big buds, etc.
They're not ready. This is an indica dominant & needs some amber, just a little.
It's weighing on my patience too. Mine are finishing up pretty nice, good trichs, but just not there yet either. Last of my 1st autos.

I knew you guys would keep me honest ;)

I took one more branch just now - it had some damage on the tip from the light.

The waiting is killing me. At least for my next grow, I will have enough personal stash to give it time to grow. :rofl:

I knew you guys would keep me honest ;)

I took one more branch just now - it had some damage on the tip from the light.

The waiting is killing me. At least for my next grow, I will have enough personal stash to give it time to grow. :rofl:

Say that very quietly. That's not the kind of thing you want to jinx. Trust me. Been there. From jars of it to nothing. All it took was one crisis.

I've learned to appreciate every bit I harvest and avoid a sense of complacency. As much as I'm harvesting now? I won't feel comfortable until I have three or four big producers jarred up when I set up next year. I'm admittedly a bit gunshy. But the caution is heartfelt. All my planning and I ran out when he died suddenly and life stopped.

Say it very quietly. I'm gonna go somewhere and cry for a while now. Sorry

Say that very quietly. That's not the kind of thing you want to jinx. Trust me. Been there. From jars of it to nothing. All it took was one crisis.

I've learned to appreciate every bit I harvest and avoid a sense of complacency. As much as I'm harvesting now? I won't feel comfortable until I have three or four big producers jarred up when I set up next year. I'm admittedly a bit gunshy. But the caution is heartfelt. All my planning and I ran out when he died suddenly and life stopped.

Say it very quietly. I'm gonna go somewhere and cry for a while now. Sorry

No apologies! I would worry, but I imagine after the cry, you find some solace and joy in the memories, so I'm going to think love your way until then, while I remind myself to cherish what you've got before it's gone.

I wanted to stop just to let you know I'm ok. Well, as OK as I can be today. Thank you. :hug:

I am really starting to worry about this one yellow plant. I'm afraid it will die before it finishes budding.

The one that's nearly ready isn't nearly ready enough. I have to wait more. I am just not good at this waiting nonsense!

I waited. It's still not ready. I think there's a branch that looks out of place and should come off, though.

PPM was 1360 and pH was 5.0. I put in 3 gallons clear water and, for the first time ever, opened the bottle of pH up and put in 1 mL.

I wonder if I should drain the system and refill it with fresh bloom time nutes. This yellow plant really has me worried that it will die before it finishes.

Subbed! And I'm so mad that I arrived to the party so late, but this grow is absolutely inspiring and I hope my auto's turn out half as decent as yours! Beautiful!:bravo::nicethread:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you're here :)

I've got another grow just starting up also (link below) ^.^

The yellowing plant has got me really stressed out. I'm just not sure what to do about it. It's way too soon in its life for all its leaves to be dieing off like this.

2015-12-03_05_26_12.jpg
2015-12-03_05_26_03.jpg
2015-12-03_05_25_57.jpg

This one is even more nearly ready. Still not ready *pout*
2015-12-03_05_26_59.jpg

The pH is back over 6. The PPM were down to 650. I added a lot of food and water to the system. I hated to feed them so close to picking, but I'm not sure the yellow one will make it - it clearly can't get any Nitrogen right now. I don't know if whatever caused the pH to plummet below 5 locked out the Nitrogen for this plant, or if that's unrelated.

*goes to check rifleman's picture*

Ah, I guess the pH being under 5 could have locked out all the N. Probably fixing the pH would have prevented me from having to feed again. Oh well, live and learn. /sigh

WHEN CAN I PICK THIS PLANT OMFG

I managed to get a relatively decent shot of the one plant that is ready to pick (ok,nearly ready to pick) and the one that is so far behind in development. The difference in bud formation is significant. These two phenotypes are at the complete opposite end of the spectrum for this strain.

2015-12-03_06_36_25.jpg

Had a bowl of ballast buds this morning. It still smells like rainbow sherbet, but the taste is very lemon pepper, which is a vast improvement over the toaster dried shake that tasted just like lawn grass, freshly mowed.

Damn Growchick, i wish you'd quit talking about murdering one of your girls. You stirred something up in me a few days ago and I went in and chopped off all the bud tips on BK and then last night it was like you were channeling through me..."cut it, cut it, cut it" I couldn't help myself. A lower limb with some fat lil popcorn buds from Q1 is now hanging in the closet and I'm waiting on a taste of something new.

You're killing me!!! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom