Earlier harvest?

u mean the seeds?????beacause there is no pollen sacks here or any other plant....i did took noe seed of nand scueeze it and it was zn inmature sedd 100%...

You can pick them out now, or wait till harvest and then trim them off.
yes that is im gonna dol but i will harvest main cola ...before start to make seeds/....only 2 branches at the moment produce seeds...the lower,,,and i will leave the rest to mature the seeds and the rest ofthe buds.the day after 2moro i wil chop some...now it happens...it was pitty because had more to give this plant....thank u ....:thumb:

You can pick them out now, or wait till harvest and then trim them off.

i ask this in another thread also,,....
i will copypaste here so ig u got some info u share with me please...
1rst)ok..lets see....theaccident did happen...icant do something now...but if it is a plant-(mine) that looks like it onna be an excellent strain and also have the possibillity to keep it more time and it will fatter....i believe that was happen to my plant....so...one day getstreesed and start producing seeds....
is that going to effect the yield?
is that going to effectthe hc potency?
what happens to the plant in my case?

2nd)iif i chop it now wiill be betterthan when mature and whole plant is with seeds?
what i want to know is what is better to do now with this transit plant..????lol...
i look at it very closely andcarefully and i realise i could have it more time...it was there still white pistils...lower was like starting make buds...but now make seeds.....

sorry for too much talk and questions...

hi.!!!!again.....i will upload some fotos ...with 2 cheese.....what happen is.....3-4 days ago was all white hairs and seems it gonna make a nice big bud....not one...i mean the plant....4 days after i see all hairs gone it seems like to be at the end of harvest(nearly the end)and happens so quick...strange for me...i am not an expert but i did made some grows in and out...autos or regular...i believe the age is....hmmmmmit germinates i think middle of may...or begin of may...cant be sure.....i also saw 2 buds the one at right the other at left stuck on main branche,,,right and left budds...the one was about 3-4 cm with many long white hairs and the right was green with no hair left and smaller....it makes me believe that the one stop growing and getting mature and the other is still developed.....i hope u understand my english.....SO THE POINT,,,,WHAT I REALISE IS THAT SAME PLANT BUDS ARE MORE MATURE THAN OTHERS...VERY QUICKLY....3-4 days ago all looks like the same...so lets upload fotos....thank u...
1_Small_.jpg
2_Small_.jpg
3_Small_1.jpg
4_Small_3.jpg
5_Small_.jpg
6_Small_.jpg
7_Small_.jpg

8_Small_.jpg
9_Small_.jpg
10_Small_.jpg
11_Small_.jpg
12_Small_.jpg
13_Small_.jpg
14_Small_.jpg
15_Small_.jpg

also in last fotos i discover that buds have change colour to depp purple...but no coz of the strain...it is more like burn from bulbs in an indorr grow..this outdoor and is enouph hot but it is strong air too.....very strange strain...or i do mistakes....i feed them once the week small dose of nutrents full of P-K......N is low...anyone with a answer or similar experiences?thanks

hi...
baby5_Small_.jpg
baby4_Small_.jpg
baby3_Small_.jpg
baby2_Small_.jpg
baby1_Small_.jpg
babies_Small_.jpg

so...those 5 young laidies r same strain...i see differences but is same strain....i made some seeds.....i will start a journey from 10th day ...5 different strains auto outdoor...bigger pots ...super LST-ing...whatdo u think about those laidies...how looks like..
i just decide to upload fotos with all......every day i see grow...every day i see bigger flowers or mature flowers....i love big budhha cheese....

i look with the microscope the trichomes and there is more than 50% amber__(red head)or -(whole red) and mostly the rest r clear,not cloydy.....why this happen?am i ready to harvest...the fan leaves lose the N and became yellow...it is about 8 week maybe...why not many cloydy and too many amber? by the way i almost catch fire before.....i clloect for long the best part of leaves....only the small ones the white ones i save...so today i decide i have enouph to make some bho....i did this dozens times but today the butane was yellow...it was too much of oil in there but....but....instead to leave it on hot water to vaporised whole butane i decide at the endto put in a small fire and stir it up to clean as good as i can but it was burning the plate from glass i use and i didnt have something near me to catch it good and i let it to the fire for one second to catch a towl and sundenly a huge flame cover the whole room....my eyebrows my hair my my beard i still smell it....huge fire for one second....i lost the whole bho...anyway...that was my story...happens one hour ago...s.h.i.t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might as well have just left the propane stove on for a couple minutes and lit a match. Making bho indoors is a bad idea. For all kinds of reasons. 3 people have burned their houses down or blown themselves up in the county that I live in just in the past year. Because of people doing this, the extraction of cannabis is now illegal in my county. Don't be the reason your community decides to demonize a good thing.

it was clearly my mistake ...i was quit sure with flame maybe something gonna go wrong but i just did it...it was the time,...i never have flames or cigarretes near me when i do this in past,...i always use boiled water to evaporise the butane..when it finish i use some small flame...only when butane finish...iam lucky and i wasnt alone....very lucky...that was a lesson for me.....

hi... was ready to open a new thread but then i remember i have this thead open already...it is the same subject so no need for new thread..my question

is it possible to harvest earlier than what the seedbank strain said?for example...if the autos is in a small pot and become only a bud 30cm is it possible to mature earlier?from my experience i believe it can happen but i would like also ur opinion..thanks a lot...

hi... was ready to open a new thread but then i remember i have this thead open already...it is the same subject so no need for new thread..my question

is it possible to harvest earlier than what the seedbank strain said?for example...if the autos is in a small pot and become only a bud 30cm is it possible to mature earlier?from my experience i believe it can happen but i would like also ur opinion..thanks a lot...

It all depends on how many and appearance of the trics on the buds and sugar leaves. You have to harvest when there is enough THC to make it worth all the time and money you spent on the grow. If the trics aren't there, or they are not mature, it's too early for the harvest.

If you know an early harvest with 50% amber hairs and clear trics give you the effect you want, then harvest at that point. If you want more of a body high/pain reliever. then wait for the hairs to go 90 - 100% amber with cloudy to amber trics.

It all depends on how many and appearance of the trics on the buds and sugar leaves. You have to harvest when there is enough THC to make it worth all the time and money you spent on the grow. If the trics aren't there, or they are not mature, it's too early for the harvest.

If you know an early harvest with 50% amber hairs and clear trics give you the effect you want, then harvest at that point. If you want more of a body high/pain reliever. then wait for the hairs to go 90 - 100% amber with cloudy to amber trics.

the effect i like is cloudy-milky trichomes..right now hairs are already brown but trichomes arelong with red head and clear body...i talk about the mushrooms-trichomes....little r cloudy...what i cant understand is .....i thought they must first get cloudy and then amber....mine why is clear and amber...like i said mushroom clear body amber head...the problem is i leave in an area that everyyear caught many plants....thousands....today i read 2,300 found....they have special operation and check the area for whole this month and next...every day 3-4 times i here the chops on the sky...i can see them and i start to be afraid...i am an outdoor grower at this moment..i cant take any picture with the 100x microscope to saw u....but the sugar leaves r all cloudy and amber...the buds arent...maybe i will tke a risk for a few days more...????in 3 days finish 7th week and goes for 8th..i am a bit afraid.....

the effect i like is cloudy-milky trichomes..right now hairs are already brown but trichomes arelong with red head and clear body...i talk about the mushrooms-trichomes....little r cloudy...what i cant understand is .....i thought they must first get cloudy and then amber....mine why is clear and amber...like i said mushroom clear body amber head...the problem is i leave in an area that everyyear caught many plants....thousands....today i read 2,300 found....they have special operation and check the area for whole this month and next...every day 3-4 times i here the chops on the sky...i can see them and i start to be afraid...i am an outdoor grower at this moment..i cant take any picture with the 100x microscope to saw u....but the sugar leaves r all cloudy and amber...the buds arent...maybe i will tke a risk for a few days more...????in 3 days finish 7th week and goes for 8th..i am a bit afraid.....

From your description, you're ready, if not overdue, for harvest. You said the tric heads are red (amber?). Yep, they're almost over-ripe. From what I've been reading, cloudy tric heads is the head high and amber tric heads means heading down to the body high, since the THC is being converted to CBN. Since stealth is a problem, harvest as soon as it's safe for you to do so.

From your description, you're ready, if not overdue, for harvest. You said the tric heads are red (amber?). Yep, they're almost over-ripe. From what I've been reading, cloudy tric heads is the head high and amber tric heads means heading down to the body high, since the THC is being converted to CBN. Since stealth is a problem, harvest as soon as it's safe for you to do so.

yes u r right..but the red heads of trichomes(amper)the rest of it is clear...10% is cloudy..and supposed to have a couple of weeks left till harvest....i read about thestrains and i harvest the skunk automatic 7-9 sprout till harvest and the walter white auto....i cut the leaves of the OG kush and auto super hash which needs 75-80 days (45-47-48th day) ..without leaves and coz is dwarf maybe i can hide it for 10 more days at least....if this situation keep going and here everyday choppers i will not risk it...if i put them under cfl's it will ''damaged''....it happens in past....thank u for ur advise...

Back
Top Bottom