El Ninho, CFL summer grow

Thx guys ...

this bug nation on my plants are Resistant little bugers ... There are some survivers ...and they are reproducing ... No,no,no... nUKE them again ! LOL

IMG_06811.jpg

really dont now how and why are they resiting ... dont they now that RESISTANCE IS FUTILE !!!!
hi mate so wots the plan ? a different spray juice? and if so wot ? nasty bugs i hate em since starting growing i actually kill green fly if i see one coz i know there just looking for plants to eat.......hope you kill those fuckers next time round mate..........be lucky weedtastic

hi mate nice lookin grow you got there .......did you kill those little fuckers ? did the garlic and washing up liquid do the job ?.......ive looked round your grow and can t see any damage ?.....id hate the thought of them munching on your plants as they look real good........sorry for all the questions ha ha and heres another lol...why el ninho for your title ?..............be lucky weedtastic

1. Garlic and wl did not do the job as they should ...
2.there's some damage on the leafs but nothing sirius ...
3.El ninho is one of the strains in my grow ...the twin one , I have planetd one el ninho (ghs) fem seed and now i have two girls from one seed...

1. Garlic and wl did not do the job as they should ...
2.there's some damage on the leafs but nothing sirius ...
3.El ninho is one of the strains in my grow ...the twin one , I have planetd one el ninho (ghs) fem seed and now i have two girls from one seed...
ah thanks mate for the info and names.....be lucky weedtastic

no problem m8...

Update

Week 1. of flower
Looking realy good for first week . Temps with hps 150w where a bit small around 22-25c so i have replacet it with 250w hps ...
Its a prefect watage for my grow space ... 60x80cm
IMG_0728.jpg

Lights from now on will be HPS 250w + 2x24w 865 blue spectrum cfl bulbs ...
Temp ...24-27c
Hum....35%-45%

Here are some pics of 1. week of flower .
P9010489.JPG

IMG_07294.jpg

P9010484.JPG

Arjan's Haze clone few days in flower ...
IMG_07155.jpg

hi mate plants are great ...you have done some great work there....i like my plants the same...ive only just learnt the supercropping LST thing ....i really like it......and love your plants...oh better stop drooling ha ha yea mate nice real nice how long in flower ? ............week one ...im week 2 on monday......cud be intresting ?....althou you seem ahead of me ?.......anyways i ramble when im stoned good stuff happening here mate appreciate your hard work..........be lucky weedtastic...edit 250 hps good for 100cm x 100cms am i rite ? your girls gonna love that....nice spread.....some nice things ahead here i see ha ha

Back
Top Bottom