Emergency Help needed for brown patches and curled leaves

Rkelly496

Woke up today and my plants have brown patches and some of the leafs are curled up

Attachments

• Snapchat-812941123.jpg
    Snapchat-812941123.jpg
    516.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 16025150286319059956159844764555.jpg
    16025150286319059956159844764555.jpg
    862.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 16025150555625779446565319855363.jpg
    16025150555625779446565319855363.jpg
    808.2 KB · Views: 52
I would be looking for mites, but hold yer taters - you won’t see them without proper magnification. Gonna need a jewelers loupe, pocket microscope, digital microscope or an iPhone app called magnifier. Snip a leaf or two and scope for tiny critters or eggs usually on back side of leaf. You may catch them line dancing but they’ve got the music cranked cuz the orgy has been going for a week or two.

as usual - I could be wrong so wait to see what else comes in here

I would be looking for mites, but hold yer taters - you won’t see them without proper magnification. Gonna need a jewelers loupe, pocket microscope, digital microscope or an iPhone app called magnifier. Snip a leaf or two and scope for tiny critters or eggs usually on back side of leaf. You may catch them line dancing but they’ve got the music cranked cuz the orgy has been going for a week or two.

as usual - I could be wrong so wait to see what else comes in here
I'd check out that root system too, for fungus gnat larvae. Make sure the pH in your water is not fluctuating, and you aren't overwatering.

elongated fans / curl / necrosis .. looks heat stressed for starters.

maybe other stuff but would have to know a bunch more about conditions etc.

elongated fans / curl / necrosis .. looks heat stressed for starters.

maybe other stuff but would have to know a bunch more about conditions etc.
600whps lights were way to close that has been corrected av temp 28 degrees highest 30 humidity 38%

600whps lights were way to close that has been corrected av temp 28 degrees highest 30 humidity 38%
Good catch Bluter! Way to go Rkelly
Looks root bound how large a container are you in? That and water pH will cause this pretty fast.

So too small a container then you water with pH way low or way high looks like to me.
Been using bio bizz all mix been told not to pH as it can ruin the soilpots are small there week 3 flower now in only 8l pots there any benifits in using a bigger pot now?

Good catch BoBrown, I noticed that earlier but had to roll for an appointment. Heck yes otherwise at week 6 the fecal matter will hit the oscillating device! In soil bigger is better, I don’t speak metric well so I will let you do the conversions but 5 gallons is the minimum for soil. At 7.5 or 10 gallons that’s much better. 15 gallons is still not too large. I've got one that’s a 35 gallon rubbermaid plastic trash can with holes drilled out. But 7.5 to 19 gallons is good!

I grew a monster in 5 gallon but at week post 3 flip realized I screwed up so transplanted to 16 gallon tote pulled 930g’s wet off single plant, dried out to little over 8 zips

86 is pretty warm but the twisting? IDK.... Yes - Bean always appreciate your skill & insight!!!

What sucks is I don’t speak / convert metrics well in my noggin (yeah I know just over a quart) but as BoBrown hit the bullseye, thats only 2 gallons for a nice honker of a plant that's trying to set flowers. That dog don’t hunt, at least not for long.

needs upcan - pronto, bigger the better 8 or 10 gallons yes on soil (no coco) with plenty of aeration.
at upcan... inspect for soil pests on rootball
lightly score the rootball with sterile knife in 4 places on outer perimeter before placing in new soil
yes you heard right, lightly score roots so she will take over her new home.
snip a few leaves and scope for critters
since she is setting buds don‘t intercourse with light hours - keep at least 12 hours dark every day

Back
Top Bottom