Equipment?

shaunr97

Hello, I broke my grow tent sadly as in torn it I’ve duct tapped the rip and although it’s worked it’s not up to standard☹️

What grow tent do you use?
What one do you recommend?

I would like a cheap tent if possible and anywhere in the dimensions of 120 x 120 x 200 very max. I would like 80 x 80 x 160 minimum. Doesn’t have to be square but I would like to fit my light, my filter in the tent as well as have space for a inline fan to bring cool air in

Also should I pull my air from the outside in, it hot air outside and pull air from in side the house?

Check out Grow Lights Canada if you are north of the 49th. They are a dealer for our sponsor Mars.

I have two of their tents, a 4' X 2' x 5' (120 X 60 X 150cm) and 6' X 4' X 6'6" (180 X 120 X 200cm). Both are good quality, and low cost. I don't use the larger tent as I can't fill it and work on the plants. I highly recommend a tent taller than 5' or 150cm as there's not enough room for anything other than veg or SCRoG. I bought a Gorilla clone 2' X 4' X 7'-8' (120 X 60 X 210-240cm) elsewhere earlier this year to fix the height problem.

My air source is the room the tent is in, as open windows serve as my air conditioning:cheesygrinsmiley:
I vent inside the house during the winter months, and outdoors during the summer.
My in-line fan is located outside of the tents. I have a carbon filter in the taller tent that will be located out of the tent when I can get around to it.

Back
Top Bottom