Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

Santa Spoil him mate? Merry Christmas, hope its a good one bro :passitleft:

That sucks. Oh well thanks for the ride anyway! :D

No worries mate, sorry to disappoint ;)

Happy holidays brother

Thanks bro, you too :)

I'm thinking I got lucky with my first male, a very nice and robust Haze Ex. I really excited to get the Sour OG cross into the ground along with the Blueberry that I crossed as well. You kinda lost me on the F2 and F3, but that's ok for now. Right now I'm still working to get a couple of F1's I'm happy with.

I've got pollen samples from the original stud and I've got another male in veg that I've been able to get a nice clone of. Right now outside is my pollen tent, prolly the safest I can do for now. I suppose if I collect pollen samples once a year and get a nice collection of those then I will be able to get all mad scientist moving forward...

At this point I'm not able to enlarge my growing area so I'm reducing my total collection of plants. I had an idea last night, I'm gonna finish everything I've got in flower, should be finished up just about mid February. Then I'll move a whole new crop into flower at the same time. Feeding, and likely watering, all on the same day. I think I can get six 3 gallon containers in there at the same time. By the time those are done hopefully the new seeds I'm popping on New Years will be ready to go into the flower tent.

Of course I've got lots of decisions to make between now and then. I think it's Christmas for you right now.

Merry Christmas Feral!!!!!

Sounds good mate ;) thats probably the best option if you don't have the areas to keep them all, as long as you can keep that pollen viable should be sweet :thumb: Merry Christmas dude :thumb:

Santa Spoil him mate? Merry Christmas, hope its a good one bro :passitleft:

Thanks mate, yeah the boy got spoilt, been pretty full on the past few days keeping him entertained :rofl: He got his first quad bike for Chrissy so we have been out riding that hehe, 1 day and he already rides it himself :) but he does like it when I jump on with him because I go really fast :rofl: :rofl: Hope you and your young one had an awesome Chrissy too bro, how did she go? get everything she was hoping for? Have a good one bro :passitleft:

Merry Christmas fereeel Feral! :Namaste:

Thanks Staker, hope you had a great one also bud :passitleft:

Merry Christmas feral

Merry Christmas mate, and to anyone I forgot a big Merry Christmas to all and a happy boxing day hehe :passitleft:

Happy new years brother. Im doing fuck all this year by choice but hope yours is good. Just about to make a mix and have a few and probably wake up in the morning same as usual. Lmao. I was a mess last year and got the kids so just enjoying their company for a change. Playing baord games and teaching them card tricks... party on!

Happy new years brother. Im doing fuck all this year by choice but hope yours is good. Just about to make a mix and have a few and probably wake up in the morning same as usual. Lmao. I was a mess last year and got the kids so just enjoying their company for a change. Playing baord games and teaching them card tricks... party on!

Thanks bro ;) yeah I'm doing the same, I don't drink, don't have any friends so no point in going out anywhere :rofl: I took the boy down to his grandparents and they were taking all the kids to see the fireworks so that should be fun for him, better than sitting here doing nothing :rofl: Catching up on a whole heap of gardening as its been crazy hard to get in there much with the boy on school holidays, absolutely stuffed every day keeping him entertained :thumb: Plants have been going crazy here with the heat, ive thrown pics up on Instagram but haven't had the chance to get any from my phone yet, need to do it soon as my phone is running out of space :rofl: Hope you have a good night mate :passitleft:

Happy new year mate.. I've had mates down the last week, I haven't seen my plants for five days, no fucking idea what's going on with them.. luckily we have had a cold spell, as I moved all my shit into the roof. They are leaving tonight, couple of them start back at work on the 2nd.. good having mates here but piss off now, I want to check my girls lmfao

My mates just left about 20 mins ago.. plants haven't missed a beat.. temps and rh didn't have any spikes.. I've totally arsed that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Late happy festive’s mate can’t wait to see what ya come up with in 18.

Thanks brother, hope you had a good one, for me its been constant grind since day1 of 2018 :rofl: Ive been pretty busy in the garden but have also been working on a car we picked up the other day, almost done now, should make a few thousand profit really quick :thumb: got some projects cooking in the pollen tent with the thai Buddha male too which should start off a great year breeding wise :)

Happy New Year Feral, good luck with all of your 2018 projects.

Thanks dude, hope you have a great 2018 with plenty of bountiful harvests :)

How that C99 going? Must be getting some fatties now...

She is going good man, been knocked around a bit with the heat a few weeks back but hasn't been too bad lately, couple of weeks and she is done, got some pics uploading finally, sites all changed since I uploaded anything last time :rofl:

Feral's gone walk about and got lost smoking too many cones.

Yeah man I'm always spaced out on weed somewhere :rofl: if I don't feel like I'm walking on pillows I'm not stoned enough :rofl:

Figures. As long as he isnt stuck in a spidermite web, alls good!

Nah no spidermites now, did have a few pop up on the clones outside I noticed when I took them inside, freaked the fuck out and treated everything just in case but didn't see anything on the inside girls, quite the scare but all is good :thumb: got a few white flies around, getting on top of them too, hopefully shouldn't have any more pest issues for a while now ;)

Cake in a cup bender.
Hopefully just enjoying some Fam time,gunna be a good update commin I recon.

Yeah man just keeping really busy, by the time I'm done of a night ive been passing out early :rofl: got some pics uploading now for an update, have been putting a lot up on IG lately as its easier straight from the phone, had to dump the pics from the phone earlier as I had run out of memory :rofl:

Whole heap of stuff to get through ;)

In flower, a couple of pics of SSSDH #1 from the other day

Screenshot_6944.png

Screenshot_6945.png

The SSSDH #1 a couple of days later

Screenshot_6970.png

Screenshot_6971.png

Cinderella 99

Screenshot_6948.png

Screenshot_6949.png

Screenshot_6950.png

Screenshot_6951.png

Screenshot_6952.png

Screenshot_6953.png

Cindy Haze

Screenshot_6954.png

Screenshot_6955.png

Screenshot_6956.png

Screenshot_6957.png

Screenshot_6958.png

THC Bomb

Screenshot_6959.png

Screenshot_6960.png

Screenshot_6961.png

Screenshot_6962.png

Jabba's Stash #1 I'm pretty sure is male so I moved it to flower to find out quicker

Screenshot_6963.png

91'Krypt is freakin huge with longass colas, should fill in nicely

Screenshot_6964.png

Screenshot_6965.png

Screenshot_6966.png

Screenshot_6968.png

Screenshot_6967.png

Screenshot_6969.png

M3 looking amazingly hazy :thumb:

Screenshot_6972.png

Screenshot_6973.png

Screenshot_6974.png

Screenshot_6975.png

M5 also looking awesome, a bit different in structure and pistil formation but looking like it will be a much chunkier and frostier type flower

Screenshot_6976.png

Screenshot_6977.png

Screenshot_6978.png

Silver Mountain

Screenshot_6979.png

Screenshot_6980.png

Screenshot_6981.png

Outside, my Cindy Haze after a hail storm the other day, minor damage to the leaves but its all good :)

Screenshot_6946.png

My 2x SSSDH #2

Screenshot_6998.png

Screenshot_7000.png

Screenshot_6999.png

Pineapple Express auto #1, just as I expect :rofl:

Screenshot_6993.png

Pineapple Express auto #2, the only decent plant

Screenshot_6994.png

Screenshot_6996.png

Pineapple Express auto #3, another fucked up plant but a bit bigger :rofl:

Screenshot_6995.png

Screenshot_6997.png

Ive noticed in veg things have really slowed down as of late, getting better growth under a t5 than a 600w :rofl: finally remembered I had a light app on my phone and holy shit that globe was doing nothing, around 1500 lumens at the plant canopy :rofl: changed the bulb out today with a spare I had in the cupboard and almost instantly noticed the difference, lumens are now around 6000, I could do better by lowering the light closer but then the vertical wall wont be lit, good enough improvement for me :thumb: if I still don't see an improvement in growth ill deal with it further ;)

A couple of new sprouts, Jabba's Stash #4 and #5

Screenshot_6983.png

Screenshot_6982.png

Jillybean #4, full on orange pheno hopefully should take off now ;)

Screenshot_6986.png

M2 is ready for the flower tent just as soon as cindy is done, quite excited to get this one pumping in the DWC :)

Screenshot_6985.png

Elephant Stomper

Screenshot_6984.png

Violent Queens x3

Screenshot_6987.png

Screenshot_6988.png

Screenshot_6989.png

Temples x 3

Screenshot_6990.png

Screenshot_6991.png

Screenshot_6992.png

Cindy Haze

Screenshot_7001.png

Jabba's Stash #2, pretty sure this one is a male too :rofl:

Screenshot_7002.png

Cheese

Screenshot_7003.png

91'Krypt

Screenshot_7004.png

Chernobyl

Screenshot_7005.png

Vintage C99 x Romberry #1

Screenshot_7006.png

Vintage C99 x Romberry #2

Screenshot_7007.png

2 La Nina's left, the other 2 were male ;)

Screenshot_7008.png

Another Cindy Haze, looks a lot more cindy, I'm thinking male ;)

Screenshot_7009.png

SSH

Screenshot_7010.png

In the veg cupboard its jam packed :rofl:

Screenshot_6947.png

And a few Thai Buddha nuts to finish it up ;)

Screenshot_7011.png

Screenshot_7012.png

Screenshot_7013.png

Screenshot_7014.png

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom