Finally here and up and going!

BudBadger

Hey 420crew Badger here and happy to be so. Not really sure how I caught the fever and decided I was going to grow, maybe the price of decent nugz vs my paycheck or maybe just a great hobby either way here I am! When I first started cruising the net for info and ideas I always ended up back here until I just called this home. Seen many journals here where folks where about to lose it all and in absolutely no time they had a entire dream team of cannabis cultivators carrying them all the way to the cure!! That's just love!! So I'm happy to be around a great team. So huge huge thanks to all the rookies and pros and all in between that have shared they're journeys with all your slips, tricks and remedies it all helps tons!! I have a little 4 day old LSD from barneys going right now, I'll start a journal very soon if not today. Alright team nice to meet you all and look forward to the future of this journey. ✌️

When I first started cruising the net for info and ideas I always ended up back here..

same! and i've been back everyday since, haha; we're in good hands.

when you start a journal, make sure to add the link to your signature, so its easy to track down!

see you around
:high-five:

"When I first started cruising the net for info and ideas I always ended up back here"
I've heard that before. Just as in my case I always ended up here reading through post after post finding actual growers making my mistakes and learning from them as others may have already experienced my particular problem. This is a great community, lots of nice knowledgeable people from all over. When you get a journal underway we'll be eager to have a look at the seedling grow into a monster. Cheers

Many members have helpful links in their signatures, it's always worth a look to see what that poster thinks is important enough to add to their signature. There's a link in my signature for instance that walks through how to add your grow journal, but once you get in there and start playing around.. Spent an entire afternoon on mine a while back.

Welcome BudBadger, hope to see your journal soon. It's never too early.

Welcome BudBadger to the most addicting place I've been!!!
Arteekay you spent all afternoon on here? Your kidding lol. I've been here all morning, started out as just a wake and bake morning, check a few posts .........walk dogs 2 rotti's.........check more journals.........etc.........etc..............6 hours later......................yep I'm still here lol
Loving it!!! so much reading my eyes burning and red. Oh the redness not from reading lol:peace:

Welcome BudBadger to the most addicting place I've been!!!
Arteekay you spent all afternoon on here? Your kidding lol. I've been here all morning, started out as just a wake and bake morning, check a few posts .........walk dogs 2 rotti's.........check more journals.........etc.........etc..............6 hours later......................yep I'm still here lol
Loving it!!! so much reading my eyes burning and red. Oh the redness not from reading lol:peace:

I spent half an afternoon on my signature! I spend most of my days here now. Love this community more than I feel is appropriate. :)

welcome budbadger to the most addicting place i've been!!!
Arteekay you spent all afternoon on here? Your kidding lol. I've been here all morning, started out as just a wake and bake morning, check a few posts .........walk dogs 2 rotti's.........check more journals.........etc.........etc..............6 hours later......................yep i'm still here lol
loving it!!! So much reading my eyes burning and red. Oh the redness not from reading lol:peace:
hey hydro1000 thanks for the welcome! Yes this place is very very addicting lol just the other night the wife came down stairs and was like "really again another night of just looking at other peoples plants!" hahaha i always lose track of time in here!! See you around hoss

Hey Badger, nice to meet you. I'm new also ... well, I actually joined in 2013 (that's what my profile says) but I only posted a couple of things back then and haven't really been active since. Too busy growing and breeding new awesome strains. So, I'll be posting my intro in a moment so please check me out!

hey badger, nice to meet you. I'm new also ... Well, i actually joined in 2013 (that's what my profile says) but i only posted a couple of things back then and haven't really been active since. Too busy growing and breeding new awesome strains. So, i'll be posting my intro in a moment so please check me out!
hey paulpro9 nice to meet you and thanks for taking the time to stop in. Breeding new awesome strains!! Im in!! Ill check it iut as soon as your journal is up and running!!

Back
Top Bottom