Finished Plants 100% LED Grown

Hope my plants end up like yours !!!!! :thumb:

After you hung the plant for 4 days how did you finish the cure ? :helpsmilie:

I cure and dry for another 5 days or so. then I but them in Jars and burp it for another 6 days or so.

do you use RO water? and how much Calimagic do you use? thanks for all the great info. can't wait to see what my new Dominator 2x can do. :)

Gingers unite

wow that's less than 2ml / gal on the calimagic, your flood and drain coco right? what base nutes do you use? thanks for answering all my questions. :)

Pineapple Skunk Hanging
20140216_132958.jpg
20140216_132944.jpg

Critical Kush Hanging
IMAG07986.jpg
IMAG07943.jpg
IMAG07967.jpg

i have never been able to get much yeild. certainly not anywhere near this. two of these colas, is generally a whole plants worth for me. trying different streins. got 3.5 oz ea off five one time, but have never been able to re produce it. odd. not sure. maybe more pruning. nice plants!

i'll def buy one 435watts panel if ya think i need only that for my 4X4 groom, i have 1.70meter height if i count with my 30cm high hydro system.
i wish i can set it up properly and it will be sufficient for 4 big plants. i usually grow 4/6 big plants from selected clones for 4/6weeks veg then flipp them.
think i could do the same with that panel and really with 1000W HPS-like results?

i trust you 100% K.F, don't get me wrong but it looks unbelievable...

anyway, i need to read and look at other growers who use only this Lush light panel like you.
thanx to share K.F.

all the best.

E.D.

great thread love the many plants u have produce would love to help trimming and curing maybe smoke some and i dont live to far away :)
kushington farms!!

i'll def buy one 435watts panel if ya think i need only that for my 4X4 groom, i have 1.70meter height if i count with my 30cm high hydro system.
i wish i can set it up properly and it will be sufficient for 4 big plants. i usually grow 4/6 big plants from selected clones for 4/6weeks veg then flipp them.
think i could do the same with that panel and really with 1000W HPS-like results?

i trust you 100% K.F, don't get me wrong but it looks unbelievable...

anyway, i need to read and look at other growers who use only this Lush light panel like you.
thanx to share K.F.

all the best.

E.D.
one dominator 4335w will get you same results as 1000W HPS the 660 watt lights will blow it away. I know it sounds unbelievable but It really is there. Use 420mag discount code and get a 20% discount

Nice on the discount K.F.
always nice to have a discount just because you have subscribed to a nice hobby-related-community.

i wish you a nice day and beautiful following grows (like you did yet).

green vibes.

E.D.

they also have a heavy blue veg light if you have a flower and veg room like I do. it runs on 290w so I use it cause its less watt and I only veg in that room so the extra isn't really needed. :)
Have you noticed any difference in your intranodal distance when vegging under the relatively monochromatic (bluish) LED versus vegging under the dual-purpose, dual-spectrum LEDs?

Have you noticed any difference in your intranodal distance when vegging under the relatively monochromatic (bluish) LED versus vegging under the dual-purpose, dual-spectrum LEDs?

Yes there is some minor difference in the nodes but the is difference in the bud nodes isnt much. I use it solely for the less watt usage. the design of both lights is great if you only have one room the multi stage light works great for both stages. If you have two rooms you will see bud nodes that are closer together. say every 3 inches instead of every 4.

Greetings everyone,
I am here to update my journals sorry I have been kind of slacking on the updates. The traveling season has begun again. I have the pictures taken but I have been traveling winning my first contest for best sativa in Grand Rapids last weekend, and setting up an all-inclusive very light weight growing kit for patients on weight restriction. Thank you to everyone who has been following and asking if I’m doing okay. You never know in this industry so good looking out to all of you. Thanks!! Now for some updates. Anyone interested in using Lush Lights can use my Discount code KF420 and receive 20% off your order. Hydro LED Light | Lush Lighting | 888-960-4LED
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_Lighting_First_trophy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom