First Attempt At A Journal

Ok here it is. I want to show you all something. Here is my license to grow. I was just approved yesterday. I've been waiting my whole life for this. I pray I can make a future out of this field. I absolutely love what I am doing so if I could do this for a job I would never work another day in my life.
20210209_054010.jpg

Ok here it is. I want to show you all something. Here is my license to grow. I was just approved yesterday. I've been waiting my whole life for this. I pray I can make a future out of this field. I absolutely love what I am doing so if I could do this for a job I would never work another day in my life.
20210209_054010.jpg
I am happy for you!! Wish the entire world was on same path...hopefully things get easier for anyone just trying to medicate their ailments in a healthy way! Things like this helps me see there is hope coming for all in incriminating locations, thank you for sharing. And I wish your grow and future grows the best my friend. Cheers!

I am happy for you!! Wish the entire world was on same path...hopefully things get easier for anyone just trying to medicate their ailments in a healthy way! Things like this helps me see there is hope coming for all in incriminating locations, thank you for sharing. And I wish your grow and future grows the best my friend. Cheers!
Thank you so much my friend.

Thank you so much :passitleft:

Shes got a new bucket last night right b 4 her bed time. It had been 2 1/2 weeks since I did a complete bucket change. Everyone says to change your bucket every week. Well I don't think that she eats all her food in the week, so I give her a bit more time. I add water here and there when the water level drops below the basket. But I think she happy with her fresh dinner. I had enough GH flora left for one more bucket. So MoJo got it. Heres her pics and report.

Ph: 5.8
Ppm: 254
Wt: 19.7
Tt: 20.7
Th: 27%

20210211_050403.jpg
20210211_050358.jpg
20210211_050351.jpg

Shes got a new bucket last night right b 4 her bed time. It had been 2 1/2 weeks since I did a complete bucket change. Everyone says to change your bucket every week. Well I don't think that she eats all her food in the week, so I give her a bit more time. I add water here and there when the water level drops below the basket. But I think she happy with her fresh dinner. I had enough GH flora left for one more bucket. So MoJo got it. Heres her pics and report.

20210211_050403.jpg
20210211_050358.jpg
20210211_050351.jpg
Just did the same with the critical widow and also Mojo looks like she is getting a little frosty NICE keep up the good work!:ganjamon:

20210211_050403.jpg
20210211_050358.jpg
20210211_050351.jpg
Not trying to scare you but I would examine those white looking spots in the first pic's leaves..looks a little like powdery mildew but I may be wrong. If yes though, consider a good oscilating fan to blow. Looking very good though friend keep at it. and sorry if its just how pic looks or something thats not PM

Not trying to scare you but I would examine those white looking spots in the first pic's leaves..looks a little like powdery mildew but I may be wrong. If yes though, consider a good oscilating fan to blow. Looking very good though friend keep at it. and sorry if its just how pic looks or something thats not PM
@AlmostHeaven the spots are from the light. I wasn't ready for how strong it was. I sprayed my girls with the light on and BAM white spots everywhere. Lol I've inspected them with 3 different microscopes and no craziness other than what I've caused. Thank you so very much for pointing it out on what you believe it is. I don't trip on anyone's opinion, everyone is entitled to one and I enjoy hearing from others. This girl right here has gone through all kinds and shes still producing buds. Her buds are now starting to pack on the weight. Thanks for stopping by. :volcano-smiley::hookah:

@AlmostHeaven the spots are from the light. I wasn't ready for how strong it was. I sprayed my girls with the light on and BAM white spots everywhere. Lol I've inspected them with 3 different microscopes and no craziness other than what I've caused. Thank you so very much for pointing it out on what you believe it is. I don't trip on anyone's opinion, everyone is entitled to one and I enjoy hearing from others. This girl right here has gone through all kinds and shes still producing buds. Her buds are now starting to pack on the weight. Thanks for stopping by. :volcano-smiley::hookah:
ahhh makes sense too. Im glad nothing major going on, seems like they're in great hands friend. Sorry i just glanced and im better safe than sorry friend. Cheers! :bong:

ahhh makes sense too. Im glad nothing major going on, seems like they're in great hands friend. Sorry i just glanced and im better safe than sorry friend. Cheers! :bong:
All is well. Just sitting back in the house and watching them grow!! :thanks::thumb::passitleft:

Her buds aren't as big as the others, but she still got buds after everything. Heres her report this morning.

Ph: 6.1
Ppm: 258
Wt: 20°C
Tt: 21.5°C

20210212_050634.jpg
20210212_050632.jpg
20210212_050628.jpg
20210212_050619.jpg
20210212_050608.jpg

Back
Top Bottom