BigBearNTX Perpetual Auto Grow

Some night time pics to show off some sparkle:
528CAD59-956C-4652-A90D-D08266F11F9D.jpeg
E69D6D9B-B6A6-4205-8628-FC3F89662216.jpeg
91524512-2E1F-41E5-B9F2-0144A43C4BCE.jpeg
9FF9AEFB-6DFB-4DDF-8E63-12B493E9E131.jpeg

Good news: My Seedsman order came in today! Just a small order of some 1:1 photo strains: Three Royal Highness CBD by RQS, and eight (a 5+3 promotion) Critical Relief CBD by Garden of Green. Seedsman bonus was 3 Cheese feminized seeds.

Bad news: Slipped and fell into the pool. I'm okay, but the right knee is skinned up and going to bruise, my glasses are somewhere on the bottom of the deep end, and my phone is most likely toast. Yes, I will do the rice trick. No, I don't anticipate it working. lol

Plant wise, things are progressing. Still on schedule.

Thanks Amy! A bit worse for wear for the next couple of days, I fear. I may have twisted my knee as well as bruising it. Had to break out the prescription pain killers the first couple of days. I think I'm on the up side, but I fear I will be limping for a week or so. More than I already do. lol

Checked trichomes, plants aren’t ready for harvest, still too much clear. I was t looking for amber for this batch, but I was hoping for all cloudy at least. I’ll check again next week.

Otherwise, knee is healing, it still hurts, gonna be another week or two for that to go away I think.

Pool is much better. Had a professional come out and work on the filter unit, changes stuff out, fixed some leaks. He was wanting to drain and refill the pool, then was saying that it was going to need 100 pounds of chlorine to get it clear, and a bunch of other stuff. Decided to just take over myself. Got it 80% clear after three days. Still a lot of work left, but the pool guy was just blowing smoke.

The girls came down yesterday. Just had time for a wash and into large paper bags yesterday before heading over to a friends. Got the buds out of the fridge today to do trimming and a quick dry in the dehydrator.

Trimming was super easy and awesome! The buds had crisped up like lettuce (Devil’s Lettuce!) and plucking off fan leaves and large sugar leaves was a breeze. Because they were nice and hydrated, the leaves snapped off easily, no real trimming needed. Then into the dehydrator to get some of the moisture out before jarring.

The dehydrator tends to take enough moisture out quickly so that I can store in jars and do a little burping, but have no fear of mold developing. And it allows me to process quickly, and get them stashed away. I still give them about a month in the jars before trying them. It just saves me the three or four days of drying time right after harvest. Taste doesn’t seem to be affected, as in doesn’t taste like hay.

Pic of the plants before the chop:
1A9F870A-7508-4D39-B8C4-E73D8F4A16F2.jpeg

Bowls set up for trimming. This was the bowl of good buds. Had another full of smaller buds, and then the bowl in the middle was full of trim, popcorn, and larfy buds.
EA6C0C9A-49AF-41CF-A704-D1BC5038C4C4.jpeg

I’ll post weights in a couple of days.

Tent is off and dark right now. Going to drop some seeds later this week. Haven’t decided what yet.

Oh bugger about the knee. Such a pain in more ways than one having the capacity to move around hampered in such a way. I hope it eases for you soon.

A harvest is always a happy time tho, so YAY! for that :) NIce efficient process you have going with the dehuey. I periodically contemplate something similar. That initial drying time can be perilous after my outdoor summer grows, which always get harvested during cool humid conditions. What model dehuey do you have? How long do you run it for?... and what RH do they land at in the jars? Inquiring minds and all that...

:hippy: :passitleft:

Next round is soaking:
Gorilla Glue by Fast Buds - auto, up to 24% THC, very low CBD.
Blueberry Auto by Canuk Seeds - auto, no info on THC or CBD listed.
Stress Relief by Royal Queen seeds - auto, 11% THC, CBD up to 5%.
Royal Highness by Royal Queen Seeds - photo, 14% THC, CBD can get up to 14%.

8D4CF15A-A4AD-45D6-B055-C5A92D328BD8.jpeg

Pic of the current stash of bud. I’ve also got a couple jars of trim, the edibles, the tinctures, and the oils that are stored other places.
ACEC9169-D596-4F20-8DF4-9971A848432C.jpeg

From the C99xBlueberry Fast grow I got about there ounces of smokable bud and about an ounce and a half of trim. I think I hit my estimate of 120g of usable material for the grow.

Bit of a tragic story this week. Work has been crazy lately and I didn’t prepare well for the new babies. Lost the Blueberry auto and the Gorilla Glue Auto. They sprouted fine, but I didn’t have the right pots prepared for them and so they dried out and died.

Stress Killer Auto and Royal Highness have survived and have been repotted in one of my 1L hempy pots and both will have a lid for a while to up the humidity while they recover from transplanting. Stress Killer looks fine, but Royal Highness needs help.

Dropped replacement seeds for Blueberry Auto and Gorilla Glue Auto. I’ll take better care of them this time.

B2448E47-3BF1-47F2-82EA-8E3EF4E226CC.jpeg

Saturday update:

Royal Highness - Royal Queen seeds - Photo - Sativa dominant 1:1 THC:CBD (14%).
Stress Killer - Royal Queen Seeds - Auto - Sativa dominant 2:1 THC: CBD (11%/5%)
Gorilla Glue Auto - Fast Buds - Auto - up to 24% THC
Blueberry Auto - Canuck Seeds - Auto - THC/CBD not listed.

Four mostly healthy girls this week. The Stress Killer got a bit of a burn because I didn’t wean her off her humidity done correctly. Royal Highness has recovered and is ready to wean off her dome. Gorilla Glue Auto and Blueberry auto are going be under their domes for another week.

E0297103-CB8F-4C47-8469-9B89765A7580.jpeg

Finally got around to repotting all the girls today.

First up is Royal Highness by RQS. She’s a squirrelly girl. Just don’t know if this is how she’s supposed to look, or if this is just a bad seed and I should cull and start over.
266D5E7F-8767-4FF8-9FCD-62CBE8BCF763.jpeg

Gorilla Glue by Fastbuds is a beautiful compact plant. Good structure and good branching. No flowers yet, but should be any day now.
68F1D707-D413-4672-A502-EEE3CF931E5E.jpeg

Stress Killer by RQS. A bit lanky, but already wanting to bloom.
B255215C-8287-425F-B963-EF58EE191BD3.jpeg

Blueberry Auto From Canuck Seeds. Good sturdy branches, wants to be a tall one, and fairly well into blooming.
4004A623-7915-4A8D-B809-061FD4CFA973.jpeg

Me best attempt at a group shot.
ABA63524-4B42-47C3-ACAD-28908808B9A8.jpeg

Update:

Canuck Blueberry auto 44 days old: Blueberry Auto is the tall girl in the tent right now. I’ve had to do some supercropping on the four tallest colas because they were growing into the light. Luckily, no light burn. She’s recovered well an the bent tips are turning to the light again. She should be done with her stretch soon. Planning for for about 70-80 days on this one, so she’s got about 4-5 weeks left.

Royal Queen Seeds Stress Killer, 53 days. Very manageable size and going to be a lot of flowers, buds up and down the stalks. Already sticky and smells strongly of citrus. 3-4 weeks left.

Fast Buds Gorilla Glue, 44 days. Small size, early in bloom still, probably going to go closer to about 100 days.

Royal Queen Seeds Royal Highness, 53 days. Staying fairly short with a lot of side branching.

Trimmed the lowest branches last weekend and put them in water. Clones are creating roots, should be ready to put into pots next weekend.

Pics later. Have to get ready for my trip to Spokane in the morning.

Picture time!

Canuck Blueberry Auto:
7CFD092A-661A-4DF9-A39F-E80BF4D1D6E3.jpeg

Royal Queen Seeds Stress Killer:
66FD971D-4280-454D-AB62-A088D0FFA9D4.jpeg

Fast Buds Gorilla Glue:
40BDC640-A232-471C-A239-C7DD00E2F981.jpeg

Royal Queen Seeds Royal Highness:
94B6B8B3-8325-4A87-8DBD-EAA03401687A.jpeg

Royal Highness clones:
2619E7C7-0B8B-434E-B6B6-DDB5B68412E7.jpeg

The Royal Highness mother got a good trimming, she was getting pretty bushy and unruly. I may keep a bunch of cuttings and see if they root, just as a back up for the four clones that I cut two weeks ago. I just potted them up yesterday, and I could still lose this batch of clones.

Back
Top Bottom