BigBearNTX Perpetual Auto Grow

Fed the girls on Monday and then left town and hoped for the best. Got back today and they exploded with growth while I was gone.

DDA
C22ACB0D-3A1A-458F-A720-B166FD26595B.jpeg

C99xBlueberry Fast, and the one little Pineapple Express Auto.
B365B16C-EBFD-4459-BD1F-33A7D0793BCE.jpeg
M

The girls are at about 27 days above ground and are little monsters.

A top view of the full group.
7170A4CF-AD4F-4363-A4A8-EFBB09FC6EDA.jpeg

The C99xBlueberry Fast, plus the one Pineapple Express:
D3E7E4D6-5063-482C-8B09-C7DEDAB82912.jpeg

The Dark Devil Autos:
265B1AAF-63B5-4CC8-97E7-37F08BF83EBA.jpeg

And the tent with the doors open to show their height difference:
5B3EFF4C-8630-498D-9B24-FCDB38110B91.jpeg

The pipe cleaners are there to just spread them out a bit from their centers, not really doing a lot of training, I don’t have room. The DDAs were topped two weeks ago, the C99xBlueberry fast topped yesterday. The Pineapple Express is all natural.

Couple of pics. I did some trimming and defol on Tuesday night of the C99xBlueberry Fast, or Cinderberry as we have started calling them. I’ll flip next week they recover a bit. I realized that I wouldn’t have room to contain the stretch after flipping, so I took about 6” off the top.
D1C6DCAD-E179-4C55-B598-5849F50DE6DB.jpeg

The one is the back of this one is a Pineapple Express Auto by Fast Buds, my Cinderberry were about the same height before trimming. The PE has taken off in the past couple of days with a nice growth spurt.
0F531665-3222-4BF9-8412-FE31D56A4B3D.jpeg

This is a pretty bad shot of the
Dark Devil Autos. But they are chugging along. They are five weeks old and blooming like crazy. I’ll give them a good defoliation this weekend.
6B71A7C8-4C05-4629-83E4-1B77F64E45C0.jpeg
l

Infrequent update time!

Everyone is at seven weeks.

I think the Dark Devil Autos may be done in another week or two. They are such fast plants.

Pineapple Express Auto has three to four weeks left. She’s done stretching, now to bulk up and build flowers. Fast Buds says it’s a nine week strain, but ten weeks is more normal for me.

C99xBlueberry Fast (Cinderberry) is switched to bloom schedule. I thought I had done that the previous Sunday, but apparently I accidentally toggled the switch on the side from “timed” to “on” and so the tent spent a week with no dark time. The autos loved it! Two of the three Cinderberry did fine, one showed a bit of stress, should be fine in a couple of days.

Everything is just rolling along for the most part.

Picture time!

Dark Devil Autos: thought about harvesting these plants this weekend, but can’t find my scope to check trichomes, so I’m going to put off harvest until next weekend. Won’t hurt, except that I really could use the extra room in the tent with them gone.
9E9F4AB8-67DE-4F00-B1D8-CD4B292DF885.jpeg
929A994F-49C6-4E62-8D0A-E2A5D44FE20C.jpeg

Fast Buds Pineapple Express: Next to harvest in about two to three weeks. It’s been crowded by the Cinderberry, so not growing as well as it could otherwise.
AE20BEB1-3B2D-4433-A6B4-26730AA9C969.jpeg

Last a pic of the C99x Blueberry Fast (Cinderberry). They have grown a ton this last week. I’m going to have to start supercropping them in a couple of days. I’ve got my lights as far up as I can get them, which is about 8-12 inches from the tops of the plants. Their growth would be fine if I had a taller tent, but as of now I’m paying the price for my mistake with my lighting timer two weeks ago.
BD30F489-6294-4415-831D-7A3456B7C05F.jpeg

DDA is supposed to have a very sativa high, even though it is more indica than sativa. But who knows with these things?

Oh, I gave a buddy some of my Canuck Blueberry and got a great compliment from him. He has about three times the tolerance that I do, and typically will have one and a half to two brownies when he made oil from the stuff he normally buys. With my buds, he only needs one brownie. He said he ate two like he normally would out of this new batch of oil, and got way too fucked up. Had a “OMG, I need to go to bed NOW!” moment because he was so high. Apparently my skills have leveled up quite a bit over the past couple of years. Lol

Going to have to buy some more of those seeds, or see if the buddy I gave a couple of clones to still have plants that I can get a cutting from.

Cinderberry, a.k.a. C99xBlueberry Fast at 8.5 weeks from seed and 1.5 weeks in bloom. Time to start supercropping. The tallest bits have already grown past my lights. I can’t really adjust them any higher, so the plant has to be forced to be shorter.
1BDB378F-96D7-4BBD-B8AE-E4E6AEEAD3A8.jpeg

I think it's well past time for those pipe cleaners to do anything.

Looking nice....congrats on the cut!
Thanks. I’ll dry and decadent most of it in the morning and then do QWET to make the tincture.

And yeah, the pipe cleaners aren’t doing much, just never got around to taking them off prior to today.

Not much to report. My Fast Buds Pineapple Express is finishing up outdoors because I needed the room in the tent for the Cinderberry plants.

I got around to doing a QWET with my trim from the three Dark Devil Autos. I normally would have condensed it down to about 100ml, but decided to go all the way with these and evaporated it down to hash oil. Got about 4g out of it. Going to try and use some terpenes to use as a liquidizer to make vape juice.

May not do this again, it’s a pain in the ass to try to scrape up, and I’ve got some wastage that I can’t get out of the dish. I used up all the everclear I had on hand, and regular vodka isn’t strong enough dissolve the bits of resin that I can’t get up.

Back
Top Bottom