First forum ever!

505FARMER

Hey guys first time I've been apart of a forum. Read alot of interesting and helpful tips on here thats furthered my knowledge.
Definitely not new to growing cannabis.
I grow for the medical cannabis industry hear in the desert state of New Mexico. I grow at home as well.
Use cannabis as medicine only thing for me haha
Got some pictures of my Gods Gift seeds that just started week 4 from germination and already have 11 blade leaves thanks for having me guys !

Attachments

• 20200819_203444.jpg
    20200819_203444.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
  • 20200818_214721.jpg
    20200818_214721.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
Everything I grow in at home now is a 100% coco or a 70% 30% coco perlite mix. The little white bags are bio pots just add your feed to the compressed coco brick and she expands. Salt based water soluable powder nutrient From solstice ag as of right now.

I was planning on doing half dwc half soil to decide which is better for me next grow. I think ill split it to thirds and add
this coco into the test. Mine havent looked that great that young is all i know lol. I also havent heard of solstice ag until now, might be my next brand to try.

Welcome to 420!!

You picked a good forum!

They way your growing....have you seen the contest portion And grow journal sections of the forum?

I only ask as you seem to know your stuff!!

I was planning on doing half dwc half soil to decide which is better for me next grow. I think ill split it to thirds and add
this coco into the test. Mine havent looked that great that young is all i know lol. I also havent heard of solstice ag until now, might be my next brand to try.
I'm actually using autopots for 5th To 4th week and older veg and flower and they work great especially with no extra power usage a combo of ph balenced clay pellets about inch and half at the bottom of the 3.9 gal pot and coco perlite rest of the way 100% coco for seeds lets the roots really take off especially if your using a micro bacteria brew or benifical bacteria it really takes away the shock of potting clones and up pots from a 1 gal. I've grown DWC HYDRO and soil my personal favorite is a great all natural soil mix with a homemade compost tea brew with an air stone just alot of of work dont have the time for that type of growing anymore unfortunately.

Welcome to 420!!

You picked a good forum!

They way your growing....have you seen the contest portion And grow journal sections of the forum?

I only ask as you seem to know your stuff!!
Definitely seen those parts of the forum and hopefully gonna jump in on all the contest and journal threads to post what i got growin here in the land of enchantment. hopefully help anyone that needs it ,further my education small tips and tricks that I don't know because I definitely don't know it all theres so much and so many ways to grow. Cannabis industry is a family !

Definitely seen those parts of the forum and hopefully gonna jump in on all the contest and journal threads to post what i got growin here in the land of enchantment. hopefully help anyone that needs it ,further my education small tips and tricks that I don't know because I definitely don't know it all theres so much and so many ways to grow. Cannabis industry is a family !

So since you have experience in both, did you see any difference in potency or yield between the two?
Where im from when hydro became a thing it was considered more important than the strain. (long time ago)
I didnt even know what it meant back then i just knew when i found "dro" it was going to be good lol.

I dont want to do all the extra work of dwc if its 6 to one and a half dozen on the other.

:welcome: 505FARMER

So since you have experience in both, did you see any difference in potency or yield between the two?
Where im from when hydro became a thing it was considered more important than the strain. (long time ago)
I didnt even know what it meant back then i just knew when i found "dro" it was going to be good lol.

I dont want to do all the extra work of dwc if its 6 to one and a half dozen on the other.
In my opinion man and honestly DWC not worth the extra work especially if your in a tent I get way better flavor and medical properties if I'm in soil with naturals but for potency and yields in a small space irrigation with a small pond transfer pump 1/2" irrigation line with 1/4" drip line and i use 2GPh emitter and running with an on off cycle up to 8 times a day depending on strain and water consumption but only irragation if they grow real similar ill get 600 g girls in a 4x2 tent I've seen upwards of 35% on My homies gmo he grows at home on that same irragtion set up.

In my opinion man and honestly DWC not worth the extra work especially if your in a tent I get way better flavor and medical properties if I'm in soil with naturals but for potency and yields in a small space irrigation with a small pond transfer pump 1/2" irrigation line with 1/4" drip line and i use 2GPh emitter and running with an on off cycle up to 8 times a day depending on strain and water consumption but only irragation if they grow real similar ill get 600 g girls in a 4x2 tent I've seen upwards of 35% on My homies gmo he grows at home on that same irragtion set up.
So is that considered "ebb and flow"?
Been seeing that term a lot this week.
That seems a lot more difficult to make, but a lot easier to maintain...

Going to have to hop on the youtubes for that stuff, I'm a visual learner.

So is that considered "ebb and flow"?
Been seeing that term a lot this week.
That seems a lot more difficult to make, but a lot easier to maintain...

Going to have to hop on the youtubes for that stuff, I'm a visual learner.
Yes you have that correct man everything you said.

Back
Top Bottom