I'm going to wait till end of week to flush since I just replanted

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1279912535.jpg

Can Anyone Help Me With My First Grow?

Should be fine.
Make your test that runoff soon man.

Ok so when I test it and it's too high or too low what should I do then ? Should I just flush now and do it? I have nothing to do today lol

It should come off at 5.5-6.5.
If too low flush with ph7 or higher water then add dolomite top dressing. If too high flush with lower ph water.
Wait n see. You don't have any noticeable problems so just hang tight till runoff test.

It should come off at 5.5-6.5.
If too low flush with ph7 or higher water then add dolomite top dressing. If too high flush with lower ph water.
Wait n see. You don't have any noticeable problems so just hang tight till runoff test.

I don't just do one plant I flush every one right ? I must seem like I don't know a thing about growing which I don't hahaha thanks for all the help man I appreciate this! Cheers!

I'd flush now. Fill er up with tap water (test ph of tap water first)
Let sit 5-10 minutes then flood her till you get a few good cups of run off. Test the run off.

You'll likely see sudden growth after flushing. This is normal.

Perfect ok so in your opinion give me a day to start my flushing and I'll go by that day you give me. Cheers!

Let it dry out the top two inches then flush. Or do it now. The sooner the better. Ph has a way of getting out of hand quickly. Better safe than sorry.
Me.... before flushing
420-magazine-mobile858239300.jpg

After flushing (4 days later) 30% increase in growth.
420-magazine-mobile804521333.jpg

I have been wondering this for some time now if it's true or not who knows but I heard if you play music for your plants they might grow better now I'm not sure if it does or not or if it's nature sound effects making it sound like the outdoors. I wonder if this would help make the plants think there actually in a forest or beside a stream with running water sound lol who knows, I found this sound machine kicking around my house so I am giving it a shot lol it might be funny but ya never know hahahaha
420-magazine-mobile1057927912.jpg
VimeUhOh

Let it dry out the top two inches then flush. Or do it now. The sooner the better. Ph has a way of getting out of hand quickly. Better safe than sorry.
Me.... before flushing
420-magazine-mobile858239300.jpg

After flushing (4 days later) 30% increase in growth.
420-magazine-mobile804521333.jpg

Wow they look beautiful man thanks for sharing ok I'm going to flush today and get back to you with pics now when flushing I only flush till I see water coming out the bottom once I see water I stop right?

Once you see a bit of water stop, wait 5-10 minutes for saturation then flush the hell out of it until you get several cups of water in the runoff tray.
Test the ph of the runoff.

Flushing promotes nutrient take up. It will free up and salt deposits and let your roots get accustomed to the upcoming watering schedule when you go to flower. You should be at a point where you're watering to the max and it's drying out within 3 days. By the time you're in bud it should be flood and dry every 24 hrs.

I'd flush now. Fill er up with tap water (test ph of tap water first)
Let sit 5-10 minutes then flood her till you get a few good cups of run off. Test the run off.

Tap water ph is at 7.6

420-magazine-mobile1760105365.jpg

Going to start flushing now

Too high. Lower it to 7.
Make sure your pen is calibrated.
Check your pen against distilled water. DISTILLED ONLY! (Or use calibration fluid if you have it) distilled water should be ph7.

Too high. Lower it to 7.
Make sure your pen is calibrated.
Check your pen against distilled water. DISTILLED ONLY! (Or use calibration fluid if you have it) distilled water should be ph7.

Ok flushed 1 plant here's the run off 5.7ph

420-magazine-mobile807909279.jpg

Back
Top Bottom