First Time Grow - Advice Welcome

Re: First Time Grow. Am i in the right direction?

Just getting caught up again noob. Everything look great man. Keep up the good work! I'm also a fan of GLR. As others have said, it might be a good time to make that switch if you are interested. I assume you have a timer handy?

Hey ice he has already been doing GLR for a week or two now, Are you going to use the Diminishing light schedule noob and do you use it ICE, i will be this grow but never done it before.

I will probably use the Diminishing light schedule as it kinda goes hand in hand with the GLR and the GLR has been amazing so far for my grow.

I say go for it noob :)

Yeah i have read a bit about it and also have been watching a grow that used both the GLR and the DLS and the resullts seem to speak for themselves so far so i will definitely be using it.

:thumb:

HEY GUYS I AM EXCITED TO PRESENT TO YOU...................MY BABIES..........

They are really taking off now.

IMG_20121116_200448.jpg

IMG_20121116_200501.jpg
\

IMG_20121116_200511.jpg

Now in this pic right here i can see something in between the stems? looks like where the white hairs are supposed to be.

IMG_20121116_200529.jpg

Also the diminishing light schedule, how are the results for you guys?

Havent gotten that far yet but will soon, probably within a week or so Ill start flowering, possibly a month haha dont wanna stress it. Will keep you posted

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::)

All is looking nice There Noob, Have a look at fish cakes journal he has been doing GLR and DLS and the results look great, dont worry about your plant showing yet is still a bit early (in regards to the hair thing you said), also just keep an eye on the one in the middle of the pics as she looks a little bit yellow but just keep an eye and we can sort it out if something is up.

Glad to see how well you have turned this grow and yourself around too noob :circle-of-love: :cheer::Namaste:

Yeah i didn't know lol. If there is a moderator that wants to move out that'll be fine as long add i keep all of my progress. Btw the plants ate really showing out! Upload pictures tonight or maybe before

Hi noobtoexpert,

I'll move this to Journals in Progress right now.

:Namaste:

Brethren,

I have a smal problem. I came home to check on my babies and i noticed that one was looking a little different than the others so i grabbed it and i felt something hard on it and it was a goddamn BUG! i think they are stick bugs idk how the fuck it got in my house or if if just puffed itself into thin air bug i clearly killed the bug and stuff but should i be worried about that? And here are some pics.... Enjoy :Namaste:

IMG_20121121_204306.jpg
IMG_20121121_204314.jpg
IMG_20121121_204454.jpg

Im uploading a vid right now to show how i have the wind on my plants, let me know if its too hard or not hard enough. Thanks

Video in the next hour or so.

Here it is, watch it and let meh know pleeaassee
[video]videobam.com - videobam Resources and Information.

There looking good Noob. Seems like you may be watering a little to much, the leaves are cupping under. Or it maybe from access moister. But I wouldnt worry about the bug, he look like he was chilling on some nice green :cheesygrinsmiley:

lmfao nice one and yeah i watered them yesterday or maybe 2 days ago, because i thought the soil was dry. i stuck a stick through the soil and there was no moisture. and access moisture would come from the water orrr??? Hey wiz see my vid in the link in the previous post. let me know if that wind is too much.

The fan seems fine to me. There looking real good blowing in the wind. :)

As for the watering I would wait until the pots are light weight before watering again. I had just purchased some FF Ocean soil and it takes a bit for it to dry out so I go 3 days before watering again. But those are 32oz cups. So I would say for you, water about every 4 days should be good.

hey noob glad to see they are starting to shoot off, i agree with wiz on the watering mine have had a bit to much water and have started cupping a little bit, so i just leave them for a few days until i can see that the plant is basically asking me for more water and will also push the roots to grow out a bit further in search of some moisture.

Great to see this has been moved to journals :cheer:

:goodjob:

Lmfao I know. Still haven't got the 125w and im glad these were of some good use. But I prolly have about another week until I change up the setup and make it bigger with the new light. Then we'll be in madafaka'n the building!

Back
Top Bottom