First Time Grow - Advice Welcome

Re: First Time Grow. Am i in the right direction?

glad to hear it noob, see once you stop with the negativity you start having fun with everything and this is what growing is all about, making things and just having fun with the whole thing and the great part is we get a nice harvest, keep it up happy to see your having fun with it all now.

:Namaste: :bump:

The new setup. Dont mind the large pot, i slid it to the side so the smaller ones can get some good light.

20121107_220014.jpg

The little one who was drooping is now making a stand. I think it's cause i have her a light all to herself. Im doing the same to the other ones now. I even smell a little ganga when i go close. Praise the lord!

20121107_213732.jpg

Hey guys here's an update on the plants. Some tips are turning brown, why? anyone knows a possible reason? Otherwise they're looking really good.

20121111_221249.jpg
20121111_221144.jpg

20121111_221156.jpg

20121112_190649.jpg
20121112_190628.jpg
20121112_190640.jpg

Hey thanks guys! I'm even more excited about how it's growing now because it's speeding up and I think it loves the soil and the fan thing is the fan is have I think is too powerful but I still keep it on. The stems shake but not much. So ill back up the lights and get a what? Computer fan?

Lookong great man! A+ on saving them!

Now the fun really starts when they grow like crazy, when they got a bit bigger than that i put them on the gas lanter lighting routine, they really love that stuff

I have to agree with mountain goat on Gas Lantern Routine as you know noob i am currently doing it and my plants are loving it, glad to see all is looking good stay positive.

:Namaste:

Lookong great man! A+ on saving them!

Now the fun really starts when they grow like crazy, when they got a bit bigger than that i put them on the gas lanter lighting routine, they really love that stuff

I have to agree with mountain goat on Gas Lantern Routine as you know noob i am currently doing it and my plants are loving it, glad to see all is looking good stay positive.

:Namaste:

Thanks guys. I've been doing the glr for like 2 weeks now. They like it. I'm really just waiting on my 125w. I'm torn in between the lotus light and the Feliz. They say that the lotus pushes more lumens. But the could just be talking. Idk what do you guys think

if your looking at spending money like that i would just get a standard 125w-25w CFL or some T5's personally but IDK that just IMO :Namaste:

Thats what it was meant to be WIZ but didnt put it in journals and i just happened to come across it at the beginning and now look lol :bravo:

Yeah i didn't know lol. If there is a moderator that wants to move out that'll be fine as long add i keep all of my progress. Btw the plants ate really showing out! Upload pictures tonight or maybe before

Glad to hear all is well noob, yeah you should just be able to send a message to admin and see if they can move it across for you :thumb:

Just getting caught up again noob. Everything look great man. Keep up the good work! I'm also a fan of GLR. As others have said, it might be a good time to make that switch if you are interested. I assume you have a timer handy?

Back
Top Bottom