First Time Grow - Advice Welcome

Re: First Time Grow. Am i in the right direction?

Hey WIZHIGH, you say i shouldn't use the FFOC yet.Shouldn't use the miracle grow. So what would i use to transplant the plants? What medium is acceptable? :Namaste:

Hey noob how are you, thats ok aswell always try to help where we can.

I think wiz means just dont use any nutrients with the Fox Farm Soil as it will already contain nutrients for a few weeks/ cpl months, so if you add nutrients aswell then you will be overfeeding them. So use the new Fox Farms Soil just do not give them nutes at first and let them acclimatize to the new soil, and just water them.

:thumb:

hey noob how are you, thats ok aswell always try to help where we can.

I think wiz means just dont use any nutrients with the fox farm soil as it will already contain nutrients for a few weeks/ cpl months, so if you add nutrients aswell then you will be overfeeding them. So use the new fox farms soil just do not give them nutes at first and let them acclimatize to the new soil, and just water them.

:thumb:

+reps! Still have to spread around more but ill be back around:thumb:

You can use the FFOF to transplant, im saying dont use any nutes for up to 3-4 weeks. Also you should pick up some chunky perlite and mix that with FFOF 50% each.

But FFOF has nutrients in it right? Lol ok in want to transplant later today. Will I be able to use the FFOF as you said or should I buy another soil or use the MG? Lol just trying to get it right. Thanks for all your help

thanks noob

yeah at first have them in a humidity dome (plastic cake dome) for the first week then bring them out of it, mine cost £1 lol but yeah they loved it, hoping they start shooting now.

:cheer:

thanks noob

yeah at first have them in a humidity dome (plastic cake dome) for the first week then bring them out of it, mine cost £1 lol but yeah they loved it, hoping they start shooting now.

:cheer:

Do you think mines would benefit from the dome now? Or is it too late?

Those tub fluoros you have in your first picture are good for right now to use. You just need to turn them side ways. But you just need a bigger light source are get those fluoros closer to the plants because there stretching. You dont need a humidity dome. When you transplant those into the new soil, bury them up to the neck. Only leave like a inch of the stem over the surface.

Those tub fluoros you have in your first picture are good for right now to use. You just need to turn them side ways. But you just need a bigger light source are get those fluoros closer to the plants because there stretching. You dont need a humidity dome. When you transplant those into the new soil, bury them up to the neck. Only leave like a inch of the stem over the surface.

Damn so I should swap my new lights for the old ones? Okay, but I should say this. The ones I'm using now are brighter and are more blue then my original ones. And yeah the bury up to the neck thing makes since. Thanks.

Man I hope these plants catch with the new soil and shoot up!

Hey guys finally and officially transplanted the plants put one in a 2 gallon pot and the other two in the tall square looking one's. Medium is Fox Farm Ocean forest and I added some more pertile like you told me too. I didn't really do a 50/50 but I got some of the stuff in there good. Soaked the soil and now we wait for the goods. Sat them outside for my good old sun, only for maybe 2 or 3 hours though. Upload pics later. Also I want to make sure if maybe one 125w 6500 is good for all three? Thanks guys. I owe you all buds lol

lol yeah it is, so (1) 125W blue and (1) 125W red at the same time?

Here are the overdue pics. Now i planted these on OCT 19th. That would make these almost 2/12 weeks old. Here ya go!

20121105_154635.jpg

20121105_154652.jpg

20121105_154706.jpg

20121105_154701.jpg

20121105_154641.jpg

sorry wiz but they seem to be doing alot worse, if you look at the pictures before only 1 of them was drooping and the other 2 where pretty pert but now all 3 are drooping, but i do think the best thing is just let them be for a day or 2 and watch them they should be able to tell us by then what is happening.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom