First Time Grow - Advice Welcome

Re: First Time Grow. Am i in the right direction?

im using the Gas Lantern Routine so you have lights ON for 12 hours, OFF for 5 1/2 hours, ON for 1 hour, Off for 5 1/2 then repeat seems to be doing me very well at the minute. :Namaste:

i have read alot about the people doing this routine and it seems to work very well so thought i would try it out, also saves on electricity alot so seemed silly not to really, ohhhhhhhh i hate waiting lol :Namaste:

i have read alot about the people doing this routine and it seems to work very well so thought i would try it out, also saves on electricity alot so seemed silly not to really, ohhhhhhhh i hate waiting lol :Namaste:

Lol yeah now is the wait. But the random clicking of my timer is weird

I have it set to go on at 12pm turn off at 12am come back on at 5.30am then off at 6.30am, means there is no noise when i go to sleep and light is always on in the day which is when im up and so can go and get everything done i need to.

:high-five:

I have it set to go on at 12pm turn off at 12am come back on at 5.30am then off at 6.30am, means there is no noise when i go to sleep and light is always on in the day which is when im up and so can go and get everything done i need to.

:high-five:

There you go. I adjusted the timer to how much light the plants got that day. Must change when I got home. Hey some of my leave though have a yellowish time it to them, should I be worried?

dont know as they still only small, i have a yellow seedling leaf but am not worrying about that very much yet as they only had there first feed today, pop a pic up and we can work it out lol :peace:

dont know as they still only small, i have a yellow seedling leaf but am not worrying about that very much yet as they only had there first feed today, pop a pic up and we can work it out lol :peace:

Sure will. So my seedlings are bigger then yours?

I dont know i expect that they are as but i dont know as cant see them lol min are a little bigger than your last picture apart from one of them who is super TINY :peace:

Like the progress. I'm pretty close to the same stage as you guys as well. 3rd leaves just started to show. I also decided to do GLR so we are in this together. Im still debating on putting up a journal for security reasons. Keep up the good work, Noob

Im From UK ice so i was pretty skeptical about it at first but should be fine just obv be careful with pictures and your address and stuff isnt on the site anyway so shouldnt be any problems, just dont post pics of your house and street and stuff lol :thumb:

and welcome to :420:

Yes try not to snitch on yourself lol i just read up on male female plants, its pretty interesting how its the only plant that show its sex. ALIENS brought it here lol What out for those ball sacks and white hairs .

see a little yellow.
20121101_220959.jpg

20121101_220938.jpg

this leaf looks like its dying a little bit.

20121101_220905.jpg

Gorgeous
20121101_220813.jpg

maybe try giving them a little feed if you have any, they may just be lacking in nutrients but just dont give them very much like 1/4 strngth or something and then see if they perk up a bit, hhmmm :Namaste:

Ok Popcorn whats feed and where do i get it? Which do you use?

Just nutrients Noob.

I use General Hydoponics 3-part series with Diamond Nectar and Diamond Ripen. I use this as its pretty cheap and has been around for a long time, although i would use BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS as theyre even cheaper and very very very good from what i have seen and heard, i just cant get them in the u.k. (i will eventually sort it out somehow though)

Do you have any already, or do you need to get some.

:goodjob:

Just nutrients Noob.

I use General Hydoponics 3-part series with Diamond Nectar and Diamond Ripen. I use this as its pretty cheap and has been around for a long time, although i would use BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS as theyre even cheaper and very very very good from what i have seen and heard, i just cant get them in the u.k. (i will eventually sort it out somehow though)

Do you have any already, or do you need to get some.

:goodjob:

I dont have any. I'm gonna try and get some transplant soil today. Maybe some FoxFarm: Ocean Forest Soil, 1.5 Cu Ft for $16.99(Euro: 13.22) or some Just Right Xtra Potting Mix Original Price: $29.99 Our Price: $14.66 (EURO: 11.40

Have a look at the Blue Planet site there nutes are really cheap and the owner is a sponsor & member here so if you ever have problems he is at hand most of the time.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom