First Time Grow - Advice Welcome

Re: First Time Grow. Am i in the right direction?

oh thats ok it's going to be easier with bigger fan leaves set of 3-5 but I could tell once the first set of true.leaves were full grown. google some images of the 2 strains to get a idea of what they look like. I wouldn't be surprised if added seedling to that search you'd know what they now.

Made a modification to my Bullshit-Growbox, added mylar to the equation.
20121028_003618.jpg

It looks like it doesn't allow good ventilation. remember plants need more then light for photosynthesis, they need CO2 also.

yeah the picture came out crappier than it really is. lol I have air coming in one way out the other.

Here's a better picture of my crappy setup. The lights on top and air allowed to come in and out. I do have a fan in there just not blowing on the plants directly. When should i transplant?
20121028_111720.jpg

Yeh noob. Look into getting a fan in there for circulation and to help strengthen the stems. I just picked up an all in one fan/heater that has fan only setting and oscilates for $20

Yeh noob. Look into getting a fan in there for circulation and to help strengthen the stems. I just picked up an all in one fan/heater that has fan only setting and oscilates for $20

Oh shit where you get that from. Mind you I live in the states. And co2. How would I get more in the closet? I thinking about just bringing the whole rig into my bedroom

Hey guys, noob things can be done well and very cheap just put a list together with everything you WANT & NEED and then start looking for the bits whenever your out at hardware shop or on the net and see how cheap you can get things, its not that bad what you got just means keeping an extra eye on the plants and yeah they will def need some ventilation when they get bigger but theres loads of ways you can sort that out though.

hope all is ok in there :thumb:

OH STOP SAYING ITS CRAPPY AND PUTTING YOURSELF DOWN IT WONT BE GOOD FOR YOU OR THE PLANTS IF U FEEL NEGATIVE ABOUT DOING IT WE ALL START SOMEWHERE, IM ONLY DOING MY FIRST PROPER INDOOR GROW NOW ASWELL. :Namaste:

Hey guys, noob things can be done well and very cheap just put a list together with everything you WANT & NEED and then start looking for the bits whenever your out at hardware shop or on the net and see how cheap you can get things, its not that bad what you got just means keeping an extra eye on the plants and yeah they will def need some ventilation when they get bigger but theres loads of ways you can sort that out though.

hope all is ok in there :thumb:

OH STOP SAYING ITS CRAPPY AND PUTTING YOURSELF DOWN IT WONT BE GOOD FOR YOU OR THE PLANTS IF U FEEL NEGATIVE ABOUT DOING IT WE ALL START SOMEWHERE, IM ONLY DOING MY FIRST PROPER INDOOR GROW NOW ASWELL. :Namaste:

Thanks for the motivation. I'll upload a picture for you guys to see once they grow a little more. Everyone who commented on my thread thanks!

noob I wouldn't worry about adding extra CO2 just make sure they are getting ventilation. like a fan blowing or sucking air out of the closet, if blows directly on them all the better you'll strengthen stems too. I'm sure all first grows have room for improvement, I know mine does a little. I have found when starting new projects it's best to have a flexible plan of what to do and whats needed when to do it etc. if you sat down and did so I think you'll feel better about the grow cause you know you're doing your best.

Noob, I also live in the states. Check home depot or lowes for the heater/fan. I found mine at BigLots on clearance

Hey Noob How is everything going :Namaste:

Pretty good! I just water them last night. They've grown some. I took some pictures last night but we're too damn sleepy to upload them. Lol you'll see them in the next hour. When this batch of water dries up I'm gonna try and be ready for the transplant and new light hopefully. It is the end of the month and bills are due lol kinda the last thing on the list but I wish it was first. But I think they're okay for now.

Hey good to hear they are doing well, mine are picking up a little bit of pace now lol, i will be looking at transplanting in about a week if i dont need to before, i pay my bills quarterly so it can time itself with a grow lol.

Hers are the pictures. Seems like that leaf that was broken in the beginning is still broken BUT! Its still getting nutrients cause its still attached to the vein. SWEET lol i have a fan blowing on them now, not directly but just enough to make them move a little.
20121029_220430.jpg
20121029_220418.jpg
20121029_220401.jpg
20121029_220342.jpg
20121029_220304.jpg

shouldnt have to worry about that to much its just a seedling leaf, but they are looking very healthy i think your about the same amount of time along as me we should be finishing around the same time aswell lol :cheer:

shouldnt have to worry about that to much its just a seedling leaf, but they are looking very healthy i think your about the same amount of time along as me we should be finishing around the same time aswell lol :cheer:

You roll papers or wraps?

They burn too damn fast man lol Dutch Masters are my homies lol. But if i learn how to roll like Wiz, then id roll papers.

Back
Top Bottom