First Time Grow - Advice Welcome

Hehe having convos in my thread sweet! Lol. But I do have bad news. I had to do what no Groat wants to do. I had to kill one of my pants. It was a male and sadly I think I'm going to have to do it again :-\

Re: First Time Grow. Am i in the right direction?

Whens the updates? We need pictures!

No pix, It did'nt happen .........:peace:

The pics are finally here lol the bigger one i almost lost a fe days ago cause my dumb ass didnt water it lol the leaves were dropping and i was like wtf lol they are fine now. these are the only 2 i have left i believe the bigger one is a female but i cant call it yet. Dont want to jinx it lol. Some of the pic are sideways sorry i didnt know how to rotate them on here ....yeah yeah forums rules blah eat one lol Enjoy.....

IMG_038617.JPG
IMG_038914.JPG
IMG_038713.JPG
IMG_039017.JPG
IMG_039114.JPG
IMG_038812.JPG

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHH

hey noob glad to see they are looking healthy and hope theyre not "m&$e".

Stay Green :Namaste:

Yeah thanks popcorn! Hey so I was just looking at my last 2 plants and i think i see balls -_-. My question would be can you smoke anything that comes from a make plant?

Re: First Time Grow - Am i in the right direction?

Dont think so noob, but if its m@$e then try and get some pollen with it or something and at least make the best of the situation.

:420:

Re: First Time Grow - Am i in the right direction?

well when the male is fully grown it starts to make pollen to fertilize the female, it is possible to bag up your male just before it releases its pollen and collect it, then if you have a nice female you can pollinate her in the future and get a bountiful harvest of seeds, which in turn means you dont have to buy any more seeds.

but obviously can be dangerous if you have in the same room as the female as he could pollinate her, but lets just hope there both female

:thumb:

well when the male is fully grown it starts to make pollen to fertilize the female, it is possible to bag up your male just before it releases its pollen and collect it, then if you have a nice female you can pollinate her in the future and get a bountiful harvest of seeds, which in turn means you dont have to buy any more seeds.

but obviously can be dangerous if you have in the same room as the female as he could pollinate her, but lets just hope there both female

:thumb:

Hell man let's hope.thanks

Back
Top Bottom