First Time Grow - Advice Welcome

Yea can definitely start giving nutes now. Water and feed every 5 days.

yeah i would agree with Wiz, they have been in the FF for a few weeks now so it has probably lost all of its nutritional qualities, so they might be a little stunted by not having any food.

I think they will start to shoot off when you feed them, but just start with a nice light amount and adjust AS YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE.

:thumb:

Thanks dudes, what product would you two recommend?

Re: First Time Grow - Am i in the right direction?

Blue Planet Nutrients, cheap and the best, im trying to get them shipped to me at the minute, you wont find anything better

Yeah about the blue planet stuff, the salesman in this hydro spree I left from said that GH(General hydroponics) is the same stuff basically. Have you guys ever heard of GH? Also I found a 125w for $50 in my city, I must got and grab that. I'll upload some pics by tonight.

Hey Noob sorry my net been down, i use GH at the minute and am going to use blue planet when i can get them obviously bit harder for me lol, blue planet are cheaper if you buy them on the net aswell and the owner is always around here on the forums so you can speak to him and things theres just a few benefits but also because just look at the hype they get everyone is moving to them and i think that there is obviously a reason why.

:thumb:

Yeah about the blue planet stuff, the salesman in this hydro spree I left from said that GH(General hydroponics) is the same stuff basically. Have you guys ever heard of GH? Also I found a 125w for $50 in my city, I must got and grab that. I'll upload some pics by tonight.

I use GH FloraNoa and BPN. Im doing a 2 grows with all GH and all BPN. I like GH prodcuts very simple and packed with good stuff. And I just heard everything good about BPN I have the 2part high yield feeding system. But Im using Great White mycorrhizae

What's up 420 family! Good to see you here popcorn. Guys in fear of getting caught I'm going to have to cut this project short. I had tons of fun and of course you guys are great friends and teachers. I'll be back sometime when I find a more stable place to operate. Because I love my freedom, this amazing journey has to come to an end. I'll upload some final pictures either tonight or in the next 3 days, but maybe today. One love, everyone be blessed.

Life is good, I just have to move and im not transporting this shit nowhere lol if you know what i mean. It's not start enough for me to keep it. I'll start back up soon. But this one has to go. I think I might keep the leaves and do something with em. Don't know what yet though.

I thought something might have happened since you were saying you dont want to get busted? Good to here thats not the case but yea a good environment would be great so you wont have any problems with growing. Summer is coming so you might be able to get a gorilla grow in and then you wont have to worry about lighting or anything else you may be worried about. Just find a nice big outside spot with lots of trees and bushes and then plant a seed then go back 6 months later

Yeah maybe that's what I'll do. Can't wait till you guys see the pictures. I can't believe that they've grown this big on bs lights and fox Farm soil.

:yahoo: :yahoo; :yahoo: Noob Is Back, glad to hear all is well noob, ive not been having the greatest time at the moment either lol but it will just make your next one that bit more when you do it.

cant wait for pics.

Stay positive my friend :Namaste:

Alright, these may be the last pictures that you see from this grow.

Starting with the smaller plant, which i decapitated not too long ago. It was always the runt. idk why. Enjoy

IMG_044117.JPG
IMG_044016.JPG
IMG_044215.JPG

Now the Godzilla! This one is still alive! LOL Believe it or not, my mother talked me into not killing this one. I still need to add its first round of plant food but i havent done it yet. Im still deciding whether i should keep it or not. Here ya go!

IMG_043417.JPG
IMG_043514.JPG
IMG_044416.JPG
IMG_043916.JPG
IMG_043318.JPG

They all started from these, how cool. :Namaste::high-five::420::thanks::thanks:

IMG_20121024_132439.jpg
20121106_183855.jpg
20121106_190149.jpg
IMG_20121116_200448.jpg
20121208_233707.jpg
IMG_20130112_151834.jpg

Looking good Noob, Dont you dare get rid of any of them lol :circle-of-love:

+reps :goodjob:

Thanks PoP! I'll let you know if I axe the other one but I doubt that I'm going to do it. It's funny cause when I took the smaller one out, the larger one expanded a little. More room for my queen lol

Back
Top Bottom