First Grow Advice Welcome

Yeast/sugar generator is easiest.
part 1 how to make a co2 generator for growing plants - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Haha yeah brings me back to my youth when we used to brew distill vodka in sweden . In a 5L plastic bottle I mixed 50g active yeast with 3L fingerwarm water and 3 cups of sugar.

Shake shake shake, make a little hole in the top and voíla!

I shake mine about every 2 days and the thing looks like it's gonna explode haha

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok I have a little question could anyone help?

I went to my local hydroponic store today and bought some Nutrients, the pic is attached below of the product I bought, the guy at the shop said this will be all I really need during my veg cycle. But I don't really know if I use A&B together mixed in water or mix A&B in separate water bottles when feeding ? It says on the bottles "Mix Ratio 200:1 (5ml/L)" do I go by what it says on the bottles? At the moment I do not have any ph pen or pps tester so at the moment. But I can't still mix?

420-magazine-mobile1025199537.jpg

I am using Black Gold #4 Soil and have not mixed any extras nutrients yet into my water.

Can anyone tell me when I can start feeding my girls with the veg jugs I just bought? Here's a picture of my seedlings at the moment below.

420-magazine-mobile894456202.jpg

They need to be watered very soon and thinking of using the stuff I bought now?

Cheers all.
Merry Christmas .

As small as they are i wouldnt feed just yet... And IF you do start at like 1/4 strength they really dont need much at that stage...
And i use advanced nutrients 3 part system so not much help with the a&b.

but i believe it you add both a&b together but please research that further.

Can Anyone Help Me With My First Grow?

I'm Baking my Special weed cookies for Christmas . just finished making my canna butter I'm now ready to bake mmmhhmm!!

420-magazine-mobile1693410023.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1642033511.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1874365862.jpg

420-magazine-mobile109534145.jpg

I'm Baking my Special weed cookies for Christmas . just finished making my canna butter I'm now ready to bake mmmhhmm!!

420-magazine-mobile1693410023.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1642033511.jpg

Merry Christmas Lochness. How strong do you make your butter?

I put 28 grams of bud 1 full Zipper

Are we looking at a pound of butter there? Do you dose it or simply consume? I suppose what I'm asking is do you use this butter medicinally or recreationally?

Life was much simpler as a strictly recreational cultivator. A medicinal grow brings responsibilities that can't be shirked without the potential of someone suffering from your neglect, even if that someone is you.

Are we looking at a pound of butter there? Do you dose it or simply consume? I suppose what I'm asking is do you use this butter medicinally or recreationally?

Life was much simpler as a strictly recreational cultivator. A medicinal grow brings responsibilities that can't be shirked without the potential of someone suffering from your neglect, even if that someone is you.

Tell me about it. I have to grow organically, use no pesticides, wash, manicure, dry under UV (kills spores), have everything tested ($680.00) and put everything in child proof containers and don't forget the stupid pamphlets the government makes me include.
It's an ordeal.

Tell me about it. I have to grow organically, use no pesticides, wash, manicure, dry under UV (kills spores), have everything tested ($680.00) and put everything in child proof containers and don't forget the stupid pamphlets the government makes me include.
It's an ordeal.

It's these little reminders that make me want to choose to stay out of the professional cultivation market and stay at the level I'm at now, growing to meet the needs of myself and my daughter. The regulation can feel like you're being strangled. I understand the principle, but they get a little aggressive about it.

Merry Christmas everyone I have too share that my amazing wife bought me a carbon filter tube ducting and a 4 inch inline fan thanks sweetie!!! Hope all around the world are enjoying there selfs being with family friends on this once a year event. Cheers 420!!

Most A&B nutes are both added to your water. Like Loots said when you start using it start with 1/4 of what the label states.
Merry Christmas Lochness

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Pro

Can Anyone Help Me With My First Grow?

So I replanted my little ones into bigger pots today, why? Well I was bored lol.
420-magazine-mobile161132866.jpg

I have also noticed today that my new seeds I have been germinating and have finally split open. I have now planted them as well and have put them into my sweet new light box I made today woohoo lol

The Strain is "G13 X NORTHERN LIGHTS"
420-magazine-mobile383115156.jpg

I decided to use a big Walmart box I got from a Christmas gift, I made it into a little seedling centre that also holds my fluorescent tube light perfectly too, it also brightens up my dome very well lol. Hoping for the best from these new growing girls....
420-magazine-mobile327283917.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1578588417.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1027398312.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1897621909.jpg

420-magazine-mobile553348122.jpg

cheers all enjoy & happy 420!

Back
Top Bottom