First grow | BIG BANG

well ive read abotu soem peopel using 18\8 but never haerd of more htan 6 for dark hours.

i jsut realized that i put 18/8..no one caught that? lol well i meant 16/8

hi guys little update and help needed.today i have a good look over my plants and i noticed my smaller bigbang plant had 3 little seed sacks growing on one of the branches,i look over the whole plant and only ones i could find.i ripped them off right away,so i imagine its a hermie ,WHAT do i do now plz ?.also the plants are budding really well pics soon

ok ill do that what happens if no more are produced ?.

i mean its budding now but should i get rid of it ?

i mean unless you want seedy smoke you should pull it. cant wait to see the others though

guys iam realy not sure what to do .remember i have only 2 plants so my yeild is gunna be dog plop anyways,also what if i get rid of it and my other plant also turns out to be a hermie.is it a defenite it will fuck my other one aswell .i only have 4 weeks let till harvest. plz need more help.

really bad news guys i just did a realy good look at the plants and both my plants are showing seeds,so iam fucked i carnt belive they turned out to be hermies how unlucky.

will the skunk still get me stoned.will it be any differnt. ?

plz some info on this upset

im slightly confused. the bud around here is im assuming all from hermie plants. soem of hte smoke isnt really that bad. i would guess that if you grew them out and got the little bud it would be smokeable.lol if im wrong than cannabutter or hash sounds liek a good option.

I've had bud with seed in it that kicked my ass. Grow the plants out, and then you'll have bud AND some seeds for a second shot at some sensimilla.

GReat news guys it turns out only one of my plants was a hermie,i think i got carried away and confused by female flowers on my other plants,i supose i was just upset about 1 being a hermie i didnt check properly.any way i removed the hermie and now iam left with my biggest female bigbang and 1 nevilies haze thats coming on great.hers some update pics of flowering.the BB plants has so many buds and looks very healthy the pics dont do it justice,iam so fooking happy.

room11.jpg

bbflower2.jpg

bbf3.jpg

BBflower.jpg

sorry about the quality ill try get some better pics soon,but things are looking good,the nevilies is also starting to flower but is a 12 to 13 weeker unlike the bigbang 8 to 9 weeker. cheers guys.ALL is not lost :cheesygrinsmiley: :Rasta: :smokin: :smokin:

cheers dean,iam happy it wasnt a wasted 2 half months tbh. i think being new to growing i just couldnt tell the diff between so parts of the plant,iam glad iam past that stage now and can hopefully wait for some sweet skunk.also the smell seems to be back i think it was some old leaves that were dryed out making a boggy smell,now it smells like apples.

Do u think i should feed more ferts btw,iam only feeding it about 5 mil of tomarto rite once to twice a week.seems to like it but maybe i could up the dose to help bud production ?

Back
Top Bottom