First Grow, flourescent closet. Lots of Pics, n Purple Bud!

butterscotch, schweeeeeeeet 1sts.
The lighting is to far away from the plants thus causing some stretching.
The nutes you show are some I have not used, but there is plenty there for you.
The curling and eating of and spots may be due to ventilation, improper nutrient applications, over watering, then drying out, then compensating to overwatering again.

Pleas explain your schedule of feeding and what with and at what stage of growth or development. The previous pic on the last page looks Male from Here.

butterscotch, schweeeeeeeet 1sts.
The lighting is to far away from the plants thus causing some stretching.
The nutes you show are some I have not used, but there is plenty there for you.
The curling and eating of and spots may be due to ventilation, improper nutrient applications, over watering, then drying out, then compensating to overwatering again.

Pleas explain your schedule of feeding and what with and at what stage of growth or development. The previous pic on the last page looks Male from Here.

Thanks alot Cherma!, and to get down to some of your questions.
1. I have lowered the lighting to about 5inches away from the tiniest plant. And i can't go any further because im out of chain :[. But it should be alright.

2.I Think your absolutely right about the curling and eating spots that sounds just about on the dot of what i probably did. because i did do almost all those things.

3.The Two biggest ones that have been reveged are almost 90 days old. The Nicest one is about 60 days old. And the tiniest one(s) are getting close to two weeks now i suppose.

The Hydro did turn out to be a male, as did 2 of the other sprouts showed very early signs since i started them on 12/12 from seed. I was 100% sure they were male. And the other one hasn't shown any sign yet at all. But its growing the slowest and was the shortest and since generally males grow faster i'm hoping this last sprout is a female.

I Feed, Water, Water, Feed As my Schedule tells me too. I Water about every 3-4 days now for the bigger ones.(They start to droop significantly if i don't) And so now im down to 4 plants. And I Moved my lights around a bit so my plants could get a little side lighting. Heres a Picture Update!

Heres The Two 90 Day Old Plants (38 days into Flower)
Plant 1
Picture_0351.jpg

Plant 2
Picture_0365.jpg

Picture_0422.jpg

This is the 60 day old one (38 days into Flower)
Picture_0341.jpg

The Little Girl
Picture_037.jpg

And Some Pics of The Rainforest as a whole, Ive Got Two Lights Hanging and one Side Mounted now. The Tiny one is on the top of the 5gal bucket so its closest to the lights.

Picture_0384.jpg

Picture_0402.jpg

Picture_0412.jpg

Tips and Advice is always very welcome! :thanks:

DAMMIT THEY KILLED KENNY

Sorry to hear,,get right back into it and try to take care of past probs..

I would try to LST or Supercropping for next time to try to increase yeild for little space you have ..

My Lights fells and burnt all my plants :[ :[ :[ please delete my journal :'[
BudderScotch, NO!!!! sorry to hear my friend. Get the lights back up and secured better. Start some new seeds and get growing again. Set backs have a way of strengthening our self motivation to be better the next time around. As humans we have that natural instinct. I have a good feeling we'll see your new Grow Journal soon. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom