1st Time Cookie Kush CFL Closet Grow

Hey man nice t hear from a fellow noob! I agree with what your saying fromslight experience and what ive read but running 1 250w hps which give off more lumens then what 2 125w cfls would (from my understanding) and has better penertration and is just more practicle one light instead of messing around trying to put up another 125w cfl

Sent from my LG-D855 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey man nice t hear from a fellow noob! I agree with what your saying fromslight experience and what ive read but running 1 250w hps which give off more lumens then what 2 125w cfls would (from my understanding) and has better penertration and is just more practicle one light instead of messing around trying to put up another 125w cfl

I can't tell by your pics how big a space you have or if you running any ventilation. Also no real experience with the different light types, just read that HPS puts out a whole lot of heat, as in the summer my cabinet grow wasn't maxed but almost too warm with LED light I have. Maybe someone wander in with more experience with HPS that size and what they put off for heat, and also if it uses lots more electricity or not (as supposed to be one of the advantages to LED). As many of us don't have room for a tent or to devote a whole room or two of our residence to growing ;), there has to be some other small time folks around that might know :rofl:.

I want some led but the price is just too much for what im able to spend at this moment in time man seen some great plants under them but tbh heat hopefully shouldnt be an issue as ive had to have radiators cranked right up to keep it warm and it is still a little cool in there. The extra heat may also allow me to feed them more as im only getting to feed about once a week. But the space isbsmall exactly how big i couldnt say and currently no ventilation but withon the next week i should hopefully have made some improvments!

Tbf i just want some nice quality weed that will last me till next crop so i dont have to keep forking out money on weed here and there off every tom dick and harry also a good way to tru some new strains in my area were pretty limited to amnesia or lemon hazes cheese and rarley get the occasional diesel or kush very small variety!

How we learn too I guess ;) just wish I had found this place before I jumped in head first.....but that kinda "par for the course" for my life as I usually learned the hard way ;) and getting too old to learn any better lol

My haze baby just popped out so happy birthday to you 1st november.. And some clones ive had sitting in some water for some time lets see if they get any roots havent used any hormones jells but theyve still alive and not drying out so they seem alright
420-magazine-mobile2040585835.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1982063747.jpg

Is that little lot planted in dirt with a half inch sticking out of the dirt?? If so, that will act like a wick, wicking moisture away into the air. Is there a reason you did not bury it all the way?. Maybe I am seeing wrong?. It should be under the dirt, not sticking out, imo,, cheers

Just a little peat pot i was seeing it the tub was deep enough for the pot to go indont worry i didnt leave it like that! Thinking of just doing it 12.12 from seed in the corner and seeing what happens just had the rest of my soil mix and decided to put it to use maybe a try a little bonsai out of it or something lol good to see you continuing to tag along nivek!

Little question about nutes! Im using dutch pro bloom a and b dutch pro take root dutch pro explode should i also be using my pk along side them this early or should i wait another week ? Did include in in last feed and seem fine alsohow often should i feed nutes and how often should i flush with just water?

No replies man so gonna have to guess gonna water with full nutes and add .2 pk along with my dutch pro bloom a+b and take root ph was a little low on last feed got a bit lazy sorry girls.. all in all looking alright there surviving! Buds starting to develop properly and starting to have smell more like weed less like plant a sort of sweet cheese sort of smell

Back
Top Bottom