First Grow Journal 2010 by Crazy Horse

my plant in the grow room!

Dsc000168.jpg

Dsc000156.jpg

That's a very healthy plant tho!
lookin good thusfar :goodjob:

thanks for the comments guys :peace:

i took two cuttings and put them in the propogator, hopefully they will root!, i also rigged up 3 energy bulbs (1900 lumens ea) for flowering my slh,
i will need 6 bulbs though!, that gives me just over 30,000 lumens.
(11,400 @ 2700k)

High Crazyhorse! That GHSB gear (SLH) is looking awesome! I wants some myself, and might order in the near future. I think I'm going with THSeed's "The Hog". It won best Indica in the Cup in '05. I was thinking you should start your cutting in a 1.5" rockwool cube, let it root, and then stick it in the moisture balls. If you've already moved on from them completely, please disregard that part ;)

Keep it up!

i think i will flush my plant and take more cuttings(lower the nitrogen), by that time i will have more bulbs for flowering and ill get some rockwool cubes or jiffy pellets for those cuttings.

when i took my cuttings i noticed one had a solid stem all the way through and the other was hollow, does anyone know if one is better than the other?:hmmmm:

Well in a "hydro garden" stems tend to be more hollow. I your case, the solid stemmed clone might have rooted faster or slower.... just thinking out loud ... Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom