Toes' Juicy Fruit Hybrid Hand-Me-Down 2010

took a few wheelbarrows of dirt removal to get the ground to grade for these pavers...

100_06391.JPG

pea gravel, the pitch on the roof and shortage of brick pavers (<----- hand-me-down)

100_06343.JPG

Provisions...

100_06333.JPG

mosquito net from crappy wal-mart gazeblo...

100_06441.JPG

inside the round, blue bucket in the 1st photo... A little red wiggler vermi...

100_06571.JPG

thanks guys...

Wow Toes you've been busy! That greenhouse looks awesome I'd love to have something like that. I'd get that glass or whatever it is that lets the light in but you can't really see into it. If I had the money that is :)

What's going on with those plants? Are those the ones that you thought were dying at the end of July? I had no idea you were still growing.

The are looking good and healthy for sure. I love when they're budding out.

Wow Toes you've been busy! That greenhouse looks awesome I'd love to have something like that. I'd get that glass or whatever it is that lets the light in but you can't really see into it. If I had the money that is :)

What's going on with those plants? Are those the ones that you thought were dying at the end of July? I had no idea you were still growing.

The are looking good and healthy for sure. I love when they're budding out.

What up BlueDog...

Yessir, same plants, I just sprayed the roots off and transplanted them into good soil, put a fan on them and foliar fed with Maxi Crop. I should have taken photos of them when they were dead looking...the 180* turn around is amazing.

I wonder what they would look loike if I had done it RIGHT, from the beginning? and started in March? next season should be tightened up under the greenhouse. I need my roof and the greenroom is done...until I feel like adding something else. Been looking at a grow tent to put in there. An all blacked out box I can keep lights on all night, for veg and mommas if I get that advanced.

see ya BlueDog.

Thanks man, kind compliments Woodsman!:)

Day 42ish tomorrow.

They remind me of those pictures I see of auto-flower grows. :tokin:

Their pistils are turning more reddish everyday. Seems like the colas are maturing faster than the lower flowers, calyx are swelling. The next full moon will be 65 days.

I still can't believe with all the stress these beautiful plants endured, all six are fem blessed.

Some changes in the shackhouse, the vermi's gone Roughneck, Rubbermaid style. Started a few bag seeds, bought a Datil pepper plant, and the Devil's Trumpet is blooming. I can't wait until the Plumeria start.

Thanks man, kind compliments Woodsman!:)

Day 42ish tomorrow.

They remind me of those pictures I see of auto-flower grows. :tokin:

Their pistils are turning more reddish everyday. Seems like the colas are maturing faster than the lower flowers, calyx are swelling. The next full moon will be 65 days.

I still can't believe with all the stress these beautiful plants endured, all six are fem blessed.

Some changes in the shackhouse, the vermi's gone Roughneck, Rubbermaid style. Started a few bag seeds, bought a Datil pepper plant, and the Devil's Trumpet is blooming. I can't wait until the Plumeria start.

Wow man I remember when we used to smoke that Plumeria. It was something else man...

channeling Cheech & Chong.

Wow man I remember when we used to smoke that Plumeria. It was something else man...

channeling Cheech & Chong.

Mr. Burt and Mr. Dolly...:tokin:

I think about Nice Dreams every time I see an Anole lizard in the greenshack. That shit would turn you into a Lizard!

Pictorial update time....

100_08084.JPG

100_08043.JPG

not the runt...
100_07941.JPG

100_08032.JPG

100_07882.JPG

100_07813.JPG

not the runt...
100_07875.JPG

the Datil pepper is far left....
100_08255.JPG

100_07971.JPG

if you can't find me...you know where I'm at...:blunt:
100_08122.JPG

these bag-seedlings have some crazy auto low stress training phenos...:tokin:
100_08323.JPG

Jah bless...
100_08334.JPG

Welcome Fla. brother, I'm actually finding Florida great for growing. I'm deep in the coastal swamp so the soil is great, but the bugs are murder. The cutworm will do you in like the fist-sized apple snails. I do most in buckets and drag them in at night. I think if you lean more toward the Sativa strains and avoid the Indicas you'll have greater success...If you're willing to drag 'em in and out, the Indicas do fine before and after the real summer heat I have a few that are chest high and 50 inches around or so and heavy with monkeyfist budz. A few of the larger girls are taking a full gallon of water a day now. Hang in there, you'll get it....can't beat the free lumens
*****According to the "NORMAL" website, Florida does not consider you a commercial grower till you have 25 or more plants. Doesn't mean under 25 is legal at all....just means you'll likely not go to jail.....if you're not habitual and IF you have a lawyer:goodluck::tokin:

Welcome Brother Chopper,

Speaking of sativas...I have been looking at a few different pure and dominant hybrid strains. So far I like what Barney's is doing with the Utopia Haze, the idea of re-inventing the Haze is cool, although I've read mixed reviews, inconsistent phenotypes, major hermie fest in every pack, etc.

Mr. Nice has excellent genetics IMO. Mango Haze and Super Silver Haze are the lang ga langa. A friend grew some NHS not too long ago...he couldn't have been more proud...he sent me these pics...
Image078.jpg

Image0761.jpg

Image0733.jpg

Image0701.jpg

Image0673.jpg

Image066.jpg

The Original Haze , is a front runner too. Trying to find a/the proper seed bank is kinda confusing. All agreed, I suppose, Haze is a multiple-sativa hybrid with roots in Central America, South India and Thailand. However, The Flying Dutchman says "...stabilized in the late 1970's by the Dutch seed breeders.", Reeferman says "...the original haze from the Haze Brothers, from which all haze hybrids derive.", and Seedsman says "Sacred Seeds bred original Haze in the late 1970s...". Maybe all three are the same folks, who knows?(<------please feel free to help a brother out with this one). Reeferman, refers to the ganja's phenotype as having a strong cat piss smell, that's what helped me put the name to the "cat piss" nugs I've always known and loved. :tokin:

Bugs are a freaking nightmare, even with the gazeblo net, I see some kinda bastard ganja loving freak every morning. My defenses are strong, healthy plants for starters, companion plantings like the marigolds, parsley, lemon balm and garlic. I also kind of consider the coleus as a companion plant because the little bastards tear up the bigger leaves first and it's kn da like an early warning system. Lizards and spiders, also use triple action Neem oil from Southern Ag., it's the hydrophobic extract instead of the Azadirachtin extract, which I can't find in any products locally. The GH line and similar hydroponic exclusive gear is kinda sketchy to come by out here. I use the neem foliar and systemic.

My main thing with the soil here is the acidity. I thought I was cute and used the dirt form the front yard and and the ladies nearly shit the bed. Since then, I've wised up a little :tokin: and bought some Lambert's. Still working on my perlite ratios.

Thanks again for the hand me down contribution Chopper. Wonder how nice it was when used to be 300.

Found this guy hanging out a little too close....
big_pest.jpg

close_to_the_ganj.jpg

I'm starting a 5 foot bed around the perimeter of the green shack, need to clear out the insect super highway into the shack including these guys...
damn_ants.jpg

Here's the demo for my new roof...
far_tin.jpg

easy_demo.jpg

The new roof ! :)...
happy_plants.jpg

good_roof.jpg

fim growth...
j_-fim_top.jpg

Happy plants...
kelp_helps.jpg

I_like_dem.jpg

in honor of our most high Jah, I have been blessed with a gift beyond my scope of comprehension.

Back
Top Bottom