Juicy Fruit BCNL Bloom Box

Thanks Sky Rocket, i have bubba kush, sweet island skunk, mazar, and some unknown orange bud next.
The boxes are cool, needs a fan upgrade. Welcome to the thread TokerJoker.

Hey guys the buds are dry. They have been in a 4x2 grow tent with a humidifier and a tower fan on its side on low. I was able to keep the humidity between 55-60% . Last time I dried flowers in colorado they were bone dry in 5 days. This way after 7 days they are dry, but not crumbling.
They have been cut from the stems, and put into jars. Thehumidity inside the jars is 58% .
The buds smell kinda fruity, but pine is more dominant . I got a scale, against my better judgement but i got one. 114.1 grams. Not a huge producer, but quality smoke for sure. I will post some pics shortly.

Here are some pics.
CAM01482.jpg
CAM01483.jpg
CAM01484.jpg
CAM01486.jpg

From all info I have read yes it does. Really as long as all salts are flushed out that's all that matters. Every strain may differ along with the mediums used. I can't find anybody near me that flushes well enough. Everything pretty much ends black not gray damn sure not white. I look forward to your comparison from the 3 added days. Stay high.

TJ my ash is grey man, smoke is smooth. I used A.N. Final Phase, as directed, than changed the water with fresh RO water 3x. I also sprayed the rockwool with a pump sprayer filled first with RO, and final phase. Then washed out the sprayer, and sprayed again with RO 2x. Maybe overkill, but the herb is smooth.

Been a week curing, and It's gettin more dank. Smell is becoming more fruity, and the pine smell is stronger after I grind it. The jars are between 56-60% humidity being burped when it reaches 60% until it hits 56%. Between 3 and 5 minutes, once a day. In another week I will give a more detailed report. Pics to follow.

Hey hope all is well. Here are some pics. Jars are sealed for a few days now starting today. Everything is going nice. The herb has a sweet pine smell, very sticky, and smooth to smoke. I have been packing it in a glass pipe, and it is nice. A lazier stone then I expected, but I enjoy it very much. I will update next week or if i cant keep my humidity above 55%. Pics to follow.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom