Juicy Fruit BCNL Bloom Box

Greetings all,

First off Gnarl, I'm so glad you started this journal. I just acquired a BloomBox with the sensory overload (that's the touchscreen with the Co2, ppm, Ph doser...etc.) and have been looking for someone doing a current run that I can follow along with. I think I'm going to be a first with what I'm going to try to accomplish with this box. Going to try a high CBD strain (AC/DC). I have a son with Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy so this is going to be medication for him. This is also going to be my very first grow. I have not seen anything, anywhere, about anyone using the BloomBox with this strain, so I don't really know what to expect. So I guess you san say "I'm along for the ride"

I hope to get a few tips from here and I'll give some input if you wish as I go along in my grow as well.

pick an indica heavy plant like a pure kush and let it flower longer than it should. I would veg for 2-3 weeks for the quickest turn around. foods like kale, coconut, fish, etc. help with inflammation as well.

plants look super garnlednugget.

Thanks Gnarlednugget. I'm actually really happy with it so far. I got my box all set up today. Just waiting for a software update from BCNL that will hopefully get here by the end of the week, then should be good to go. By the way, the vent track runs along the bottom of the box only. Don't really know why they did it that way, but....oh well....it is what it is. Your grow does look amazing. How fare along are you again??....oh wait NVM sorry week 4....it's been a long week and it's only Tuesday. :)

pick an indica heavy plant like a pure kush and let it flower longer than it should. I would veg for 2-3 weeks for the quickest turn around. foods like kale, coconut, fish, etc. help with inflammation as well.

plants look super garnlednugget.

Thanks for the tip "b" only thing is from what I understand, the kush strain has way to much THC, and THC is a BIG "NO, NO" for epilepsy patients. And you are right about the diet, my son is on an insanely strict diet to help keep inflammation down.

Thanks for the tip "b" only thing is from what I understand, the kush strain has way to much THC, and THC is a BIG "NO, NO" for epilepsy patients. And you are right about the diet, my son is on an insanely strict diet to help keep inflammation down.

thc is thc and all thc will turn into the chemicals your boy needs. you just have to be very patient and let the plant go past its ripe point.

og kush is not the same as pure kush. pure kush is a (almost) pure indica, which is what you're looking for. it should have a earthy sweet smell to it, not lemony.

"100% indica"

Buy Hindu Kush® seeds online - Sensi Seeds UK

Sounds good Maddog. I ask because you said its your first grow. Some people are intimidated of cloning, but its super easy, and with a mom you can keep good genetics.
I was just curious.

Sounds good Maddog. I ask because you said its your first grow. Some people are intimidated of cloning, but its super easy, and with a mom you can keep good genetics.
I was just curious.

Gnarled,
You are correct, it is my first grow. I however have been reading up on the subject for almost 2 years now. It's gotten to the point that "on paper" I can do this no problem. Now its just time to jump in and go for it. I already started with 4 seeds and that AC/DC cutting that I was telling you about. The seeds are about 2-3" high and looking good IMO. As for the cutting....well....she's fair at best, tall and naked would be the best way to describe her. I have the seedlings transplanted to the 12 pot veg side and the "MOM" (we'll call her that for now, though she's not much of a "MOM") is in the HydroPot with coco.

Welcome to the beginning of week 5 .

Today I changed my reservoir out with fresh nutrients. Things are coming along nicely. Buds are developing, and my fan has been turnes down a notch to 2.

Today I also added Bud Blast.

PPM 860
PH 5.7-6.2
Air temp 70s
Water temp 68-72

Here are some photos from today, enjoy.
CAM01185.jpg
CAM01187.jpg
CAM01188.jpg
CAM01189.jpg

Good day, and welcome to week 6.

Today I changed out my mix, adding the same amounts of everything from last week. Some of the plants aren't looking too happy. I think it's a heat issue. Usually the windows open in my room keeps the temp around 70. It has been warm here on the moon lately though. Its runnin 80's maybe 90s on the top.
I will post some pictures in a little while.

Yeah KJC they are kinda bad on some plants. It was hot. I had my windows closed up, and the heat on in my house. I am gonna put a thermometer in there today, but the windows have been opened up daytime since the damage was noticed.
Now its cooler. I will toss some numbers out on Sunday.

Welcome to week 7.
Today i changed my nutrients.
Next week I will begin to flush.
My temp is high due to the heat on.
High of 88°F low of 68°F
Humidity between 18-44%

Bummer some plants burnt up but 5 are alright.

Back
Top Bottom