First grow need advice on if progress is mediocre

Ty to everyone im a huge fan of this site and group taking some guess work and and from me making alot more mistakes i am not good with stress i got anxiety bad i habent slept in days lol between dentist pulling 2 teeth out taking care of my mother with copd and lung cancer and growing for first time im ready to habe anothr heart attack lol i got back to work april 1rst so my schedule will be hectic
I learn everything here. Try for some sleep to heal.

If the plants look happy then leave the light where it is for now. Let them get some good node growth before you start dropping the light. It's not just about the heat but the intensity as well.

Can't your return that bottle of nutes? You just got it! You may need some nutes later on, but something with less nitrogen (first number) and possibly more potassium (last number). As I said, the soil is pretty high in nitrogen out of the bag.

If the plants look happy then leave the light where it is for now. Let them get some good node growth before you start dropping the light. It's not just about the heat but the intensity as well.

Can't your return that bottle of nutes? You just got it! You may need some nutes later on, but something with less nitrogen (first number) and possibly more potassium (last number). As I said, the soil is pretty high in nitrogen out of the bag.
I opned it unfortunatly

I'm going to be moving these plants outside as soon as it's warm enough and they are big enough I can't have this smell in my house due to my mom has lung cancer and COPD and I'm taking care of her so I will have two grilled in my backyard I haven't decided if I'm going to grow them in buckets or in the ground yet I was thinking buckets cuz then if it's really hot and sunny I can move them around when I'm about to take them outside is the change of the hours of light going to affect them at all

Any light is better than darkness to a growing cannabis plant.
I know that I mean once it warms up I think outside will be better because of the sunlight is more powerful isn't it when it grow better outside when it's it's warm sorry about all the questions I'm just trying to get an idea if it's better to move it outside as early as possible once there's no more in Frost and it warms up

Back
Top Bottom