First Grow - Need Some Help

MARCH 22 ONE FOOT HALF INCH

0322011317.jpg

0322011315.jpg

0322011256.jpg

0322011254a.jpg

MARCH 23.
have not feed/water her since march 20. Might feed her the fox farms bloom when she wakes up :)

this strain only likes light feeding
plant is so dam tiny! only 1 foot 1 inch tall! grows about .50 inch to 1.00 inch a day
HTG supply digital 400watt hps is 1foot 8 inches away from top 70 - 75 day/night temp.
25-30% humidity

guessing it will be at least 2 feet tall when I chop her down

temp got to 90 degrees for a hour. 2 weeks ago (fan got un-pluged)

0323011300.jpg

MARCH 23.
have not feed/water her since march 20. Might feed her the fox farms bloom when she wakes up :)

this strain only likes light feeding
plant is so dam tiny! only 1 foot 1 inch tall! grows about .50 inch to 1.00 inch a day
HTG supply digital 400watt hps is 1foot 8 inches away from top 70 - 75 day/night temp.
25-30% humidity

guessing it will be at least 2 feet tall when I chop her down

temp got to 90 degrees for a hour. 2 weeks ago (fan got un-pluged)

0323011300.jpg

Lokking nice:) They may be small but I am sure they will pack a punch:tokin:

march 24

Fed last night with with fox farms big bloom and tiger bloom 2-8-4 . used one tsp per gallon. gave her 2 gallons water and 2 gallons with food.

soil ph - 6.50

height 1 foot 2 inches

buds are every where!!! about 30 good size bud sites
should get at least half oz maybe?

HURRY UP ALLREADY!!! DIEING TO SMOKE YOUR ASSSSS

0324011808.jpg

0324011247.jpg

hahahahhah first timer getting my panties all wet!!!

would you suggest I foil feed with fox farms BIG BLOOM 0.01 -.3 -.7
or with the tiger bloom?
just do the fan leaves ?
:battingeyelashes:

don't use it?

suggestions?

Been watching your grow, and was compelled to register :)

I am running a il Diavolo as well in my current grow just for fun, and man that plant is a growing monster! Its in hydro (1/2 strength lucas formula), currently 24 hour lights while mo other plants veg, 1000w HPS and is the most trouble free plant out I've ever experienced. Im about 14 days behind your grow, and the plant is about 14 inches tall, and bushy like a shrub. I did no pruning whatsoever, it just grows like a freak.

I've had this smoke before (why I bought it), and it is exactly like Critical. I may buy some more seeds and run a full garden of this stuff. It really seems to be a simple plant to maintain. Good luck with your grow, I'll stick around for this one!

Re: FIRST TIMER -IL DEVIOLO / BIG DEVIL AUTO FLOWER

nice man good to hear! post some pics here if you want to! I would like to compare 400watt to 1000watt

don't prune these just fold the fan leaves under the bud sites

I love this strain! easy to grow and I stressed the hell out of it , messing up with turning on the lights 4 -6 hours late quite a few times.
temp hitting 85-90*

in 12 days it grew 10 inches. and massive buds are still poping up everywhere!

temp at 70 day and night

I noticed the last hour of light the leaves will droop , 6 hours later they are back to normal

12 days ago
downsized_0313011947.jpg

March 27.

Should I be worried about the little roots showing at the bottom? very few of them. this sucks I don't want to be root bound in the middle of flowering

0327011229.jpg

5 gallon but the soil is 4 inches below the lip , so at the least shes in 4 gallon bucket.

also only 14 inches tall from the base of the stem

"1 foot of growth for every gallon" is what it says

every day I am seeing more roots appear and pretty sure I have at the least 3-4 weeks left

5 gallon but the soil is 4 inches below the lip , so at the least shes in 4 gallon bucket.

also only 14 inches tall from the base of the stem

"1 foot of growth for every gallon" is what it says

every day I am seeing more roots appear and pretty sure I have at the least 3-4 weeks left

The five gallon bucket should be plenty big. I don't think you'll need to worry about some roots coming out of the container, as long as she's not root bound, which she shouldn't be in a 5 gal. container.

DISCLAIMER: I'm a "hydro guy" so maybe one of the "soil guys" can also chime in.

you should be fine with a 5gallon man, my girls hitting 40 inches pretty soon and she's still stretching for flowering just fine in that 5 gallon.

yeah the leaves droop cause they go to sleep at around the time you shut off the lights. also dont worry about the roots poking out of the bottom of the pot, its all good. anyways lookin good, gonna be a nice grow! im in.

Re: FIRST TIMER -IL DEVIOLO / BIG DEVIL AUTO FLOWER

nice man good to hear! post some pics here if you want to! I would like to compare 400watt to 1000watt

don't prune these just fold the fan leaves under the bud sites

I love this strain! easy to grow and I stressed the hell out of it , messing up with turning on the lights 4 -6 hours late quite a few times.
temp hitting 85-90*

in 12 days it grew 10 inches. and massive buds are still poping up everywhere!

temp at 70 day and night

I noticed the last hour of light the leaves will droop , 6 hours later they are back to normal

12 days ago
downsized_0313011947.jpg

Here is a pic of my Il Diavolo plant. 1000w HPS 24 hours, 50% strength Lucas method Gen Hydro. It just grows like a mad woman!
IMG01717.jpg

:drool: that's a big difference!! get some more pics! that is bad asssss man looks about double the size of mine

just pickedup 2 150 watt 2700k CFLs and the RIGHT timer!
got em for side lighting , I know its kind of late but the more the merrier!
cant wait to smoke her , smelllsss ssooooo gooooooddddd

Back
Top Bottom