First Grow - Need Some Help

helpppp my leaves are starting to turn yellow really slow! i jinxed myself!
just did a flush with 16 gallons

crappy ph meter says 7.7 then 7.0 then 6.5 then 8.0

Do you have a pic? Usually a flush is a last resort and if your PH has been off, you simply could have some lockout. Make sure you get your PH in range, and most likely everything will go smoothely from there assuming you have a decent nute regiment.

:goodluck:

downsized_0319012031.jpg

this is after the water... the newer leaves are green old ones are slowly turning yellow buts its spreading from the bottom to the top slowly. to hard to see the yellow tint with the shitty pic.

thank you for the reply! appreciate it

need to cut the dam bucket too.

depends a lot on genetics and what stage of flowering he is in.

For me work well, looking at your plant's behavior. Does it still want to grow? Making new nodes and stretching internodes, mostly side branches. Then yes you are still 4 to 5 weeks from harvesting and need more N, depending on the strain, some strains keep on growing for longer period, mostly stretching inter nodes but still ready to harvest.
Keep an eye on what the schedule says about the genetics flowering time and what week your are now in.

If the plant wants to increase budsize and is stopping to grow, it normally should take a while for it to have any P or K deficiencies. Most growing schedules start adding those ingredients to early imo. Then you should indeed start adding flowering nutrients, means less N, and more P and K in general, looking at NPK balance.

If you'd ask me looking from those pics, i would try just a wee bit more N, and a we bit less K, mix up more grow fert with the flowering fertilizer. And bit less water, could help, just try out, optimal humidity in soil can help taking up nutes.

great to hear! I will feed her at 1am with the humbold nutes 3 1 3 .....all i have till monday.

yes plenty of drain holes in the bucket,

only used nutes twice ..once 3ml for 4 gallons first feeding

and 5 ml for 2 gallons second feeding

most likey this is way to little thanks again!!!

I think you are correct, increase nutes, and most likely lower dosage of water, the soil can get really dry before they start having troubles.
In my case it helps to try variations, checking out how dry i can go at 1 time and how moist at another time, usually not when they are at young stage, but shit happens. Often my plants are a bit to moist, so it helps sometimes to let the soil get dry.

Most important is potential of plant, if it stays too dry for a longer period of time, after properly watering it, the plant makes up a lot of lost time.
This also counts for most other unbalances in their lives, these are plants that live for one year and they have to succeed in one year. After balance returns, they regain a lot of productivity and do their thing.

3-1-3 should do it, unless there is some other unbalance.

edit:
They do need a bit more phosphor though when creating flowers, specially when creating a lot of the hairs, pistels. This can also cause a potassium excess, thus unbalance.
I generally take:
- N for growth (seems bit of P helps in the beginning for rooting)
- P bit more P and later in flowering period again bit more P, for more pistils, hairs.
- K more K also for pistil forming but mostly for increasing bud size, and very important increasing bud weight and density.
Roughly seen.
And the values don't variate very much, i tried more and more P and K in the end, to me it seemed doesnt help much. So i concluded, increase slowly and usually not too much.
Big differences are between, growing, stretching like hell, during veg accelerated growth (1-3 week) and on the other extreme side grow stagnation and increasing bud size very fast (5-7 week, last week 8, usually more weight gaining, not size). Those are the most extreme differences, first needs a lot of N, second situation, more K. P is in between.
Also helpful to remember is, plants dont suffer P excesses, it acidifies soil, thus stopping intake of P. And this keeps the soil acidic for longer time, so be careful on P.
My plan in first 3-4 weeks of flowering to keep N related to P as 2:1 on average, just a bit more than pure veg nutes, for Indica type growing strain.
Like I said, I'm having best results on modest adjustments in nutes.

very nice! thanks! you all know a lot lot lot lot lot lot lottttttt more then me, thanks for helping. :):)

just gave here the 3.1.3 10 ml for 2 gallons or water

this is what is going on , slowly before the nutes
downsized_0320010237.jpg

The roots need oxygen if they come out of the drain holes. The holes are actually mostly there for oxygen intake.
Could be due to some early humid period, seems the soil humidity is ok now.
Check curled edges of the leaves, Potassium excess gets divided among more leaves it seems.

everything is looking really good this morning!
green every where! 2 leaves with a spec of yellow.
leaves are normal . flat and green no curling.

when i get outa work i will get pics thanks!

hahahha hell yesssss!
what would happen if a auto flower turned hermi? would the seed be auto?

current plant is in 4 gallons at least maybe 4.5...and it just turned 1foot tall today

Back
Top Bottom