GoogleGenie's First Grow - LED Hydro - Northern Light Blue & Fruity Chronic Juice

Re: First Time Grow - Hydro - LED - Day 0-5 - Research & Germination

Once again, you are right KJC! :)

I'll be toasting the first smoke that comes out of this grow to you, the amount you have helped me through this journal :high-five:

Every time i really needed an answer in this journal, you among others, but mainly you have been here to answer it. And for that I thank you :peace:

You are welcome! I am glad I could help you!

Hi Google with the Autos I had someone suggest this formula

2Qm9i9N.jpg

Looks like everything coming along nicely. Paying attention to the Lucas formula as I have never understood it and this is a great chance to learn!

Thanks Sara :) I'll post more pictures later on tonight

Looks like everything coming along nicely. Paying attention to the Lucas formula as I have never understood it and this is a great chance to learn!

You and me both lol! I'll try it out on a standalone plant out of my Recirculating systems, see how it gets on :thumb:

Hi Google with the Autos I had someone suggest this formula

Thanks for that chart Lex. I'd love to run this feeding schedule vs Lucas Formula one day. Same again, 2 stand alone plants, of exactly the same strain and see how they get on...watch this space :)

I'm in the process of building Version 2 of my Undercurrent recirculating system for my second flowering tent.

I'm using Tank Connectors and 1+1/4 inch PVC pipe. I'll create another blog entry similar to my last outlining how i made it incase anyone is interested :peace:

Have a great day everyone, its nearly the weekend! :partyboy:

Hey all!

Here are some pics of my NLB and FCJ. They are on day 2 of Overdrive so in about 2 weeks i will be flushing. Please let me know if you feel this should be sooner or later :)

IMG_54842.JPG
IMG_55335.JPG
IMG_55343.JPG
IMG_54902.JPG
IMG_54914.JPG
IMG_54871.JPG
IMG_55366.JPG
IMG_54962.JPG
IMG_55294.JPG
IMG_55381.JPG
IMG_55424.JPG
IMG_55443.JPG
IMG_55415.JPG
IMG_55466.JPG
IMG_55474.JPG
IMG_55562.JPG
IMG_55533.JPG
IMG_55511.JPG

:thumb:

If you have an extra not in use could you please post a photograph of a Tank Connector?

Here you go KJC

1 1/4" fittings (32mm Inner Diameter on fittings for 32mm Pipe)

IMG_55153.JPG
IMG_55164.JPG
IMG_55185.JPG
IMG_55173.JPG
IMG_55197.JPG
IMG_55205.JPG
IMG_55235.JPG

Nice work !!!

Nice work !!!

wooooooooow! you did a very very good job. have a nice harvest!:Namaste::cheer::cheer:

Thanks guys :high-five:

I finished building my 4 bucket undercurrent system yesterday, it's totally air tight and takes around 10 seconds for all of the buckets to get to the same level. The flow rate of the 32mm pipe (21.5mm return) is much much better than the previous 19mm pipe (13mm return) i was using. I've already ordered another set of parts to build a second system for my other tent.

I'll post some pictures tomorrow when its all set up. I'll write a blog post on how i made it and post in here if anyone is interested.

I used tiger seal as suggest by Cultivator and wow that stuff is amazing, and amazingly messy too, but once it dries there is no way water is escaping from there! As the tin says, it creates a "non shrinking, permanently flexible seal"...they were not lying! If you are having trouble with leaks or are paranoid about water escaping you need to get some of this stuff, Tiger seal!

Be warned, wear gloves and old clothes, because you have more chance of a camel hoping out of your arse that you have cleaning tiger seal off your clothes. It took me 45 minutes to scrub off my hands and there are still traces of it on me!

Anyway, all good in the grow room, no change really :thumb:

I'll post some more pics in a few days time

Goodnight all :Namaste:

Tricomes!!

I have so much more respect for other peoples tricomes pictures having made some of my own tonight. And wow you need a seriously steady hand!

Here is my first attempt, i'm not too sure which are which but none appear to be overly orange, a few heads turning but that's about it, so I figure I can take some more over the weekend.

Anyway, here they are, the FCJ and NLB + the 2 little flowering clones tricomes

nlb2.jpg
mini4.jpg
fcj11.jpg

Very nice Genie! I love when buds are forming. Probably my favorite time of growth. Nice and frosty too.

Thanks BD! I agree I can't stop looking at them at the moment! ;)

Afternoon peeps!

Here are some shots of the tricomes of my flowering ladies.

The Auto Jack 47 (25% indica, 75% sativa)

Jack72.jpg

Jack52.jpg

Jack43.jpg

Would you say those are milky white yet?

I've read that sativas should be harvested when tricomes are milky white and indicas when the tricomes have turned slightly orange. And as these are sativas these could be close to harvest. Here is a shot of the ladies in question :)

IMG_5504.JPG

Here are some pictures of my FCJ and some of her clones that i threw in

Here are the tricomes of the little clones (followed by one of their nugs)

Minis1.jpg
Minis3.jpg

IMG_55562.JPG

And here are the trics of the mother FCJ

fcj22.jpg
fcj12.jpg
fcj4.jpg

IMG_55343.JPG

And here are the tricomes of my Think Different, who's lifeline i have lost track of, it seems to be taking a long time but its only getting bigger, and i have all the time in the world to wait for her ;)

td21.jpg
td14.jpg

Back
Top Bottom