GoogleGenie's Fruity Chronic & Cheese Grow - Hydro - 2300W LED

The Final Weights

The Final weight is in....

Both tents, dry....

IMG_137520.JPG

Tent 1 : 330g (11.7oz)
Tent 2 : 482g (17.2oz)

For a combined total of 812g (It was actually a little closer to 822, but some was used for trialling)

I'm pretty happy with that :)

Thank you for sticking around for my journal guys, and as usual for the support and help along the way.

:Namaste:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

So many awesome people here in this community :) and yes I learned allot :) I had to come back just to stare at that harvest :) :goodjob: That would be like Christmas for me hehehe again Great Job and thanks for sharing..

:high-five:

I couldn't agree more. This month I will be growing 1 year, and I definitely wouldn't have got this far if it weren't for the community here.

The internet is packed with so much misinformation about so many different things, it can sometimes feels like you're drowning in information that you don't even know is correct. Among other things, I like this place because people are honest about their experiences, so this, put together with all that information out there, one is able to cobble together a way of growing that works for them, at least this is my experience anyway.

I'm glad you enjoy my harvest :) I can't help but smile looking at all those jars either! Once it has cured for a couple more weeks i'll post a smoke report ;)

I couldn't agree more. This month I will be growing 1 year, and I definitely wouldn't have got this far if it weren't for the community here.

The internet is packed with so much misinformation about so many different things, it can sometimes feels like you're drowning in information that you don't even know is correct. Among other things, I like this place because people are honest about their experiences, so this, put together with all that information out there, one is able to cobble together a way of growing that works for them, at least this is my experience anyway.

I'm glad you enjoy my harvest :) I can't help but smile looking at all those jars either! Once it has cured for a couple more weeks i'll post a smoke report ;)

I could not have said it better... I remember just looking up one thing and within minutes I could find information contradicting the other lol... Then I found this awesome beautiful place, full of knowledge and wisdom and so many helpful people..

Thank's again!!

Evening all

i hope you all had an excellent Christmas and new year.

It's been a while since I posted here but thought I would share something with you about a particular nutrient.

Recently a friend of mine harvested and I asked him if he could conduct an experiment for me. To run the following ripening nutrients against each other and see if there was any difference between them. He used 3 plants in Coco that were very similar in size and were clones of the same mother and trained the same way. He tested the following nutrients against each other

Advance Nutrients Overdrive
General Hydroponics Ripen
Atami Bloombastic

and I have to say that hands down, the winner is Bloombastic. The general size and weight of the buds was very noticeable. I would say that GH ripen came in second with AN overdrive a close third. But the difference between Bloombastic and the others was clear. It is expensive but wow it does the trick. The others were still good and produced full and dense buds, but they were considerably smaller than those that were fed Bloombastic 2 weeks from harvest.

i hope you are all well and wish you a relaxing and green Sundy ;)

Right back at ya buddy ;)

I took a little break. But i'm currently vegging

(Kiwi Seeds)G13 Amnesia,
(Dinafem)Blue Cheese,
(GreenHouse Seeds)Super Lemon Haze
and a (CBD Crew)Critical CBD.

I needed a bit more variety in my life ;)

I'll be flowering these in a month or so, I'll invite you to the next journal. I'll be doing one for the medical strain for sure

I'm on my way over to yours to have a little peak at what Jimmy has been cooking up lately :peace:

Evening guys

I dont suppose I could ask for your guys help. I seem to be plagued with the same problem, every run.

These leaves are from ladies in in recirculating DWC system. They are currently on Day 59 of flowering and the leaves have gotten worse the past few days. It isnt happening to all the fan leaves, but I imagine if i dont do anything it will. I have also seen the same thing on my plants in Coco.

I'm thinking it could be either CalMag deficiency, light burn or phosphorus deficiency.

IMG_176020.JPG
IMG_176118.JPG
IMG_176217.JPG
IMG_176519.JPG
IMG_176319.JPG
IMG_176920.JPG
IMG_176818.JPG
IMG_176617.JPG

I am supplementing with CalMag (Plant Magic MagneCal+) at 1ml/L. This bring my base EC up to 1.2 so thats as much as i can get in because my boost is quite strong.
My base nutrient is Canna Aqua Flores because these leaves are from my ladies in a Recirculating DWC
I am using Atami Bloombastic as a ripening boost

I thought it could be light burn because some of the leaves curl upwards at the sides (like a canoe) so i have lifted them slightly. But so far I have had this with nearly every grow starting to appear the last few weeks before the chop.

Any thoughts?

Following on from my previous post, you can see that it does not happen to all of them:

(The plant had nute burn a while back as you can see from the tips)

IMG_173620.JPG

(apologies for the orientation)

This is what one of the leaves above looked like 5 days ago:

IMG_173820.JPG

So you can see the progression to this

IMG_176519.JPG

And here is the tent in its entirety

IMG_174720.JPG
IMG_174915.JPG

Any help you guys can give it greatly appreciated :Namaste:

Think I might have worked this out.

Here is me thinking....

"How is the name of anything holy are these ungrateful plants showing phosphorus deficiencies?!

- The rootzone temperature is between 66f-68f durin lights on thanks to a chiller and some aquarium heaters working as a team
- There are 2 airstones in each bucket making that water turbulent and oxygen rich
- There are no pests so far (touchwood)
- There is good airflow and extraction in the tent, so plenty of co2
- The temperature in the tent...."

And then it hit me, it's very cold here are the moment, so i did some digging, and I found this:

"phosphorus deficiencies can sometimes appear when the temperature gets too low, because it is harder for the plant to use phosphorus at lower temps"

It's winter here, and it's pretty cold. The temperature in the tent during the day is around 71f. At night though it can drop to as low as 44f. This is quite a swing. Also the RH is always quite low, between 30-35%.

Can anyone confirm that this could contribute to a phosphorus def? Assuming thats what i have of course ;)

This still doesnt explain why i got the same thing last time which was a few months ago when the weather was reasonable.

Here is a pic from my FCJ grow earlier in this thread, same thing:

IMG_115120.JPG
IMG_116223.JPG

I really would love to solve this mystery :)

Evening guys

I dont suppose I could ask for your guys help. I seem to be plagued with the same problem, every run.

These leaves are from ladies in in recirculating DWC system. They are currently on Day 59 of flowering and the leaves have gotten worse the past few days. It isnt happening to all the fan leaves, but I imagine if i dont do anything it will. I have also seen the same thing on my plants in Coco.

I'm thinking it could be either CalMag deficiency, light burn or phosphorus deficiency.

IMG_176020.JPG
IMG_176118.JPG
IMG_176217.JPG
IMG_176519.JPG
IMG_176319.JPG
IMG_176920.JPG
IMG_176818.JPG
IMG_176617.JPG

I am supplementing with CalMag (Plant Magic MagneCal+) at 1ml/L. This bring my base EC up to 1.2 so thats as much as i can get in because my boost is quite strong.
My base nutrient is Canna Aqua Flores because these leaves are from my ladies in a Recirculating DWC
I am using Atami Bloombastic as a ripening boost

I thought it could be light burn because some of the leaves curl upwards at the sides (like a canoe) so i have lifted them slightly. But so far I have had this with nearly every grow starting to appear the last few weeks before the chop.

Any thoughts?

Your leaf damage appears to be from a phosphorous deficiency, calcium deficiency and possibly light burn on several leaves. Temperatures bellow 65° Fahrenheit will greatly retard growth and block nutrient uptake creating deficiency in your cannabis plants.

You want 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flower.

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Back
Top Bottom