First Grow! Northern Lights - Sour Candy - Critical Mass

OK! Day 38! They are still growing very well, all is healthy! :adore: They stand around 14 inches tall, and are really starting to branch off from the sides. Today OR tomorrow I will be making some changes to the setup. As of 2 days ago, i started them on 18/6, as opposed to the previous 24/0. When i turn the light back on after those 6 hours, these babies are PERKY! Like begging for the light lol... I will be re potting in 5 gallon buckets, hanging my other 150 w HPS light, and picking up some flowering nutes along with more coco. Still 2-3 weeks of veg tho. Enjoy! (proof you can veg under an HPS and get good results!)

32108.JPG

NEED HELP ASAP!!! I am really beginning to stress over my Northern Lights and now my critical mass is beginning to droop... I am feeding with nutes once every 3-4 days but not drenching the soil with them, just dumping some on the top soil and then watering with spring water to run the nutes into the soil. Im using 3/4 strength fox farm grow big and big bloom. NL's new growth is very small, thin, light colored leaves.

I HAD one 150 W HPS light about 14 inches from the plants. Even at 14 inches, NL seems to be burning from the light. I have a fan in the box, and the box is actually open on the top so the temps at the canopy are like... 85 at most. So two days ago I added another 150 W HPS... So 300 WATTS... Temp is about the same at the canopy. I now have both lights about 2 FEET from the tops, and its just RAPING THEM! NL looks horrible... and now CM is starting to droop and the leaves are beginning to get that dark color.. How far should I have 2 150's from the plants? Actually, the better question would be, whats the farthest distance I can have my lights from the tops, while still getting enough light to the plants. Its a 2x2 area. I dont want my plants to die, so if your not sure, dont respond.

33118.JPG

35105.JPG

36102.JPG

Are u mixing you're nutes with the water ? Or just dumping straight nutes on them then the water ? If ur just dumping it on them then that is ur problem flush ur plants for a few days back to back and then the nutes are made to be diluted in the water so it adapts pouring them straight on is way to high of a dose now if u already are diluting them then flush with just water and keep the light on as much as possible fight wanna throw some tomatoe racks over them they will straighten up in no time ...

Purplegorilla said:
And also they look like they have been over doses with nutes you should be hittin them with nutes every other feeding

I use nutes every 2-3 feedings. And yes, I add them to water lol 3/4 dose. Its not nute burn. Nute burn looks entirely different from what I've seen on pics

Looks like a calcium deficiency to me. Did you add any hydrated lime to the soil? To cover several bases, magnesium, sulper and calcium put two teaspoons of epsom salts and one half of a crushed up crushed up calcium vitamin tablet in a gallon of water and hit them with that.

Dr.RedWhite said:
Looks like a calcium deficiency to me. Did you add any hydrated lime to the soil? To cover several bases, magnesium, sulper and calcium put two teaspoons of epsom salts and one half of a crushed up crushed up calcium vitamin tablet in a gallon of water and hit them with that.

Ok. Where can I find Epsom salt? Never heard of it. Grocery store?

I do check my ph. It's 6-6.5. But I've never checked the run off waters ph, but I'm growing in coco and as far as I know it's around 6.

ph ok...could be lockout if you are feeding with no runoff...i see leaf cuffing...that could be from heat...i would advize flush good..move back from lights...flushing won't hurt and you will see results same day...:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom