Moderngroroom Soil Critical Purple Northern Lights Grow Journal

Beautiful canopy in the cave and nice spears in the tent...looking great all around!
Thanks bud, yeah its definitely a good canopy in the cave its just a job to get in that room gotta go threw 3 secret doors in crawl to do it i barely fit lol. Imagine doing that everyday and dragging two 5 gallon buckets of water in front of you lol its a workout

AFD7D0C3-C303-475D-912E-1616DAA80455.jpeg
44E2EFEB-5A59-4539-AB48-C36F9239BC08.jpeg
92181CE2-C747-4508-8FF6-61703F074DC0.jpeg
3C2F81AE-CA95-4CFC-A0A1-FAE229478153.jpeg
13685EC9-45F2-4B41-ADF7-086E40D23D0E.jpeg
A3AD2D28-84D1-4C4F-935A-930FB2D8918D.jpeg
87116E9C-3488-4F17-A14E-11058A7681B2.jpeg

378F3266-0437-4600-9F85-28972C1EF7A8.jpeg

first 5 pics are my fruity pebbles and panama red, they are doing very well for 5 weeks into flower. I harvested one of my cream auto’s and the other three are still wanting to pack on more weight thats about all hope you enjoy the pics and hello intheshed

Looks tall and chunky! Well done. :thumb:
Yes to tall lmao, but gonna be some good ass smoke i hope! I Learned from the best my friend your a great guy buddy! Wish we could meet some day in this world, id love to have a reason to visit cali.

It's got some pretty nice weather!
Yeah i bet it does and some beautiful land scapes.. why do i keep getting soft buds towards the middle and down parts of my plants only the tops are dense and lush. I know its probaby bc of lack of light but you would think 800 watts would penetrate all the way down the plant.

Light penetration (are these the blurple ones?) or too many buds for the roots to supply with what they need. Cut that stuff off at the end of stretch and let the plant focus on the tops.
I did cut a ton off of the bottom this time it did seem to help the tops. I just screwed up on this grow’s potential even tho its gonna be my biggest harvest i just watered and watered with out tending to them

Light penetration (are these the blurple ones?) or too many buds for the roots to supply with what they need. Cut that stuff off at the end of stretch and let the plant focus on the tops.
And no not running the blurple ones anymore those were junk. Im going to start trimming out my auto’s to bc i see no difference in yeilds with the little bit that i do trim and a little bit to me is alot i know lol

Hey intheshed i bought a plastic container with dome and heating hat to start my seedling’s.. i have a probe inside the soil and my temps are running at 78-81 with the temp all the way on low. Is this ok?

Everything ok with you InTheShed?
Yes sorry! Your journal must have fallen off to page 4 and I didn't realize it. :sorry:
Hey intheshed i bought a plastic container with dome and heating hat to start my seedling’s.. i have a probe inside the soil and my temps are running at 78-81 with the temp all the way on low. Is this ok?
80º is where I try to keep my seedlings and clones, so it sounds perfect to me. :thumb:

Yes sorry! Your journal must have fallen off to page 4 and I didn't realize it. :sorry:

80º is where I try to keep my seedlings and clones, so it sounds perfect to me. :thumb:
Good to hear from you, that makes me fill better.

Quick question! What in the hell is so nasty in a grow room that fans get brown shit all over them and the blades and if you dont get to them to clean it its a bitch to scrub off wtf is it. Resin’s?

Dirt coming off the surface of the pots? Dunno, my fans just get regular dusty, which is also really hard to get off for some reason.
Yeah i guess thats what mine is i just thought dang its hard to clean off

Quick question! What in the hell is so nasty in a grow room that fans get brown shit all over them and the blades and if you dont get to them to clean it its a bitch to scrub off wtf is it. Resin’s?
Hey buddy what the hell? Never have i ran into this situation before! When i go to put them into there new home can i stick 3 inches of her main trunk into the dirt lol? Or should i spread dirt up to her slowly at a time. I guess that plastic dome would not let the light in it good. The auto’s are fine tho lol.
E2971FBB-8A08-4639-BBC2-77DE6CBBCAEE.jpeg
91E8ECDB-4266-4D83-9105-D10AF75A3C13.jpeg

This! I do it every time I upcan my sprouts. Maybe not 3" but a lot!
Like your meaning it happens to you a-lot just checking to make sure im reading it right lol. Make me fill better lmao. So what do you think ,like leave 2 inch up? 2 inches in dirt? lol.

Back
Top Bottom