Moderngroroom Soil Critical Purple Northern Lights Grow Journal

Without far red pucks to shut them down faster like Rider did? I don't think so. If you have a plant at 20/4 and move it to 14/10 it will probably start to flower but eventually reveg when it realizes it's not heading into fall any more.
Interesting! i seen Rider do that i just didn’t know if it was just some thing the average joe can do and get away with it. Just a curious mind wondering! It still amazes me that these plants can snap in half and tape em up and they live a natural beautiful life that is harvestable, blows my mind away.

i have spider mites in my grow room in hidden room.. its 90 degrees and my girls finally ready for chop now when i chop them do i bomb the room good or what should i do? And 2 what do i do with the plant that has them on her? Im not throwing her away ima smoke the buds lol..

@moderngroroom If you go the route of pyrethrin, make sure it's that and no permethrin. The latter is a synthetic insecticide and much more harmful effect on the bugs AND us.

You can also look into lice sprays for your tent boundaries. Another very effective solution against mites and can be less expensive. I was chatting with another member about finding a pyrethrin solution that would work. You may find an ingredient called PBO or PO with it. It is considered safe to humans and mammals and helps improve the efficacy of the pyrethrin solution. If you need any help, just let me know. I may not respond right away, but I'll eventually get to it.

Oh...and sorry for the late response. :smokin:

@moderngroroom If you go the route of pyrethrin, make sure it's that and no permethrin. The latter is a synthetic insecticide and much more harmful effect on the bugs AND us.

You can also look into lice sprays for your tent boundaries. Another very effective solution against mites and can be less expensive. I was chatting with another member about finding a pyrethrin solution that would work. You may find an ingredient called PBO or PO with it. It is considered safe to humans and mammals and helps improve the efficacy of the pyrethrin solution. If you need any help, just let me know. I may not respond right away, but I'll eventually get to it.

Thanks Baked!

Thanks buddy.. the bud actually turn out well and was good i bleached the whole room then put 6 bombs in there and then re cleaned with bleach there all gone by now plus haven't had anything in the room since July!! Im ready to grow again got them soaking in the cup right now for germination..

Hi Moderngroroom.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal in Grow Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom