First grow, two problems on separate plants, please help: week 4 into flower

You are using PH perfect nutrients in soil? Like AN hydroponic PH perfect?
I noticed that which is why I asked about the soil.

It might explain the other problem with the spots that look like a reddish color surrounded by a lighter colored area. It shows in this photo:
80195725_1060718487612917_527299736294653952_n-jpg.2012733

and it does look like something nutrient related. A natural light close up photo would help the others figure out this problem.

PH perfect is for hydro. When you start throwing PH buffers at it, it gets wonky. You have a couple of choices. Change medium or change nutrients. The one guarantee is your local store guy should have caught this. It’s likely why you have like penny wise said, calcium deficiency. Take a look at Mega Crop. You can get a free bag from them to try.

Depend on ow far into flower... They have acouple they claim you can use the day of harvest.. I wood'nt spray anything that been flowering for more than 3 weeks.. Till then I'd go with a 3/4 dose of Green cleaner, or spay with safers insecticidal soap then rinse with plain water after 15-20 minutes... There is another product called
'Big Time Exterminator' that is mild.. Make sure you spray everything.. Much easier to kill them while in veg,,, I as a rule spray all my plants with a regiment,, day 1 then wait 2 days spray again,, wait 2-3 days then hit them again. In veg I use green cleaner or azamax.. GL

Hey @Pennywise

Looking back you girls look pretty far into flower? Them white dots are 2 spotted mites.... Have you looked on the bottom of leaves for mites? You'll need some magnification. And like said you have a Cal problem.. Cal/mag will help that,, but it looks like you got a problem. You can't use most oils on plants that far in,, it will coat your buds with oils that you don't want to smoke..

I'd say IF you got too,, use Safers Soap and a rinse after.....

Yes, I am using Sensi Bloom for soil from advanced nutrients with Ph perfect technology. Both "part A" and "part B".
Order some AgroMagen. I used it all the way up to week 7 in flower without issue.
This is seriously the only way to get rid of them without having some nasty chemicals in your buds. Trust me, I have used everything.
Follow the instructions on the bottle for heavy infestation. You’ll see a massive difference. Spray the soil too. After two applications, alternate weekly with Agro then Bonners Castile Unscented soap.

Does it look like my trics have been effected?
B67327E8-483F-42AE-A199-3FC6761B8A6E.jpeg

Be sure to wash your buds at harvest. I have a write up in my signature.

Sorry for not replying I had a little problem, anyway I checked up some things:
I've been in my local growshop and the guy wasn't around these christmas days so I still don't have any solution against those mites, but I've been checking around for them mites and I did not see one even with a loupe. (I might just be blind)
Anyway, I added more nutrients as I thought that the other problem is some kind of deficiency(as @Pennywise said "calcium deficiency"). But it didn't turn out well. These are pictures one day after watering these plants with a higher dosage of Ns.

One of the plants (#1) seems to be fine, but she is probably suffering from mites. And the other one (#2) seems to be worse. I personally think I just burned her with the N amount.

These leaves are both from the #2 plant. First leave is kinda crunchy, crispy and was healthly connected to the plant. The other one is weak and fell off when I touched it.
1578070039832.png
1578070055219.png

I'll also add another picture of the plants (mainly plant #1)
1578070115584.png
1578070129360.png

1578070149738.png
1578070171349.png

I'd love you guys to join in again please @Pennywise, @SmokingWings, @Silverfox125, @Hydroholic and @Norcaliwood.
I am so happy for your help guys.

Order some AgroMagen. I used it all the way up to week 7 in flower without issue.
This is seriously the only way to get rid of them without having some nasty chemicals in your buds. Trust me, I have used everything.
Follow the instructions on the bottle for heavy infestation. You’ll see a massive difference. Spray the soil too. After two applications, alternate weekly with Agro then Bonners Castile I scented soap.

Does it look like my trics have been effected?
B67327E8-483F-42AE-A199-3FC6761B8A6E.jpeg
Thanks so much! I'll try it.
Your buds look tasty <3

@Emilya is another good source if those guys aren’t around.
She’s going to need exacting info.

Thanks so much! I'll try it.
Your buds look tasty <3
You won’t be disappointed. It’s a food grade insecticide that literally smells/feels like coconut milk. No concerns if it gets on you, and it has conditioners in it too that makes your plants shine.

You won’t be disappointed. It’s a food grade insecticide that literally smells/feels like coconut milk. No concerns if it gets on you, and it has conditioners in it too that makes your plants shine.
Sounds awesome! I hope I will be able to get it in time, I'm expecting the harvest in 2-3 weeks.

I hope there is enough info in this post, but I'm willing to add as much as will be required.

Sounds awesome! I hope I will be able to get it in time, I'm expecting the harvest in 2-3 weeks.

I hope there is enough info in this post, but I'm willing to add as much as will be required.
I ordered it from Amazon.
I’m not familiar with the nutes you are using.
Looks like a cal/mag (mainly mag) deficiency, but it also looks like you have too much of of something as it burning your leafs.
You will see yellowing at this stage of flower. My Afghans do the same. I grow in organic soil so pH isn’t really a factor, though I try to go in at 6.3 naturally. If it’s off a lot, I adjust upward with baking soda and down with lemon juice.

This is one. Both mothers and sisters did the same yellowing. Don’t cut them off because the plant is using the residual nutrients in the leaves.
85816470-6148-49A3-A873-B6CF4875CA29.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom